UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GRNTCHCH Thunder Struck Super Scoop HTX
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
KYBubbaTT
UKC Forum Member

Scoop X Sassy

Whiskey owned by Clint Harp # 870-654-0158

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-01-2015 02:35 PM
KYBubbaTT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KYBubbaTT Click here to Send KYBubbaTT a Private Message Click Here to Email KYBubbaTT Find more posts by KYBubbaTT Add KYBubbaTT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KYBubbaTT
UKC Forum Member

Scoop X Sassy

Rock owned by Daniel Busch # 870-291-0620

Old Post 01-02-2015 05:05 PM
KYBubbaTT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KYBubbaTT Click here to Send KYBubbaTT a Private Message Click Here to Email KYBubbaTT Find more posts by KYBubbaTT Add KYBubbaTT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GayleFlowers
UKC Forum Member

Re: 5mth old pup out of "scoop" x "RedDawn"

quote:
Originally posted by Elvis K. Middleton

I bought this pup from Doug Nester...he favors his sire a lot..has huge mouth and has started treeing squirrels..

had to move this pic. forward to nice to leave on the other page.

Old Post 01-04-2015 07:30 AM
GayleFlowers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GayleFlowers Click here to Send GayleFlowers a Private Message Click Here to Email GayleFlowers Find more posts by GayleFlowers Add GayleFlowers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KYBubbaTT
UKC Forum Member

GRNTCHCH Super Scoop X NTCH Ozark Mtn Miss Arkie

Kentucky Rain, an outstanding young female. she was found dead in her dog house back in the summer.

Old Post 01-05-2015 11:58 PM
GayleFlowers
UKC Forum Member

Re: GRNTCH Super Scoop X NTCH Ozark Mtn Miss Arkie

quote:
Originally posted by KYBubbaTT

Here is a picture of Gayle Flowers Julie female on the left. The redtick on the right is Wade Hall's Turbo dog, nice hound also.

Julie & Rain marked almost Identical. I took Chick A Dee out today her first trip she piddled around about five mins. then went half a mile we never saw any thing but we will try again tomorrow. love to hunt pups on Squirrel.

Last edited by GayleFlowers on 01-06-2015 at 03:13 AM

Old Post 01-06-2015 02:50 AM
GayleFlowers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GayleFlowers Click here to Send GayleFlowers a Private Message Click Here to Email GayleFlowers Find more posts by GayleFlowers Add GayleFlowers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KYBubbaTT
UKC Forum Member

Gayle, is Chick A Dee blue or tri color?

Old Post 01-07-2015 02:43 AM
GayleFlowers
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Gayle, is Chick A Dee blue or tri color?
I thought blue a month ago. I have seen dogs change color over a period of 6 mos. to a year but this gal has changed to tri dark redtick legs redhead dark blue body she is getting some leg under her now I thought for a while I was going to have to reg. her as a Beagle she will be about the size of Julie.

Old Post 01-07-2015 03:59 AM
josh77
UKC Forum Member

Re: GRNTCHCH Thunder Struck Super Scoop HTX

quote:

I would like to thank Lowell Dunkin for the opportunity to own Scoop, Lowell bought Scoop from me when he was eight weeks old. Lowell trained and finished him to GRNTCH. After talking to several people that are hunting Scoop's pups, I have decided to offer him at stud. Scoop is a hard , wide hunter. He has a bawl on track , good locate and chop on tree. Stud fee is $200 with a negative brucellosis test. Phone # Home 859-873-7402 and Cell # 859-338-6609. I can't receive text or voice mail on my cell phone. Thanks, Tommy Tipton

Thats a nice looking hound and his pups look good too. I might have to breed to him someday. How old is he?

Old Post 01-08-2015 12:20 AM
josh77 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for josh77 Click here to Send josh77 a Private Message Find more posts by josh77 Add josh77 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GayleFlowers
UKC Forum Member

Josh77

What part of Tennessee you from as a young man I did Quite a bit of running around in Tennessee but I was not looking for coon. I went to High School my freshman year at Jamestown then finished up High School at Carthage.

Old Post 01-08-2015 09:58 PM
KYBubbaTT
UKC Forum Member

GRNTCHCH Thunder Struck Super Scoop HTX

Thanks Josh77, Scoop turned seven on 12/4/14.

Old Post 01-08-2015 11:59 PM
josh77
UKC Forum Member

Re: Josh77

quote:
Originally posted by GayleFlowers
What part of Tennessee you from as a young man I did Quite a bit of running around in Tennessee but I was not looking for coon. I went to High School my freshman year at Jamestown then finished up High School at Carthage.
Gayle i am in Manchester, I have been to Carthage before but never hunted there. I repossess cars for a living so I get around a lot of the country.

