UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Buck x Grace male pup paid up both ways!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
DJames
UKC Forum Member

Buck x Grace male pup paid up both ways!

Guys here is a really sharp 6 month old pup off GrNite Ch Red Ruby Hardtime Buck and NiteCh Cedar Ridge Hardtime Grace. This pup has only been out a couple times and did go out with older dog on one of the outs. The young man who owns the pup has had a big change in work schedule and cant hunt him due to working nights and going to school during the day. The pup is paid up in UKC Perf program and also paid up in PKC Super Stakes. Big loud pup and a real looker price is 500.00 and can be delivered to UKC St Jude Hunt in Parsons Tn. Everyone knows who Buck is and Grace is a direct daughter to my Ole Glass dog. This pup is loaded with proven reproducers and is ready to hunt. Call me David James as it will be easier to reach me. 731-307-8144

Here is Hank

GrNtCh HOF GrCh Tough Red Ruby Big Rig

GrNiteCh PR James' Tough Blue Glass Performance Sire 2009 World Qualifier

GrNiteCh PR James' Tough Blue Tank
GrNiteCh PR James' Tough Glass Shaker 9th place St Jude Saturday nite hunt 2013
NiteCh PR James' Tough Blue Shine (RIP)
NiteCh PR Tough Blue Lady (Sold)
NiteCh PR Tough Blue Rebel (Sold)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-10-2017 04:25 AM
DJames is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DJames Click here to Send DJames a Private Message Click Here to Email DJames Find more posts by DJames Add DJames to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seth isch
UKC Forum Member

Pup

That's a nice pup!!! Also a good price for being all paid up!!

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
GRNTCH RED RUBY HARDTIME JAKE
GRNTCH PKC CH BIG HOLLOW AWESOME LEXUS
GRNTCH HARDTIME HADDIE
CH PR HIGH VOLTAGE ROCKSY

Old Post 04-10-2017 03:25 PM
seth isch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for seth isch Click here to Send seth isch a Private Message Click Here to Email seth isch Find more posts by seth isch Add seth isch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DJames
UKC Forum Member

Re: Pup

quote:
Originally posted by seth isch
That's a nice pup!!! Also a good price for being all paid up!!

Thanks Seth! He should make a dandy! I got two littermates to him that i really like.

Old Post 04-10-2017 11:25 PM
DJames is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DJames Click here to Send DJames a Private Message Click Here to Email DJames Find more posts by DJames Add DJames to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DJames
UKC Forum Member

Nothing wrong with this pup not spoiled in any way. The boy who bought him as a weaning pup is in college and has a job now but its night shift so he cant hunt him. I can give references on littermates. This pup has the blood to make the right kind, dont miss out on this one. He is as pretty as they come and has a good hound mouth. His mama Grace i own and she is a loud hard treedog can give references on her as well. Her Sire Glass is the best i ever followed. Prefer this pup to land in the hands of a competition hunter. Can deliver this weekend to St Jude Hunt in Parsons Tn.

Old Post 04-13-2017 03:42 AM
wadepardue
UKC Forum Member

Buck pup

If I didn't already have a litter mate sister to him, I would bring him to Mississippi...His sister is doing great. and no doubt going to be the right kind...

Old Post 04-14-2017 03:24 AM
wadepardue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wadepardue Click here to Send wadepardue a Private Message Click Here to Email wadepardue Find more posts by wadepardue Add wadepardue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DJames
UKC Forum Member

Re: Buck pup

quote:
Originally posted by wadepardue
If I didn't already have a litter mate sister to him, I would bring him to Mississippi...His sister is doing great. and no doubt going to be the right kind...

Glad your gyp is working for ya Mr Pardue. I have no doubts this pup will make a hound. Thanks for your update.

Will travel up to 100 miles to meet someone. A deposit or full payment will be required if we have to travel. Price is 500 firm.

Old Post 04-16-2017 05:47 AM
DJames
UKC Forum Member

Pup is still avaiable and ready to hunt! He goes out with older dogs and has only been out a few times. This pup is bred right and if hunted will make a nice one. Dont overlook this well bred pup that is already paid up in both PKC Super Stakes and in UKC Performance programs. Several littermates that have been fooled with are doing great. Would like this pup to go to a competition hunter. Priced to sell at $500.00

Old Post 04-19-2017 07:50 PM
DJames
UKC Forum Member

Pup is still available but if not sold soon i am going to buy the pup from Colton myself and put someone to hunting him. Price on this pup is 500 firm. Nice mouth, has opened some on track and is going out with old dogs now. Only been out a half dozen times. 731-307-8144

Old Post 04-27-2017 02:16 AM