UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Dog Supply Vendors > ((((( New Squaller ))))) The 2 Lookin Down
Pages (11): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Guys, I will see ya at English Days.... Headin out this evening... See ya up there... Thanks

Home 937-764-1144
Cell 937-205-4486 verizon
If you ask for the truth be man enough to take it, JEFF NORRIS

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-06-2012 03:31 PM
Jeff Norris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeff Norris Click here to Send Jeff Norris a Private Message Find more posts by Jeff Norris Add Jeff Norris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Guys, Thanks to everyone that bought a squaller at English Days... I took a bunch up and came back empty handed.... That is a good thing I guess... I even got rid of my own personal squaller....lol have done that 3 times now.....

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 06-10-2012 06:20 PM
Jeff Norris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeff Norris Click here to Send Jeff Norris a Private Message Find more posts by Jeff Norris Add Jeff Norris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Re: ((((( New Squaller ))))) The 2 Lookin Down

quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Norris
Guys, I hope to have these in my hands this week.... They sound great.... They will cost $30.00 plus shipping Vendors get a 30% discount...I am looking for vendors to carry these squallers( unlike the other guy ) Click on the picture to hear the squaller..... Thanks for lookin....

2 Lookin Down
8701 Storer Ln
Hillsboro Ohio

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 06-11-2012 05:38 PM
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Sold out !!!!!!!!!!! More coming from the lazer etcher tomorrow.... Get on the list.....

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 06-12-2012 08:00 PM
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

Maybe you should have sent them in the barn and buy some from your dealers ..HMNN!! Was hoping to meet you up there but tackett kept coming in instead!!

Old Post 06-13-2012 12:09 AM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

John, I had guys wantin them... Didn't know you was in the barn.... Do you need any more ???

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 06-15-2012 03:16 AM
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Got um back today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 06-15-2012 03:21 AM
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the orders they will be shipped today....Again thanks

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 06-22-2012 12:21 PM
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Guys, I hope to have these in my hands this week.... They sound great.... They will cost $30.00 plus shipping Vendors get a 30% discount...I am looking for vendors to carry these squallers( unlike the other guy ) Click on the picture to hear the squaller..... Thanks for lookin....

2 Lookin Down
8701 Storer Ln
Hillsboro Ohio

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 07-10-2012 11:27 PM
billy anderson
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: ((((( New Squaller ))))) The 2 Lookin Down

quote:

you have a pm

home of:

PKC Champion GRANDNITECH GRCH "PR" "Raw Dawgs" Big Black

PKC Champion FIELDCH GRNITECH GRNDWATERCH GRCH "PR" Raw Dawgs Batmans Joker

PKC Champion GRNTCH GRCH SMOKIN MINDY

GRNTCH BLACK RIVER BOOTS
"the good ones dont always start early, but the great ones do"

Old Post 07-13-2012 05:27 AM
billy anderson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for billy anderson Click here to Send billy anderson a Private Message Click Here to Email billy anderson Find more posts by billy anderson Add billy anderson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Billy, I have several but none from you... Try again.... thanks ...Billy just tried to pm you your mail box is full...

Home 937-764-1144

Last edited by Jeff Norris on 07-14-2012 at 04:15 PM

Old Post 07-14-2012 04:13 PM
billy anderson
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Billy, I have several but none from you... Try again.... thanks ...Billy just tried to pm you your mail box is full...
Was just wondering if you could also put a kernel name on one ?

home of:

PKC Champion GRANDNITECH GRCH "PR" "Raw Dawgs" Big Black

PKC Champion FIELDCH GRNITECH GRNDWATERCH GRCH "PR" Raw Dawgs Batmans Joker

PKC Champion GRNTCH GRCH SMOKIN MINDY

GRNTCH BLACK RIVER BOOTS
"the good ones dont always start early, but the great ones do"

Old Post 07-14-2012 06:43 PM
billy anderson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for billy anderson Click here to Send billy anderson a Private Message Click Here to Email billy anderson Find more posts by billy anderson Add billy anderson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

No I send them to Pa. to get lazer etched.... Sorry

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 07-14-2012 07:54 PM
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

quote:

2 Lookin Down
8701 Storer Ln
Hillsboro Ohio

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 07-29-2012 05:03 PM
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Gettin ready for Autumn Oaks.... Who needs squallers ???

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 07-31-2012 01:56 PM
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

quote:

2 Lookin Down
8701 Storer Ln
Hillsboro Ohio

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 08-12-2012 03:11 PM
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

I will be at the Oaks.... Order now .....

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 08-14-2012 03:11 PM
Doug Terrell
UKC Forum Member

Btt.
for a good sounding coon squaller...

Phone # 937-213-1779

Old Post 08-16-2012 03:09 AM
Doug Terrell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Terrell Click here to Send Doug Terrell a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Terrell Find more posts by Doug Terrell Add Doug Terrell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Doug, Thanks they are doing the job....

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 08-17-2012 01:52 AM
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

quote:

2 Lookin Down
8701 Storer Ln
Hillsboro Ohio

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 08-22-2012 03:07 PM
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Gettin ready for Autumn Oaks.... Who needs squallers ???

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 08-25-2012 02:09 AM
seth isch
UKC Forum Member

Jeff

Jeff, thanks for donating your Squallers to the benefit.. Izz said she is buying one!!! I told her that the guy that try's to steal her bike donated them.. She didn't forget u lol.. Thanks

I MAY HAVE A NICE HOUND FOR SALE FROM TIME TO TIME.

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
GRNTCH RED RUBY HARDTIME JAKE
GRNTCH PKC CH BIG HOLLOW AWESOME LEXUS
GRNTCH HARDTIME HADDIE
CH PR SANDHILL LITTLE SHEBA
CH PR HIGH VOLTAGE ROCKSY

Old Post 09-16-2012 04:20 PM
seth isch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for seth isch Click here to Send seth isch a Private Message Click Here to Email seth isch Find more posts by seth isch Add seth isch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Seth, Izzy can have one....She is a hoot.... Your welcome on the squallers....

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 09-21-2012 12:58 AM
Marcus McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

DO YOU HAVE AN OF THESE SQUALLERS FOR SELL ? I WOULD LIKE TO TRY ONE OUT. I REALLY LIKE TO DARK ONE. LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH AN WHERE TO SEND THE MONEY TOO.

Old Post 10-02-2012 03:12 PM
Marcus McDaniel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus McDaniel Click here to Send Marcus McDaniel a Private Message Click Here to Email Marcus McDaniel Find more posts by Marcus McDaniel Add Marcus McDaniel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kenny rhea
UKC Forum Member

Smile

Those squallers are the best I've ever used or sold!!
Everyone that's bought one from me is completely satisfied!!
Good job, Jeff

Old Post 10-02-2012 04:10 PM
kenny rhea is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kenny rhea Click here to Send kenny rhea a Private Message Click Here to Email kenny rhea Visit kenny rhea's homepage! Find more posts by kenny rhea Add kenny rhea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote