UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Curs and Feists > Busher Bred Mountain Curs ?
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Yotehntr
New UKC Forum Member

Thanks guys! I'm real happy with him!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-04-2014 11:08 PM
Yotehntr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Yotehntr Click here to Send Yotehntr a Private Message Click Here to Email Yotehntr Find more posts by Yotehntr Add Yotehntr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kevin Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Anyone know of any heavy Busher bred pups available? Looking for a male. Prefer it be 7 or 8 weeks old. Wanting to try one out here in Montana on lion, bobcat, and coon. Thanks.

Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. 'PR' MT Red's Bobcat Bustin Billy

Nt.Ch.Ch. 'PR' MT Red's Coon Slammin Sage

Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. 'PR' MT Red's Tree Bangin Buddy

Gr.Ch. 'PR' MT Red's Kim's Cat Crazy Maci

'PR' MT Red's Tree Ringin Rhea

(406)564-3061

Old Post 10-22-2014 09:57 AM
Kevin Jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin Jackson Click here to Send Kevin Jackson a Private Message Click Here to Email Kevin Jackson Find more posts by Kevin Jackson Add Kevin Jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skeeterhawk7
UKC Forum Member

Kevin Jackson

I personally only know 3 guys that have heavy Busher Bred Curs but I don't think any of them has pups right now except maybe Chris Spruell that is part owner of Boone Dock, his number is 501-744-9197 if u want to call him!

Old Post 10-22-2014 12:14 PM
skeeterhawk7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skeeterhawk7 Click here to Send skeeterhawk7 a Private Message Click Here to Email skeeterhawk7 Find more posts by skeeterhawk7 Add skeeterhawk7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kevin Jackson
UKC Forum Member

I got a hold of Chris the other day and he doesn't have any pups. Thank you though.

(406)564-3061

Old Post 10-22-2014 07:19 PM
Kevin Jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin Jackson Click here to Send Kevin Jackson a Private Message Click Here to Email Kevin Jackson Find more posts by Kevin Jackson Add Kevin Jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skeeterhawk7
UKC Forum Member

Kevin Jackson

U may just have to put your name in pot with him, Jeremy Garner, or Tim Cope which goes by nccatfisher on this site, those are the only ones I know that has heavy Busher bred Curs, I know Jeremy and Chris usually raise a litter every year so far

Old Post 10-23-2014 02:25 AM
skeeterhawk7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skeeterhawk7 Click here to Send skeeterhawk7 a Private Message Click Here to Email skeeterhawk7 Find more posts by skeeterhawk7 Add skeeterhawk7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nccatfisher
UKC Forum Member

Re: Kevin Jackson

quote:
Originally posted by skeeterhawk7
U may just have to put your name in pot with him, Jeremy Garner, or Tim Cope which goes by nccatfisher on this site, those are the only ones I know that has heavy Busher bred Curs, I know Jeremy and Chris usually raise a litter every year so far
Rodger Bennett has them from time to time, Scottie Dorton on here does, and the ones he mentioned. I have no plans on raising any more at this time. I have a male that people bred to fairly regularly and I'll just get a stud pup from a female I like if or when I need another young dog. That is what I did the last time.

https://sites.google.com/site/riverroadkennel/

Old Post 10-23-2014 04:57 AM
nccatfisher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nccatfisher Click here to Send nccatfisher a Private Message Click Here to Email nccatfisher Visit nccatfisher's homepage! Find more posts by nccatfisher Add nccatfisher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kevin Jackson
UKC Forum Member

I contacted Jeremy, Tim, Scottie, and Rodger before I asked here. None of them have anything. Thanks for the help.

(406)564-3061

Old Post 10-23-2014 06:30 PM
danf
UKC Forum Member

Darrell Nickelson about aways has broke and well started busher dogs for sale but he don't sell many pups he has some of the best blood out there IMO

Old Post 10-26-2014 12:24 AM
danf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for danf Click here to Send danf a Private Message Click Here to Email danf Find more posts by danf Add danf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dirtdodge
UKC Forum Member

Busher pups

Seen 2 female pups for sale on sqdog.com squirrel dog central.

Also try Ira Lothrop

Old Post 10-26-2014 07:07 PM
dirtdodge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dirtdodge Click here to Send dirtdodge a Private Message Click Here to Email dirtdodge Find more posts by dirtdodge Add dirtdodge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skeeterhawk7
UKC Forum Member

danf

U have his phone number ?

Old Post 10-27-2014 01:29 AM
danf
UKC Forum Member

Re: danf

quote:
U have his phone number ?

573-438-6411

Old Post 10-27-2014 01:37 AM
danf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for danf Click here to Send danf a Private Message Click Here to Email danf Find more posts by danf Add danf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skeeterhawk7
UKC Forum Member

What state dies he live ?

Old Post 10-27-2014 02:27 AM
danf
UKC Forum Member

quote:
What state dies he live ?

potosi MO I been hunting his dogs for years

Old Post 10-27-2014 02:30 AM
oldman
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Yotehntr
New here, but got my 1st busher bred cur about 6 wks ago. Treed his 1st squirrel last weekend at 4 months old. I'm thinking I'll like him!

how is your busher dog doing now,can u give us an update.

Pound Va

Ph: 276-796-5321

i'm drinking from my saucer
cause my cup has overflowed

Old Post 12-19-2014 11:48 PM
oldman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oldman Click here to Send oldman a Private Message Click Here to Email oldman Find more posts by oldman Add oldman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skeeterhawk7
UKC Forum Member

Old man

Mine treed her first squirrel just shy of 8 months, by no means a good started dog yet but she is pleasing me and coming on real well, she's 9 months old now !

Old Post 12-20-2014 01:18 AM
oldman
UKC Forum Member

that's great, should just keep getting better.
merry Christmas.

Pound Va

Ph: 276-796-5321

i'm drinking from my saucer
cause my cup has overflowed

Old Post 12-20-2014 01:44 AM
oldman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oldman Click here to Send oldman a Private Message Click Here to Email oldman Find more posts by oldman Add oldman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
danf
UKC Forum Member

a young busher dog of mine bart

Old Post 12-20-2014 09:08 PM
skeeterhawk7
UKC Forum Member

danf

Nice lookin young dog gettin it done !

Old Post 12-21-2014 06:47 PM
RawhideSmith
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Kevin Jackson
I contacted Jeremy, Tim, Scottie, and Rodger before I asked here. None of them have anything. Thanks for the help.

It's a shame the busher dogs are so hard to come by. I'm looking for a male myself. If I ever get my hands on a couple good ones I will be sure to keep em going.

Old Post 01-23-2015 07:51 PM
RawhideSmith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RawhideSmith Click here to Send RawhideSmith a Private Message Click Here to Email RawhideSmith Find more posts by RawhideSmith Add RawhideSmith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GARNER
UKC Forum Member

I have a couple of crosses planned this spring that I'm excited about and a friend had pups born this morning out of his super nice female and my Crockett dog that should be nice prospects.

Old Post 01-23-2015 10:25 PM
GARNER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GARNER Click here to Send GARNER a Private Message Find more posts by GARNER Add GARNER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yotehntr
New UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by oldman
how is your busher dog doing now,can u give us an update.

Sorry I missed your post. He's 8 months old now and I couldn't be prouder of the little guy! He's been rough on the squirrels...

"Toothless" trying to sweet talk a few squirrels down.

I carried him out last Sat. and he found a possum. He got so wound up about it I carried him out that night. He'd never seen a coon before but sure enough, he put one in a tree for me. The other dog is my foundation BMC, he doesn't tree but he's my buddy so he goes too. He does join in when I knock something out of a tree though. I may have to take up coon hunting, Dan really got pumped up on it.

Old Post 01-23-2015 11:15 PM
Yotehntr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Yotehntr Click here to Send Yotehntr a Private Message Click Here to Email Yotehntr Find more posts by Yotehntr Add Yotehntr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
danf
UKC Forum Member

a young Nickelson dog

Old Post 01-24-2015 01:19 AM
Yotehntr
New UKC Forum Member

Good looking pup danf, how old?

Old Post 01-24-2015 03:45 AM
danf
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Yotehntr
Good looking pup danf, how old?

16 months

Old Post 01-24-2015 09:57 AM
RawhideSmith
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by GARNER
I have a couple of crosses planned this spring that I'm excited about and a friend had pups born this morning out of his super nice female and my Crockett dog that should be nice prospects.

A Crockett X Babe male is on my bucket list.

Old Post 01-24-2015 05:28 PM
RawhideSmith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RawhideSmith Click here to Send RawhideSmith a Private Message Click Here to Email RawhideSmith Find more posts by RawhideSmith Add RawhideSmith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote