UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > UKC Events and the Corona Virus
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
delta nightlife
UKC Forum Member

I almost bought 5grand worth of gm stock back In 08 when it hit .35 cents a share but was to chicken to turn lose of the money

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-13-2020 01:42 AM
delta nightlife is offline Click Here to See the Profile for delta nightlife Click here to Send delta nightlife a Private Message Click Here to Email delta nightlife Find more posts by delta nightlife Add delta nightlife to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

deltanightlife

My investment banker, my wife and I had a good chat today regarding investments, we ALL decided that hindsight was the thing missing in each of us being very rich. No one knows what's going to happen, at best the finest minds are guessing (hoping) at what they think will happen. Stocks are a gamble and you should NEVER risk any more money than you can not afford to lose. Like any game of chance you should not play with money you need for other things. Everyone is a winner after the fact on Sunday morning when the lottery numbers are listed, they just can not get them right on Saturday before the drawing. Dave

Old Post 03-13-2020 02:03 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Huntingislife40
Banned

Virus

With what's going on in the world!!!!
Worry about your fellow man not your investment!!!

Old Post 03-13-2020 02:04 AM
Huntingislife40 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Huntingislife40 Click here to Send Huntingislife40 a Private Message Click Here to Email Huntingislife40 Find more posts by Huntingislife40 Add Huntingislife40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Re: UKC Events and the Corona Virus

quote:
Originally posted by Huntnharris
Curious if UKC has looked at postponing any of the larger events that are scheduled in the near future? I know there are a few breed hunts and the Purina hunt in the next month. NKC just postponed the ARHA Little Pack World Hunt this morning that was scheduled for the end of the month.

Here are the CDC's guidelines as of today. For any major event in the near future it would be best and is recommended to contact the city & county that it will be held in. Expect that this is an evolving situation.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/201...r-covid-19.html

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 03-13-2020 04:17 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Clovis A Nailor
UKC Forum Member

We got about 400 employees that gather together every day. Guess that don't count.

Old Post 03-13-2020 10:49 AM
Clovis A Nailor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clovis A Nailor Click here to Send Clovis A Nailor a Private Message Click Here to Email Clovis A Nailor Find more posts by Clovis A Nailor Add Clovis A Nailor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

I JUST SEEN ON TWITTER THAT A LARGE COMPANY OUT OF CANADA SAY THEY HAVE A VAX FOR IT

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 03-13-2020 12:02 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
arkansas cooner
UKC Forum Member

Funny how as soon as Trump signs the biggest trade deal between China in history, and the stock market was sky rocketed... 2 weeks later here comes the corona virus.. cut out transport between China and economy isn't doing as good because everyone is scared to get out of their house.. media is a powerful thing

Old Post 03-13-2020 12:07 PM
arkansas cooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for arkansas cooner Click here to Send arkansas cooner a Private Message Click Here to Email arkansas cooner Find more posts by arkansas cooner Add arkansas cooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dan&Ann
UKC Forum Member

Times

Boys the time to worry is when all that cash and safety net we have become worthless. That is when we will be glad that we have fought for our gun rights. How much money you have will be of no importance. Your ability to protect your home will be important. And the conversation about stocks will be long passed, but I can kill a buck and run a trot line and I know how to cook em too! p.s. I almost forgot.....KNOWING YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR TOP OF THE LIST...…..

Old Post 03-13-2020 12:38 PM
Dan&Ann is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dan&Ann Click here to Send Dan&Ann a Private Message Find more posts by Dan&Ann Add Dan&Ann to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I am more worried about having enough money to go to a major UKC event than I am worried about catching the Corona Virus while I am there.

Old Post 03-13-2020 01:48 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

I entered walker days but I don't see that event happening

Old Post 03-13-2020 02:00 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
T Felderman
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Clovis A Nailor
We got about 400 employees that gather together every day. Guess that don't count.

No joke, lol.

Old Post 03-13-2020 02:22 PM
T Felderman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T Felderman Click here to Send T Felderman a Private Message Find more posts by T Felderman Add T Felderman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jack haughton
UKC Forum Member

UKC Events and the Corona Virus

They are working on a vac's. But still not for at least the near future as there has to be human testing yet. So we all have to wait .

HOME OF THE BLU MARU BLUETICKS.GR CH Haughtons Genesse Maru.FCH CH Haughtons Jorja .Blu.CH.Ruby Maru.and Blu Poppyhttp://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h114/genessemaru/101010_ThanksgivingPuppies2010_1163.jpg

Old Post 03-13-2020 03:36 PM
jack haughton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jack haughton Click here to Send jack haughton a Private Message Find more posts by jack haughton Add jack haughton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by arkansas cooner
Funny how as soon as Trump signs the biggest trade deal between China in history, and the stock market was sky rocketed... 2 weeks later here comes the corona virus.. cut out transport between China and economy isn't doing as good because everyone is scared to get out of their house.. media is a powerful thing

X2

Old Post 03-13-2020 03:55 PM
Sonny Phipps is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sonny Phipps Click here to Send Sonny Phipps a Private Message Click Here to Email Sonny Phipps Find more posts by Sonny Phipps Add Sonny Phipps to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

The top docs are now saying that 85 % of all people that have the Covid 19 virus have no symptoms to mild symptoms that can be treated at home. Only 15% actually require hospitalization.

