UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Big Game Hunting > Oh I'm too Excited......
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Travis Stirek
UKC Forum Member

Oh I'm too Excited......

to work.I feel like the kid on the Disney commercial that says,"we're to excited."Next Thursday the Strawberry Mt. crew is heading for Wisconsin to do a little bear running around Birnamwood and deliver pups.Then its off to Iowa to run some coons.Then Nebraska to run some coons,then South Dakota to run some more coons.Then hit an RQE in Montana and see if we can qualify one for Bobbie to hunt in Zones(I got mine done at the first of the year).Had to build a bigger dog box LOL Hopefully we get lots of pictures.Love to start young dogs on coons and we ain't got very many and no training season either.

Nt Ch Southern Sound Jimbo
Gr Nt Ch Ch Southern Sound Matlock
Gr Nt Ch Strawberry Mt Korn
Pr Strawberry Mt Sadie
The reason I hunt this bloodlines is a quote an old friend gave me,"Your either making dust or your eating it."

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-18-2007 08:48 PM
Travis Stirek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Travis Stirek Click here to Send Travis Stirek a Private Message Click Here to Email Travis Stirek Find more posts by Travis Stirek Add Travis Stirek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Travis Stirek
UKC Forum Member

my buddy in Wisconsin has caught over ten bear already so now I can't take it LOL It sucks being a white man in an Indian world around here LOL The wife goes on the Rez and all I can do is watch video or wait for the Game Dept to have a problem LOL

Pr Strawberry Mt Sadie
The reason I hunt this bloodlines is a quote an old friend gave me,"Your either making dust or your eating it."

Last edited by Travis Stirek on 07-18-2007 at 08:54 PM

Old Post 07-18-2007 08:51 PM
Travis Stirek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Travis Stirek Click here to Send Travis Stirek a Private Message Click Here to Email Travis Stirek Find more posts by Travis Stirek Add Travis Stirek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Todd K / UKC
Administrator

Wish you would have given me more notic, I'd have had you tow me a vehicle from northern CA. Hey, I'd help pay for your gas! lol

Old Post 07-18-2007 09:20 PM
Todd K / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd K / UKC Click here to Send Todd K / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Todd K / UKC Find more posts by Todd K / UKC Add Todd K / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Travis Stirek
UKC Forum Member

Oh two days!!!!!!!

Pr Strawberry Mt Sadie

Old Post 07-25-2007 02:17 AM
bearman
UKC Forum Member

Hey TK were at in no.cal?

Tiny

Old Post 07-25-2007 03:37 AM
bearman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bearman Click here to Send bearman a Private Message Visit bearman's homepage! Find more posts by bearman Add bearman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Todd K / UKC
Administrator

It's in the Redding area. Would love to get my hands on it. A nice old Toyota 4-Runner. It might even be sold by now. I looked into shipping and it was going to be another $800 to have it shipped from Redding to Kalamazoo.

Old Post 07-25-2007 12:52 PM
Todd K / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd K / UKC Click here to Send Todd K / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Todd K / UKC Find more posts by Todd K / UKC Add Todd K / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cat and bear
UKC Forum Member

Hey Todd,

You can count on me also. Basically the top half of WI is where the bear running happens, so it wouldn't be difficult to see the dogs perform. or we can even do it through the wisconsin bear hunters association, whatever help you need here, just let me know.

Old Post 07-25-2007 01:05 PM
Cat and bear is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cat and bear Click here to Send Cat and bear a Private Message Click Here to Email Cat and bear Find more posts by Cat and bear Add Cat and bear to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Travis Stirek
UKC Forum Member

Man talk about PRESSURE.Andy called last night and said his four main dogs all started running out of gas so he took them to the vet and they all have Lyme disease.Now I gotta really make sure I bring something good LOL I can't just sandbag and rely onhis to show mine a bear.LOLThis is gonna take out all the fun,NOT.He thinks Lady(see my best of post),will be ready to run tho.

Pr Strawberry Mt Sadie

Old Post 07-25-2007 02:00 PM
Travis Stirek
UKC Forum Member

We're off to see the wizard!!!!!!!!!!!!!See ya in two weeks.

Pr Strawberry Mt Sadie

Old Post 07-26-2007 01:27 PM