UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Dog Transport > If u need a dog hauled give corky burks a call
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
JEREMY BARRETT
UKC Forum Member

If u need a dog hauled give corky burks a call

He is leaveing out sometime this weekend he is headed north then back south if u need dog hauled give corky a call 601 964 3729

'PR' NORTHERN BLUE SHUGG:7TH AND 9TH AT THE BATTLE OF THE BREEDS.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-05-2014 07:29 PM
JEREMY BARRETT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JEREMY BARRETT Click here to Send JEREMY BARRETT a Private Message Click Here to Email JEREMY BARRETT Find more posts by JEREMY BARRETT Add JEREMY BARRETT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JEREMY BARRETT
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Btt

'PR' NORTHERN BLUE SHUGG:7TH AND 9TH AT THE BATTLE OF THE BREEDS.

Old Post 02-06-2014 06:19 PM
JEREMY BARRETT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JEREMY BARRETT Click here to Send JEREMY BARRETT a Private Message Click Here to Email JEREMY BARRETT Find more posts by JEREMY BARRETT Add JEREMY BARRETT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smcooner
UKC Forum Member

Corky will be leaving the Gulf Coast this weekend heading thru TN, AR into MO. Give him a call if you need to move one. 601-964-3729.

Last edited by smcooner on 08-24-2014 at 10:28 PM

Old Post 06-29-2014 03:58 AM
smcooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for smcooner Click here to Send smcooner a Private Message Click Here to Email smcooner Find more posts by smcooner Add smcooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Southern Miss
UKC Forum Member

Hey I need a dog move down here from central Missouri. I'm right down the road from yall let me know.I'll give him a call tomorrow.

Old Post 05-29-2015 07:07 AM
Southern Miss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Southern Miss Click here to Send Southern Miss a Private Message Click Here to Email Southern Miss Find more posts by Southern Miss Add Southern Miss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Southern Miss
UKC Forum Member

Tried calling can't get a answer

Old Post 05-29-2015 06:11 PM
Southern Miss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Southern Miss Click here to Send Southern Miss a Private Message Click Here to Email Southern Miss Find more posts by Southern Miss Add Southern Miss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Southern Miss
UKC Forum Member

I got in touch with corky said he had more dogs on board than he likes to haul but he may have a spot for another. I think he said he was headed through Missouri.The dog I need a ride for is in Sweet Springs Missouri,not a big dog 2 month old pup.I figured it would be convenient to haul with him since I'm right down the road from yall.

Old Post 05-29-2015 07:24 PM
skeeterhawk7
UKC Forum Member

Need a Feist hauled from Indiana to central Arkansas ?

Old Post 06-02-2015 02:58 PM
skeeterhawk7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skeeterhawk7 Click here to Send skeeterhawk7 a Private Message Click Here to Email skeeterhawk7 Find more posts by skeeterhawk7 Add skeeterhawk7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skeeterhawk7
UKC Forum Member

I talked to him I believe thus past Tuesday and told him I need a Feist picked up at Versailles, Indiana and brought to me in Lonoke, Arkansas, he told me he'd get back with me in a few days on that run !

Old Post 06-07-2015 12:02 AM
skeeterhawk7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skeeterhawk7 Click here to Send skeeterhawk7 a Private Message Click Here to Email skeeterhawk7 Find more posts by skeeterhawk7 Add skeeterhawk7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skeeterhawk7
UKC Forum Member

Corkey Burks

Thanks Corkey for picking up my Feist in Indiana and getting here to my safe and in good shape here in Arkansas , Thanks !!!

Old Post 07-04-2015 02:38 AM
jfarmer
New UKC Forum Member

dog hauling

Did you ever get a quote for Martinsburg Wva to warren mi ? If so hoe much
. thank you

Old Post 12-03-2015 11:06 PM
jfarmer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jfarmer Click here to Send jfarmer a Private Message Click Here to Email jfarmer Find more posts by jfarmer Add jfarmer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smcooner
UKC Forum Member

Corky will be starting a run Saturday, Dec. 26th. He's leaving the Gulf Coast heading thru Arkansas into MO, then east into Ohio and then south. Call Corky to get yours hauled...601-964-3729.

Corky does'nt get on the computer himself, so you can only communicate with him by phone. Thanks!

Last edited by smcooner on 12-19-2015 at 02:40 PM

Old Post 12-19-2015 02:31 PM
smcooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for smcooner Click here to Send smcooner a Private Message Click Here to Email smcooner Find more posts by smcooner Add smcooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
carolinablues7
UKC Forum Member

Trouble contacting

Tried to call multiple times the last couple days. Any help with getting in touch with Mr. Burks would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Old Post 12-22-2015 05:58 PM
carolinablues7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for carolinablues7 Click here to Send carolinablues7 a Private Message Click Here to Email carolinablues7 Find more posts by carolinablues7 Add carolinablues7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
carolinablues7
UKC Forum Member

Will do!