Old Post 01-09-2015 02:18 AM
josh77 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for josh77 Click here to Send josh77 a Private Message Find more posts by josh77 Add josh77 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GayleFlowers
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Josh77

quote:
Originally posted by josh77
Gayle i am in Manchester, I have been to Carthage before but never hunted there. I repossess cars for a living so I get around a lot of the country.
Your job is like when dogs get on posted property get in Quick & get out. I haven't hunted around Carthage in about 10 years there was a good coon supply there 60's through the 80's.

Old Post 01-09-2015 11:26 AM
KYBubbaTT
UKC Forum Member

GRNTCH Super Scoop X Vaulner's Notty Dottie

Ozark Magee The Beast owned by Thomas Grimes of Iowa. Phone # 641-841-0104. She has been in one hunt and has a first place win UKC.

Old Post 01-10-2015 01:42 AM
KYBubbaTT
UKC Forum Member

GRNTCHCH Thunder Struck Super Scoop X GRNTCH Cache River Sue

Ken Beichle from Humpreys MO has a nice female from Scoop X Sue. Give Ken a call and ask him about Babe. Phone # 660-673-6425.

Old Post 01-11-2015 07:58 PM
KYBubbaTT
UKC Forum Member

GRNTCH Super Scoop X Vaulner's Notty Dottie

Paul Vaulner is hunting a young female out of Scoop and Dottie. Phone # 870-926-0161.

Last edited by KYBubbaTT on 01-15-2015 at 12:05 AM

Old Post 01-14-2015 12:00 AM
GayleFlowers
UKC Forum Member

Tommy

Did Lowell keep a pup ? to lay around & eat table scraps last time I talked to him (that was before he Quit hunting) he had a young dog out of Scoop & Sue that he said was a natural.

Last edited by GayleFlowers on 01-15-2015 at 11:41 PM

Old Post 01-15-2015 11:38 PM
KYBubbaTT
UKC Forum Member

GRNTCH Super Scoop X GRNTCH Cache River Sue

Lowell sold every dog he had. The Babe female he had is now owned by Ken Beichle in Missouri.

Old Post 01-15-2015 11:58 PM
GayleFlowers
UKC Forum Member

Re: GRNTCH Super Scoop X GRNTCH Cache River Sue

quote:
Lowell sold every dog he had. The Babe female he had is now owned by Ken Beichle in Missouri.
I thought that might be the one he had. I saw the pic. of those when they were about 8 weeks they were sure nice pups. I have hunted all week in this cold weather one night the wind was blowing 20- 35 miles per hr. best night in some time not hunting didn't want ole Chug get too hot.

Old Post 01-16-2015 12:12 AM
KYBubbaTT
UKC Forum Member

GRNTCHCH Thunder Struck Super Scoop X NTCH Ozark Mtn Miss Arkie

Gayle Flowers and Chug-A-Lug. Give Gayle a call and ask him about ole Chug. Phone # 812-820-2725

Last edited by KYBubbaTT on 01-19-2015 at 10:29 PM

Old Post 01-19-2015 10:09 PM
josh77
UKC Forum Member

pups

The next time you breed to a nice female let me know. I would like to try that blood line.

Old Post 01-19-2015 10:39 PM
KYBubbaTT
UKC Forum Member

Thanks josh77, I will put you on the list

Old Post 01-21-2015 12:22 AM
KYBubbaTT
UKC Forum Member

Jerry Boles from Batesville Arkansas has hunted with several young dogs out of Scoop and different females. Phone # 870-613-4780

Old Post 01-21-2015 11:06 PM
KYBubbaTT
UKC Forum Member

GRNTCHCH Thunder Struck Super Scoop HTX X NTCH Ozark Mtn Miss Arkie

Casper at eight weeks old

Casper, owned by Mike Carroll from Lawrenceburg Ky. Phone # 502-517-5303. Casper split treed under pressure at five and a half months old with his coon.

Last edited by KYBubbaTT on 01-24-2015 at 12:53 AM

Old Post 01-23-2015 12:56 AM
KYBubbaTT
UKC Forum Member

GRNTCHCH Thunder Struck Super Scoop X GRNTCH Cache River Sue

Kentucky Kate, she was running loose on the farm in Pulaski county Ky when she came up missing. She had a big loud mouth for six month old pup.

Old Post 01-25-2015 02:35 PM
Shoresg
UKC Forum Member

That was a good looking pup, hope she turns up. Love the ears on her. Trying to get Sue back in shape. Man was she fat when I got her.

931-308-1908
GrNtCh Hickory Holler Crazy Kate "GrNtCh Cabin Crk Rowdy X GrNtCh Moss's Hardtime Sugar Kane"RIP"
'PR' ForestGhost Hardtime Kim "GrNtCh Cabin Creek Rowdy X GrNtCh Hardtime Bell "RIP"

Old Post 01-25-2015 02:39 PM
Shoresg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shoresg Click here to Send Shoresg a Private Message Click Here to Email Shoresg Find more posts by Shoresg Add Shoresg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote