UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > The Deer Creek Cartel
Pages (43): « First ... « 40 41 [42] 43 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

Looks like its going to be a great weekend..Hope you can find a truck full to take up there..Weather is going to finally get right also ..Maybe you ought to find that horse fellow that knows a bunch about hunting and take him up there.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-01-2019 12:31 AM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Now John, you better behave. Can you just imagine having to listen to him all weekend? I bet that I would really learn something though.

Old Post 10-01-2019 01:11 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

See y'all tonight.

Old Post 10-03-2019 02:02 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tpettit
UKC Forum Member

Congrats to Richard on winning the reg part of the indiana state hunt friday night with Bella!

Old Post 10-05-2019 08:22 AM
tpettit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tpettit Click here to Send tpettit a Private Message Click Here to Email tpettit Find more posts by tpettit Add tpettit to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

No kidding? Proud of the old boy.

Old Post 10-05-2019 11:19 AM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

Richard/Bella

Congrats to you both. Her performance MUST mean you've been hitting the woods in the heat you've been having, instead of just staying in AC & computer coon hunting. Will tell Henning, when i see him, you're still getting after the hounds/hunts. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 10-05-2019 12:48 PM
Rolin Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rolin Blues Click here to Send Rolin Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Rolin Blues Add Rolin Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Thanks everyone, but Ron I have been laid up on the couch for a month because of my cataract surgery and Bella has been nursing pups for 8 weeks. I had to come up here to pick up a bred female so I brought Bella to wean her pups. I didn't want to have to listen to them hollering. Besides, I wanted to get some more Purina Points so Tarbaby could cry about her being in the big Purina Hunt next Spring. I guess that she is just one of those dogs that can sit in the pen all week and then go to town on Sat night.

Old Post 10-05-2019 02:06 PM
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Thanks everyone, but Ron I have been laid up on the couch for a month because of my cataract surgery and Bella has been nursing pups for 8 weeks. I had to come up here to pick up a bred female so I brought Bella to wean her pups. I didn't want to have to listen to them hollering. Besides, I wanted to get some more Purina Points so Tarbaby could cry about her being in the big Purina Hunt next Spring. I guess that she is just one of those dogs that can sit in the pen all week and then go to town on Sat night.

Congrats you old stinker. If I didn’t have you to joust with what would I do 😂

Tarbaby

Old Post 10-06-2019 01:22 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

They felt sorry for the old guy trying to comp hunt with a Redbone and let me win. I had to cry a little.

Redbones did pretty good at the Indiana State Championship. We won first place registered Friday and Sat night

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 10-06-2019 at 06:08 PM

Old Post 10-06-2019 06:03 PM
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

Congrats my friend....Great job to the deer Creek cartel bunch and the red dogs in general..

Old Post 10-06-2019 08:20 PM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jkhutch
UKC Forum Member

Ya we did well. Congrats Tyler and secret, he won both cast at the Indiana state hunt as well.
I hunted my new prospect. Banks is a 15 month redbone off of fancy and moose. He hasn’t been hunted much but is probably one of the best young dogs I’ve had. He treed 2 Coons alone on Saturday night for the win.

GRNTCH PKC Ch PR Hutch's Big Walnut Boone HTX DNA-V(Haze X Reba)-
2 Time UKC World Top 100
UKC World Top 20 (13th)
UKC Purina Redbone of the year
PKC Redbone CH
UKC Top Producers List
UKC Winter Classic High Scoring Redbone
Co owned with Richard Lambert

GrNtCh PKC Ch One Chance Fancy- (Boone X Toadie)
2018 Autumn Oaks Grand 16
2018 Grand National Redbone
2018 Redbones Days RQE 1st Place

Walkers-
NTCh PKC CH Jeb’s Finley River Peanut- Co owned with Bishop Stallcop
Claremont PKC Legacy hunt Final 4
PKC Breeders Showcase Final 4

Old Post 10-06-2019 11:49 PM
jkhutch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkhutch Click here to Send jkhutch a Private Message Find more posts by jkhutch Add jkhutch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

Jared good looking young dog and the weather is getting ready to get right for yall to pour some hunting on him...Brother Richard looks like he is walking on clouds there

Old Post 10-07-2019 01:57 AM
jkhutch
UKC Forum Member

Thanks John. Banks is 15 months old and coming along.

2 Time UKC World Top 100
UKC World Top 20 (13th)
PKC Redbone CH
UKC Top Producers List

Walkers-

Old Post 10-07-2019 02:02 AM
jkhutch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkhutch Click here to Send jkhutch a Private Message Find more posts by jkhutch Add jkhutch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

nice work fellas

Old Post 10-07-2019 01:33 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

Congrats fellas

Old Post 10-07-2019 04:17 PM
BLAKE WHEELER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BLAKE WHEELER Click here to Send BLAKE WHEELER a Private Message Click Here to Email BLAKE WHEELER Find more posts by BLAKE WHEELER Add BLAKE WHEELER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, Jared turned right around and won $63 with Banks last night. He got deep and alone twice in a 1 hr hunt.

Old Post 10-09-2019 01:33 PM
jkhutch
UKC Forum Member

Yep sure did Richard. Banks made two trees alone last night. We found a coon on his first and a circle on the second. He is doing pretty well. Put $63 on him. Banks turned 15 months old on oct the 2nd.

2 Time UKC World Top 100
UKC World Top 20 (13th)
PKC Redbone CH
UKC Top Producers List

Walkers-

Old Post 10-09-2019 01:35 PM
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Redboners

What have y'all done with Richard? not like him to be this quiet.

Old Post 10-14-2019 01:00 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I have been on the road and in the woods, Virginia and Alabama this past week, going to Arkansas next.

Old Post 10-14-2019 01:55 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, what a team effort. I saw where Justin's nephew hunted Jared and Robert's dog to an early round win and Robert's son hunted Brian Holt's dog to early and late round wins last night. Meanwhile, Jared's son hunted his own dog Cash but got beat early. Good luck to Hunter and Garrett tonight.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 10-18-2019 at 02:21 PM

Old Post 10-18-2019 02:11 PM
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodness, what a team effort. I saw where Justin's nephew hunted Jared and Robert's dog to an early round win and Robert's son hunted Brian Holt's dog to early and late round wins last night. Meanwhile, Jared's son hunted his own dog Cash but got beat early. Good luck to Hunter and Garrett tonight.

Nice! Keep at it yougins!

Old Post 10-18-2019 06:26 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, Bishop and the Boy Wonder are both in the Top 12 and hunting again tonight. Out of 100 dogs there was only 1 Redbone and Garret is hunting him in the Top 12. What are those odds?

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 10-20-2019 at 02:12 PM

Old Post 10-19-2019 02:24 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Garrett and Bishop drew out together in the Semi's and Bishop won and went on to place Second in the Finals. That makes Bishop Stallcop the Reserve Youth World Champion for 2019. I bet that his dad, Robert is sure proud of him this morning. Way to go Deer Creek Cartel.

Old Post 10-20-2019 02:11 PM
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

Youth world

Congrats young men that's awesome. The fb live video of the final cast was fun to watch.

Old Post 10-21-2019 04:17 PM
BLAKE WHEELER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BLAKE WHEELER Click here to Send BLAKE WHEELER a Private Message Click Here to Email BLAKE WHEELER Find more posts by BLAKE WHEELER Add BLAKE WHEELER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JustinH23
UKC Forum Member

Well Richard what are you working on now?

Proud member of the Deer Creek Cartel

Founding Member of the BSKC. Making coon hunting great again.

Home of:

`PR` B$C Clifford (BoonexCopper)
`PR` Johnson Branch Stub (GitXCree)

Old Post 11-25-2019 01:53 AM
JustinH23 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustinH23 Click here to Send JustinH23 a Private Message Click Here to Email JustinH23 Find more posts by JustinH23 Add JustinH23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote