UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Estep's Big Game and Coon Hounds
Pages (26): « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Jon

If you make the trip to Georgia let me know how he does, a friend of mine from Maryland seen Thunder at one of the shows and said Thunder is definely a looker. A frind of mine in Mississippi has two young dogs out of Diesel and a different female and I believe they are both show champions. He plans on pushing his female to grand. Thanks Jon for the imformation on Thunder and Good Luck!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-10-2017 11:32 PM
Bestep is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bestep Click here to Send Bestep a Private Message Click Here to Email Bestep Find more posts by Bestep Add Bestep to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cdove
UKC Forum Member

Bobby here is Bristol (Diesel x Shine) with back to back best of breed wins at the Alabama state show. She had competition and got a good look for best of show. She is also qualified for the world show and we plan to take her and show her.

Here is her brother Nitro. He is a show champion with a win towards grand. He and Bristol also won best pair at the Alabama state show.

They are hard to beat in the woods too. Diesel sure is a reproduced. Hope to see Thunder in Georgia!

Old Post 04-14-2017 06:19 PM
cdove is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cdove Click here to Send cdove a Private Message Find more posts by cdove Add cdove to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wvcoonrunner
UKC Forum Member

Thunder

We plan on making the trip to Georgia, Thunder got his 2nd win towards grand a couple weekends ago and this past weekend decided to start treeing. He's a very fine young hound and I'm excited to see what the future holds for him. And in case you're wondering, yes he treed with the meat.

Old Post 04-19-2017 05:35 PM
wvcoonrunner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wvcoonrunner Find more posts by wvcoonrunner Add wvcoonrunner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bubearchaser
UKC Forum Member

Aspen(dieselXshine cross) bear #3 for 2017

Bobby we went put tonight and was able to find one pretty quick this besr was about 180 200 lbs the female out of shine amd diesel is the blue dog stamding 9n the tree and shine is the blue dog standing next to her shes evwry bit of 100 -130 barks per minute when treed very hard tree tree a little dog with lota of heart amd desire shes definitely hell on wheels thats for sure

Old Post 04-21-2017 03:55 AM
bubearchaser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bubearchaser Click here to Send bubearchaser a Private Message Click Here to Email bubearchaser Find more posts by bubearchaser Add bubearchaser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bubearchaser
UKC Forum Member

Aspen(dieselXshine cross) bear #3 for 2017

Bobby we went put tonight and was able to find one pretty quick this besr was about 180 200 lbs the female out of shine amd diesel is the blue dog stamding 9n the tree and shine is the blue dog standing next to her shes evwry bit of 100 -130 barks per minute when treed very hard tree tree a little dog with lota of heart amd desire shes definitely hell on wheels thats for sure

Old Post 04-21-2017 12:22 PM
bubearchaser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bubearchaser Click here to Send bubearchaser a Private Message Click Here to Email bubearchaser Find more posts by bubearchaser Add bubearchaser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Jon, Chris, Brandon

Jon and Chris I wish you the Best of luck when you go to Georgia for the World Show. Keep me posted on there progress. Chris I have had some real good reports from those who got pups out of Diesel. Brandon if you decide to bring Shine over here to breed to Diesel again I would really like to get a pup out of them! Good luck in your training season, Ill try to give you a call in the next few days.

Old Post 04-25-2017 10:23 PM
Bestep is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bestep Click here to Send Bestep a Private Message Click Here to Email Bestep Find more posts by Bestep Add Bestep to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

pups

I have had several calls about pups, and I plan on having Jenny bred sometime this summer. This will be the last litter out of her because she is 9 years old. I have started a list, thanks for the calls!

Old Post 05-14-2017 11:37 AM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 06-02-2017 09:22 PM
wvcoonrunner
UKC Forum Member

Thunder

Entered Thunder in his first nite hunt on Friday. He didn't get the win(left a tree with a coon in it on the first drop) but man he's gonna be tough when I get him completely finished. A little bit of work on overchecking himself on the tree and he'll be fine. Quick strike dog and man can he blow the top off a tree. I've had several people ask about breeding to him already.

Old Post 06-06-2017 11:31 AM
wvcoonrunner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wvcoonrunner Find more posts by wvcoonrunner Add wvcoonrunner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Thunder

Jon, It sounds like Thunder is going to be a special hound. Keep him in the woods ,he will only get better. Have you made him a grand show champion yet? Thanks for keeping me posted and I wish you the BEST!

Old Post 06-12-2017 10:37 AM
wvcoonrunner
UKC Forum Member

No I haven't been taking him, I did put him in the show that night but got beat. I've been concentrating more on his hunting and just working him on the bench at home.

Old Post 06-12-2017 11:06 AM
emcgee
UKC Forum Member

Bobby, this is Erin, Chris's girlfriend. Here's a picture of the three dogs off Diesel. From left to right, Bristol, Nitro, and Gemma. They are all very special dogs in the woods and built right! Gemma and Nitro are show champions now and Bristol should finish to show champion easily. Gemma also has her HTX title.

Old Post 06-13-2017 03:29 AM
emcgee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for emcgee Click here to Send emcgee a Private Message Click Here to Email emcgee Find more posts by emcgee Add emcgee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Erin

Iam glad the hounds are doing good for you all.I was hoping to get a pup from Gemma and Buddy, but Chris told me about the bad luck you all had. If he decides to cross Buddy and Bristol keep me in mind for a female or two. I really like this bloodline, I like the nose and the track speed they have, and they look good on the bench too. Good Luck with your hounds. Tell Chris I plan on having Jenny bred to a male that is used on bear that is out of Diesel and Meg which is a littermate to Gemma. Thanks for keeping me updated on your hounds.

Old Post 06-15-2017 09:13 PM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Took Chloe out the other night and treed this coon.

Old Post 07-02-2017 12:18 PM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 07-30-2017 12:51 PM
emcgee
UKC Forum Member

Bristol

Bristol (Diesel x Shine) took Best of Show Female at a large benefit hunt. This should finish her to Show champion. She got a good look for Queen of Show and beat out some nice competition including a Rockin W bred bluetick for class and breed and a nice walker and black and tan for best female. She is also our lead bobcat dog at 1.5 yrs old! She has a cold nose, incredible track speed and winding ability and a lot of tree power. We love this girl!

Bristol
https://flic.kr/p/Xf32zr

Queen of Show Line up
queen of show lineup

Old Post 08-06-2017 03:14 AM
emcgee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for emcgee Click here to Send emcgee a Private Message Click Here to Email emcgee Find more posts by emcgee Add emcgee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Bristol

Erin, congratulations on your win on Bristol. Its great to see you and Chris working together with your hounds. Glad to hear that Bristol is making a good Bobcat dog. Thanks for keeping me posted and you and Chris are welcome to come up and take a hunt with Tom and me anytime. Thanks Again.

Old Post 08-10-2017 10:48 AM
purgatoryblue
UKC Forum Member

Bad Luck:

I picked up Drive (Kermit x Jenny) to breed to my female. But it wasn't to be. My female had a short cycle and would not breed. I tried all the tricks and had help too. Maybe next spring if both dogs are available. The young dog that I bought was a dud and Maude (Diesel x Chloe) hasn't come in yet,so it'll be next spring before she comes in. Back in Feb. you asked for a pup out of Drive and I wanted to let you know why I can't deliver. Tell Tom hello and I hope you both have a good bear season.

Old Post 08-11-2017 11:28 PM
purgatoryblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purgatoryblue Click here to Send purgatoryblue a Private Message Find more posts by purgatoryblue Add purgatoryblue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

female

Wes sorry to hear about your female. If you cross Maude and Drive, keep me in mind for a pup. Our Sam dog littermate to Drive , is really turning it on, he is running up front and seems to have a good nose on him. I believe he is going to make a good one. Take care and Tom says Hello.

Old Post 08-13-2017 01:33 PM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Bear Chase Season

Treed this bear on Saturday after a six mile chase.The bear was thin and looked like it had mange. He had lost a lot hair.

Old Post 08-16-2017 10:34 PM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Tom went on the mountain Friday evening and found a track and treed this bear . It was dark before he got to the tree,but he still got a pic.

Old Post 08-22-2017 11:04 AM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Bear Chase Season

Treed this nice bear early one morning, the hound in the pic. is a young male that we have been hunting . He has made every tree so far and is a nice tree dog, and has great track speed.

Old Post 09-03-2017 03:08 PM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Bear Chase Season

The hounds did a good job trailing this bear up and got him jumped the bear thought he was going to walk and fight but decided it was better to climb. Our young hound is really doing well.

Old Post 09-10-2017 02:02 PM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Treed this sow and 2 little ones right before daylight.

Old Post 09-29-2017 11:07 PM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Treed this nice bear and let him go. The lighter all blue dog on the tree is a young hound of ours and is really doing a good job.

Old Post 10-04-2017 09:44 PM