Thank you!!

Old Post 12-24-2015 04:20 AM
carolinablues7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for carolinablues7 Click here to Send carolinablues7 a Private Message Click Here to Email carolinablues7 Find more posts by carolinablues7 Add carolinablues7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Brown
New UKC Forum Member

rates?

What are the rates for adult dogs and puppies?

Old Post 12-22-2016 02:03 AM
Josh Brown is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Brown Click here to Send Josh Brown a Private Message Find more posts by Josh Brown Add Josh Brown to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buckeye Dog Hauling
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 04-24-2017 12:35 PM
Buckeye Dog Hauling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buckeye Dog Hauling Click here to Send Buckeye Dog Hauling a Private Message Click Here to Email Buckeye Dog Hauling Visit Buckeye Dog Hauling's homepage! Find more posts by Buckeye Dog Hauling Add Buckeye Dog Hauling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smcooner
UKC Forum Member

Corky will be hauling to and from Autumn Oaks this coming week. He will be leaving the Gulf Coast on Monday, Aug. 28th heading to Richmond. He will leave Richmond IN on Sept 3rd to finish his route. If you need dogs moved, Call Corky Burks...601-964-3729.

Old Post 08-23-2017 04:08 PM
Steve Pearson
UKC Forum Member

Dog hauled

Try to call twice needed one brought from Florida to nc,252 326 6236

PLATINUM CH GRNTCH:HARDWOOD LOT LIZARD
GRNTCH STYLISH RAGE FINAL FOUR AT THE GRAND AMERICAN.

Old Post 10-31-2017 02:32 AM
Steve Pearson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Steve Pearson Click here to Send Steve Pearson a Private Message Click Here to Email Steve Pearson Find more posts by Steve Pearson Add Steve Pearson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
northga. mike
UKC Forum Member

Hauler

Tried to call I have a dog in Oklahoma I need hauled to North Georgia around the Tennessee line

Old Post 11-10-2017 03:17 PM
northga. mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for northga. mike Click here to Send northga. mike a Private Message Click Here to Email northga. mike Find more posts by northga. mike Add northga. mike to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smcooner
UKC Forum Member

Corky will be leaving the Gulf Coast about Saturday, Dec. 1st. He is heading East thru AL, GA then North thru SC,NC,VA,WV and OH then West thru IN, IL and MO then South and back to South MS. Call Corky to get your dogs moved...601-964-3729.

Old Post 11-23-2018 11:04 PM
smcooner
UKC Forum Member

Corky Burks is planning his next route beginning about Sunday, March 3rd. He will cover most areas east of the Mississippi River.. If you have dogs that need moved, call Corky to get yours scheduled. 601-964-3729

Corky does'nt get on the computer himself, so you can only communicate with him by phone. Thanks!

Old Post 02-28-2019 11:10 PM
MarnaDi
Banned

Thanks, I'll have it in mind

Old Post 03-07-2019 10:29 AM
MarnaDi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MarnaDi Click here to Send MarnaDi a Private Message Click Here to Email MarnaDi Find more posts by MarnaDi Add MarnaDi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
William Fournol
New UKC Forum Member

Quand j'appelle le numéro je tombe directement sur la messagerie. Quelqu'un peut m'aider?

Old Post 02-24-2020 10:48 AM
William Fournol is offline Click Here to See the Profile for William Fournol Click here to Send William Fournol a Private Message Click Here to Email William Fournol Find more posts by William Fournol Add William Fournol to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smcooner
UKC Forum Member

Corky Burks is planning his next route beginning about Friday, October 9th. He will cover most areas east of the Mississippi River as well as AR and MO. If you have dogs that need moved, call Corky to get yours scheduled. 601-964-3729

Old Post 10-03-2020 02:38 AM
smcooner
UKC Forum Member

Corky Burks is planning his next route beginning about Thursday , Jan 28th. He will cover most areas of the SouthEast US. If you have dogs that need moved, call Corky to get yours scheduled. 601-964-3729

Old Post 01-22-2021 08:52 PM
smcooner
UKC Forum Member

Corky will be hauling to and from Autumn Oaks this coming week. He will be leaving the Gulf Coast on Wednesday, Sept. 1st heading to Richmond. He will leave Richmond IN on Sept 4th to finish his route. If you need dogs moved, Call Corky Burks...601-964-3729.

Old Post 08-24-2021 09:20 PM