UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Dog Transport > Great Lakes Pet Transportation
Pages (10): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
SMITTY
UKC Forum Member

I have used alot of haulers and Terry is the best by far.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-17-2013 01:01 AM
SMITTY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SMITTY Click here to Send SMITTY a Private Message Click Here to Email SMITTY Find more posts by SMITTY Add SMITTY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blinddog
UKC Forum Member

Pup hauled

Need 1 from sc to ar? 870 6929435! Can text me price please

Old Post 01-09-2014 12:52 AM
blinddog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blinddog Click here to Send blinddog a Private Message Find more posts by blinddog Add blinddog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ringtail 3132
UKC Forum Member

Dog hauled

Hauled my dog on short notice got it short in a short amount of time did a great job dog looked good highly recommended a++++++++++

Old Post 01-13-2014 05:57 PM
ringtail 3132 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ringtail 3132 Click here to Send ringtail 3132 a Private Message Find more posts by ringtail 3132 Add ringtail 3132 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Randall Powell
UKC Forum Member

He's the best no doubt! I have used Terry for a couple of years now and it's always the same thing fast and affordable.

Texas River Bottom Kennels
GRNITECH CH River Bottoms Ramblin Ringo (sold)
GRNITECH River Bottoms Midnite Lady(RIP)
GRNITECH River Bottoms Cracker Jack
CH NITECH Brady Creeks Tree Slamming Sady
NITECH Cold Creek Trashy Dixie

Old Post 01-14-2014 07:27 PM
Randall Powell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randall Powell Click here to Send Randall Powell a Private Message Click Here to Email Randall Powell Find more posts by Randall Powell Add Randall Powell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
greatlakespet
UKC Forum Member

thanks

Thanks for the kind words.

Old Post 01-16-2014 11:09 AM
greatlakespet is offline Click Here to See the Profile for greatlakespet Click here to Send greatlakespet a Private Message Click Here to Email greatlakespet Find more posts by greatlakespet Add greatlakespet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blinddog
UKC Forum Member

Pup from Marion nc to Whitehall ar??8706929435

Old Post 01-21-2014 04:12 PM
blinddog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blinddog Click here to Send blinddog a Private Message Find more posts by blinddog Add blinddog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
scottmi
UKC Forum Member

Had 3 dogs hauled with terry. Very very happy with his service and nobody came close on his price. I would recommend him to anyone.

Old Post 02-04-2014 04:03 AM
scottmi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for scottmi Click here to Send scottmi a Private Message Click Here to Email scottmi Find more posts by scottmi Add scottmi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
E Hartenstein
UKC Forum Member

transport

My dog was delivered safe and sound! Would definitely use them again. Thanks Terry

Home of:
NITECH GRCH Kansas Cash's Lucky Penny (kansas Cash x Coal Dust)
'PR' Harty Boys Jessie ( Joker x Ky River Bell)
CH 'PR' L & W's Hollarin Holly ( Batman X Penny )

Old Post 02-08-2014 06:09 PM
E Hartenstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for E Hartenstein Click here to Send E Hartenstein a Private Message Click Here to Email E Hartenstein Find more posts by E Hartenstein Add E Hartenstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
terrybartles
UKC Forum Member

Just want to say thanks for bringing my dog up from N.C. Very satisfied, and your driver, Sean was a super nice guy, will recommend your hauling service to any one needing a dog hauled, thanks again and say hi to Sean, thanks Terry, 304-839-2802.

Old Post 02-09-2014 09:54 PM
terrybartles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for terrybartles Click here to Send terrybartles a Private Message Click Here to Email terrybartles Find more posts by terrybartles Add terrybartles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BCotton
UKC Forum Member

Terry, Bought a dog in New Era, Mi. and need him delivered to San Antonio, Tx. Need price and date.

Old Post 02-11-2014 04:06 AM
BCotton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BCotton Click here to Send BCotton a Private Message Click Here to Email BCotton Find more posts by BCotton Add BCotton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry Todd
UKC Forum Member

Sent PM.

Old Post 02-22-2014 01:17 AM
Larry Todd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry Todd Click here to Send Larry Todd a Private Message Click Here to Email Larry Todd Find more posts by Larry Todd Add Larry Todd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pastor
UKC Forum Member

Need a price for two 6 month old pups from northeast Ohio to Albany Georgia

HeavenBound Kennels “ Home of”

HeavenBound Koa

John 3: 16 - For God so loved the World ,that he gave his only Begotten Son that whosoever believeth on him should not perish but have Everlasting Life. " GOT JESUS"

Old Post 03-08-2014 02:24 AM
pastor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pastor Click here to Send pastor a Private Message Find more posts by pastor Add pastor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
james jackson
UKC Forum Member

need one hauled from houston tx to iowa/southern mo?

need a dog hauled from houston tx to either north iowa (my house) or mo & ar border gerald yoders house call 641 420-2245

GRNTCH IOWA'S FANTANSTIC FANNY
NTCH IOWA'S DUECE'S WILD

Old Post 03-10-2014 09:31 PM
james jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for james jackson Click here to Send james jackson a Private Message Click Here to Email james jackson Find more posts by james jackson Add james jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coon bawls
UKC Forum Member

need a dog hauled from OK to OK

Old Post 03-13-2014 10:01 PM
coon bawls is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coon bawls Click here to Send coon bawls a Private Message Find more posts by coon bawls Add coon bawls to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
abshire
UKC Forum Member

HAUL

OK TO VA CAN YOU DO AND HOW MUCH?

LET ME KNOW!!

Old Post 03-16-2014 04:13 AM
abshire is offline Click Here to See the Profile for abshire Click here to Send abshire a Private Message Click Here to Email abshire Find more posts by abshire Add abshire to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
abshire
UKC Forum Member

HAUL

Thanks Terry looking forward to getting him here.
Doug Abshire

Old Post 03-22-2014 07:49 PM
abshire is offline Click Here to See the Profile for abshire Click here to Send abshire a Private Message Click Here to Email abshire Find more posts by abshire Add abshire to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bengie Bengala
UKC Forum Member

Thanks!!!!!!

Terry,
Thanks for the great job of getting my female from OH to IA. Terry is top notch. I highly recommend Great Lakes transport!!!!

GRNTCH PKC CH 'PR' NIGHT N DAYS DOZER HTX

Clear your path to the winner circle, hunt a Dozer pup!

NITE CH 'PR' NIGHT N DAYS DOZER JR (Dozer X Fletchers Stylish Jake female)

Old Post 03-23-2014 06:39 PM
Bengie Bengala is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bengie Bengala Click here to Send Bengie Bengala a Private Message Click Here to Email Bengie Bengala Find more posts by Bengie Bengala Add Bengie Bengala to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
abshire
UKC Forum Member

THANKS TERRY; JOB WELL DONE!!!!!

Doug Abshire

Old Post 03-28-2014 09:50 PM
Tboone
UKC Forum Member

Highly recommend Great Lakes Pet Transport

Have used Terry on several different occasions. Hounds are well taken care of in nice secure pens. The new van is nice. My dogs always show up in good shape and not stressed. I live in Georgia and he has transported as far as Iowa and Missouri for me. Always accomidating on pickup and dropoff locations. Always available for updates and phone calls. If you need hounds delivered on time and in good shape I highly recommend Terry and the Great Lakes Pet Transportation company.

Thanks for everything Terry. I look forward to getting to hunt with you in your neck of the woods.

Troy Boone
912-661-1715

Old Post 04-11-2014 07:10 PM
Tboone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tboone Click here to Send Tboone a Private Message Click Here to Email Tboone Find more posts by Tboone Add Tboone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dchartt
UKC Forum Member

Will use greatlakes from now on, best hauler I have seen, clean nice set up dogs look great....great guy

Old Post 04-15-2014 09:43 PM
dchartt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dchartt Click here to Send dchartt a Private Message Click Here to Email dchartt Find more posts by dchartt Add dchartt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blitzen101
UKC Forum Member

puppy hauled

you have pm need puppy hauled from gilbert west Virginia to charlotte, Michigan

Old Post 05-27-2014 09:30 PM
blitzen101 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blitzen101 Click here to Send blitzen101 a Private Message Find more posts by blitzen101 Add blitzen101 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roofman
UKC Forum Member

Thank you Terry

For hauling our dog from the south,we will be doing Business again.

GRNITE CH GRCH'PR'KENNEDY MOUNTAIN MINNIE
"PR" NORTH HILL ALL GRAND TINK
Ken Johnson and Family
315 263-1000

Old Post 05-28-2014 12:44 PM
Roofman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roofman Click here to Send Roofman a Private Message Click Here to Email Roofman Find more posts by Roofman Add Roofman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ray Ragland
UKC Forum Member

Terry has hauled two for me now. He has a super nice van and he does what he says he will do. I highly recommend Terry if you need a dog hauled.

PR RAGTIMES FIRST STRIKE FANCY
GRNTCH JONES RAIS'N CANE X NT CH GULLETTS OAKWOODS LUCY

FORMER HOME of CH NTCH PR Ragtimes Look Upon A Star
GRNTCH JONES RAIS'N CANE X NT CH LUDLOW'S CRICKET

What must I do to be Saved? Acts 2:38
Repent and be Baptized for the Remission of your Sins.

Old Post 06-04-2014 03:52 PM
Ray Ragland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ray Ragland Click here to Send Ray Ragland a Private Message Click Here to Email Ray Ragland Find more posts by Ray Ragland Add Ray Ragland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shaun Paton
UKC Forum Member

Great Lakes

You won't find them any better than Terry. He is alway's in contact and treats your dogs very well. Thanks again Terry, I hope you and your family enjoyed the U.P.

Old Post 06-05-2014 03:02 PM
Shaun Paton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaun Paton Click here to Send Shaun Paton a Private Message Find more posts by Shaun Paton Add Shaun Paton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
carlhorseman
UKC Forum Member

SOUNDS LIKE YOU MIGHT BE HOME FOR XMAS TERRY....

"MANNING KENNELS"

"HOME OF"

"""NT.CH DEUCES WILD"""
"""NT.CH BAWLING CRICKET""

Old Post 06-12-2014 08:45 PM
carlhorseman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for carlhorseman Click here to Send carlhorseman a Private Message Click Here to Email carlhorseman Find more posts by carlhorseman Add carlhorseman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote