UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > info on whats up bullet man..
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Deepcreek87
UKC Forum Member

info on whats up bullet man..

I'm looking for pictures and info on bullet man what kind of dog how he hunts just seeing what information is out there thanks.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-30-2014 02:45 AM
Deepcreek87 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Deepcreek87 Click here to Send Deepcreek87 a Private Message Click Here to Email Deepcreek87 Find more posts by Deepcreek87 Add Deepcreek87 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

matt....I did some research on him

awhile back and heres what I got.
1. he is bred right
2. He is all coondog and a winner. Was the 2010 purina walker dog of the year.
3. smart and throws smart pups
4 Lots of color all black with 4 white feet. Goes back to High Style who had lots of preacher in him.

I have his pedigree on my kennel post under my name " Stevenson's Treeing Walker Kennels. Look under the walker stud/kennel forum.

there is a pic of him and an add on the Walker HIstory forum. just pull that up and sign up and pull up bullet man under the search area.

I am fixing to find out what he throws cause I just bought a pup off of him. We will see. I think hes worth a try in my opinion.
He has some kind of pedigree and the fact that Mike Carmack owns him should tell you something. He has owned a couple of world champions and he doesnt mess with junk or also rans.

His momma is out of a dual world champion and He has a lot of spring creek rock right off of his fourth gen part of his ped. a lot of it. He also has world champion Pac Man and world champion striker in his pedigree so If a pedigree means anything, he has it.

Grand Champion Stevenson's "Johnny Jet,"

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!
Two questions sum up life....
Why am I here ? And Where am I headed.

Old Post 07-30-2014 07:30 AM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Deepcreek87
UKC Forum Member

thanks

For the info cripple creek. How do I get to the history section? It could be right in front of me on here and I wouldn't see it. I got a pup coming from him to out of Darren ebeys cross. All I have heard is good things so I am pretty excited.

Old Post 07-30-2014 04:46 PM
Deepcreek87 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Deepcreek87 Click here to Send Deepcreek87 a Private Message Click Here to Email Deepcreek87 Find more posts by Deepcreek87 Add Deepcreek87 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ethan howard
UKC Forum Member

Bullet

I got a video of bullet the other day. I personally don't like the way of his mouth and the way he is colored up. his body is all black and legs are brown til the feet are white.

I never have heard of him, don't know his bloodline, and don't know if he has accomplished anything, Never seen a stud ad of him either,

(865)-603-7567
crkdogs@gmail.com
CLINCH RIVER KENNELS
Grch Grnitech 'PR' Clinch River Jack Daniels
2017 RQE#22 Overton County 2nd Place
Highest scoring dog at SEB&TD sectional
King of Show Tellico Mountain Coon Hunters Club Walker Sectional
2017 Ukc World Qualified
2017 PKC Youth World Qualified

Tall Tails Hunting and Feed Supply
C-(865)-603-7567

Old Post 04-04-2017 02:16 PM
ethan howard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ethan howard Click here to Send ethan howard a Private Message Click Here to Email ethan howard Find more posts by ethan howard Add ethan howard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Here's a fuzzy pic of his stud ad...

https://flic.kr/p/TsQQbF

I don't like the mouths on 50% of dogs I've hunted with, but that doesn't mean they aren't a coon dog. Color is a preference. I like that color myself. I actually try to breed toward that when I can.
I know Mike Carmack has owned a world Champion and dogs that threw world champions. So pretty sure he wouldn't be toting a dud on the end of his leash.

That's what makes our sport so interesting....it takes all kinds....

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!

Old Post 04-08-2017 08:19 PM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bluegrass220
UKC Forum Member

Bullet

Bullet is at my kennel in TN. 100% coon dog!!!! Smart, accurate and a pleasure to hunt. At Stud $250

Tim Tipton
Madisonville, TN
423-519-6969

Old Post 04-12-2017 05:44 PM
Bluegrass220 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bluegrass220 Click here to Send Bluegrass220 a Private Message Click Here to Email Bluegrass220 Find more posts by Bluegrass220 Add Bluegrass220 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jonlawson05
New UKC Forum Member

you got that right it takes all kinds

Cell-865-438-7876
Lenoir City TN

Old Post 04-12-2017 06:49 PM
jonlawson05 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jonlawson05 Click here to Send jonlawson05 a Private Message Click Here to Email jonlawson05 Find more posts by jonlawson05 Add jonlawson05 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Tim glad to know you have him..

I'll be in touch. I researched bullet real well awhile back and was thinking of breeding to him. He was way up in Indiana I think at the time. I talked to several people that hunted with him and everyone's first comment was how smart he was. Now that tells me a lot. I've gotten more top trainable pups from a cross when a male dog was super smart. There's not that many out there really. That's the # 1 trait I look for in a Walker stud.
How old is he now?

Old Post 04-15-2017 06:18 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

I'm a sucker for his color that's for sure.

Old Post 04-15-2017 06:19 AM
Bluegrass220
UKC Forum Member

Bullet Man

Bullet treed the other night!

Tim Tipton
Madisonville, TN
423-519-6969

Old Post 04-18-2017 01:58 AM
Bluegrass220 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bluegrass220 Click here to Send Bluegrass220 a Private Message Click Here to Email Bluegrass220 Find more posts by Bluegrass220 Add Bluegrass220 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote