UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Qualified for World??
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ethan howard
UKC Forum Member

Qualified for World??

Who all on the forums is qualified for the world hunt. What Club did you get in from? When? Any struggles to get the CW at the RQE.

I got qualified at the Overton County Coon Club (Livingston TN) placed 2nd out of different casts. came in with +200.
I got drawn with Grnitech My only Reezen. a Nitech Bluetick, and a registered English red. Had no points until the last drop and the dogs struck something fast. Englsh got first I got second and bluetick got 3rd. I got first tree and englsh treed on my tree. had a coon and plused it up

(865)-603-7567
crkdogs@gmail.com
CLINCH RIVER KENNELS
Grch Grnitech 'PR' Clinch River Jack Daniels
2017 RQE#22 Overton County 2nd Place
Highest scoring dog at SEB&TD sectional
King of Show Tellico Mountain Coon Hunters Club Walker Sectional
2017 Ukc World Qualified
2017 PKC Youth World Qualified

Tall Tails Hunting and Feed Supply
C-(865)-603-7567

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-26-2017 08:10 PM
ethan howard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ethan howard Click here to Send ethan howard a Private Message Click Here to Email ethan howard Find more posts by ethan howard Add ethan howard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rob thompson
UKC Forum Member

My ol plug 575+, first week in March

Old Post 04-27-2017 06:32 PM
rob thompson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rob thompson Click here to Send rob thompson a Private Message Click Here to Email rob thompson Find more posts by rob thompson Add rob thompson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thomasg
UKC Forum Member

humm. why does everyone say they are qualified for the world hunt after placing in the top ten of r.q.e ? at this time the regional finals have not be held yet . no dogs are qualified for the world hunt till they place in a regional finals event !!!! kind of like saying you won the triple crown of horse racing after a win at the kentucky derby without attending the preakness stakes and belmont stakes .lol best of luck on the next leg of your quest for a world title .

Last edited by thomasg on 04-28-2017 at 12:29 AM

Old Post 04-28-2017 12:20 AM
thomasg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thomasg Click here to Send thomasg a Private Message Click Here to Email thomasg Find more posts by thomasg Add thomasg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rob thompson
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by thomasg
humm. why does everyone say they are qualified for the world hunt after placing in the top ten of r.q.e ? at this time the regional finals have not be held yet . no dogs are qualified for the world hunt till they place in a regional finals event !!!! kind of like saying you won the triple crown of horse racing after a win at the kentucky derby without attending the preakness stakes and belmont stakes .lol best of luck on the next leg of your quest for a world title .
because they call it a qualifier I suppose

Old Post 04-28-2017 12:39 AM
rob thompson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rob thompson Click here to Send rob thompson a Private Message Click Here to Email rob thompson Find more posts by rob thompson Add rob thompson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by rob thompson
because they call it a qualifier I suppose

yup. And it says so right there on the hat they give ya lol

Old Post 04-28-2017 01:28 AM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thomasg
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Stevens
yup. And it says so right there on the hat they give ya lol
i wonder if you skipped the regional finals and showed up at GA. with your hat and r.q.e. win slip would u.k.c. confirm your entry ? after all they are the reason for all this confusion with the hat .lol some body post a pitcher of the hat if does indeed exist . curious if it has a possum pin on it .lol

Old Post 04-28-2017 02:36 AM
thomasg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thomasg Click here to Send thomasg a Private Message Click Here to Email thomasg Find more posts by thomasg Add thomasg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Did I hear sombody say possum I thought so lol !!! It's on now sugar !!

Old Post 04-28-2017 02:40 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rob thompson
UKC Forum Member

pin

notice it doesn't say qualified for the zones!lol

Old Post 04-28-2017 03:05 AM
thomasg
UKC Forum Member

thanks rob . rivers and creeks are rolling down here and ive been shut in and bored silly from all the rain .lol flash flood watches and flood warnings being issued got me on the couch for awhile . lol only r.q.e. i placed in had no pins in the packet u.k.c. sent but i got a sticker for the dog box . was curious what i missed getting . smaller than i expected for 30 $ and a 4 hour drive . lol

Last edited by thomasg on 04-28-2017 at 04:02 AM

Old Post 04-28-2017 03:59 AM
rob thompson
UKC Forum Member

Quite a bit off water here aswell. It's been about 5 yrs since I been down to Batesville, last time I was kicked out of the white river country club for life!lol pretty good night!

Old Post 04-28-2017 04:04 AM