Old Post 03-13-2020 05:55 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

This is true. Thing is a lot of people have it and didn’t even know it. This is a complete over reaction

Old Post 03-13-2020 05:57 PM
Sonny Phipps is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sonny Phipps Click here to Send Sonny Phipps a Private Message Click Here to Email Sonny Phipps Find more posts by Sonny Phipps Add Sonny Phipps to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

You only loose money if you sell. It will come back.

Old Post 03-13-2020 07:00 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, I just filled my gas tank up at $1.79 per gallon. Talk about a tax break, I can really afford to travel anywhere this Spring.

Old Post 03-13-2020 07:38 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Lambert

Unfortunately gas prices are just a very small part of anyone's actual expenses, everything else is going up. Cost of living is going up per the C.O.L.A. and investments are bottoming out, gas may get cheap but can we afford everything else? Dave

Old Post 03-13-2020 07:50 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
arkansas cooner
UKC Forum Member

Re: Mr. Lambert

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Richards
Unfortunately gas prices are just a very small part of anyone's actual expenses, everything else is going up. Cost of living is going up per the C.O.L.A. and investments are bottoming out, gas may get cheap but can we afford everything else? Dave

Before this crap about this Virus, the economy was great here, best unemployment rate ever! More jobs, new buildings going up every where, gas prices dropping, housing rates and housing market booming.. its political stunt by the libtards..

Old Post 03-13-2020 08:04 PM
arkansas cooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for arkansas cooner Click here to Send arkansas cooner a Private Message Click Here to Email arkansas cooner Find more posts by arkansas cooner Add arkansas cooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

JMO

More people will die from flu in USA than this Corona Virus.
More USA citizens died under Obozo for H1N1 and nobody said a word,no panic,stores even had TP!! Lol

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 03-13-2020 08:13 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

Market back up 9% today...did y’all jumpers move back in fast enough?

Old Post 03-13-2020 09:33 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Randy Howard
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Virus

quote:
Originally posted by jdgher
In 2008 I did just that. It was a mistake. I won't do that again. Like Dave Ramsey said earlier today " Don't get off a roller coaster in the middle of a ride". He's correct.

Agreed.

PKC CH County Line Big'N, Natural (RIP) Independent.
County Line Sod Buster (Big'n x Bev)$ Brains, Accurate a Pleasure to hunt..
County Line Alittle Ambraw Pepper(Big'n x Jenny)
Line bred Pups Buster x Pepper 12/09/16
Working to rebuild some of the old Ambraw blood line.
(618) 214-1695

LUCK-Is when opportunity & Preperation Meet

Old Post 03-14-2020 01:38 AM
Randy Howard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randy Howard Click here to Send Randy Howard a Private Message Click Here to Email Randy Howard Find more posts by Randy Howard Add Randy Howard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Randy Howard
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Virus

quote:
Originally posted by jdgher
In 2008 I did just that. It was a mistake. I won't do that again. Like Dave Ramsey said earlier today " Don't get off a roller coaster in the middle of a ride". He's correct.

Agreed.

PKC CH County Line Big'N, Natural (RIP) Independent.
County Line Sod Buster (Big'n x Bev)$ Brains, Accurate a Pleasure to hunt..
County Line Alittle Ambraw Pepper(Big'n x Jenny)
Line bred Pups Buster x Pepper 12/09/16
Working to rebuild some of the old Ambraw blood line.
(618) 214-1695

LUCK-Is when opportunity & Preperation Meet

Old Post 03-14-2020 01:38 AM
Randy Howard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randy Howard Click here to Send Randy Howard a Private Message Click Here to Email Randy Howard Find more posts by Randy Howard Add Randy Howard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

Every one needs to just relax. The ukc board is the last place I expected to see so much fear.

NT CH CROOKED RIVER TWO TONE ZEB
NT CH OLIPHANTS DBL BARREL SHOTGUN
GR NT CH CROOKED RIVER RED TURKEY HTX
NT Ch CROOKED RIVER RED SASSY HTX
CROOKED RIVER REDTICK ROWDY

Old Post 03-14-2020 12:08 PM
Travis O. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Travis O. Click here to Send Travis O. a Private Message Click Here to Email Travis O. Find more posts by Travis O. Add Travis O. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Travis O.

Every one needs to just relax. The ukc board is the last place I expected to see so much fear.

I said this all along. Spring BBCHA hunt in VA has just been cancelled. This is ridiculous.

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.
(Dutch wasn't ours, but he was here and like one of the family)

Pr. Dan's little Porter.... my last beagle...

Old Post 03-14-2020 04:20 PM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote