UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Oklahoma English
Pages (49): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
JOE DON STEWART
UKC Forum Member

Rocky Hill Rocker X Oklahoma Annie PUPS

We have two females left, a redtick and tri color female. They are $250/each its dob 5/19/11. SS and Perf.

ROCKY HILL or NO DEAL
"Don't Rack em Stack em"

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-10-2011 09:44 PM
JOE DON STEWART is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JOE DON STEWART Click here to Send JOE DON STEWART a Private Message Click Here to Email JOE DON STEWART Find more posts by JOE DON STEWART Add JOE DON STEWART to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
johnny nipp
UKC Forum Member

Yea i know Boyd nice guy super nice dog good luck.James i could quit for a year and the first nite back be ahead of you .LOL

RIP Hope i get another worthy of this list
2011 PKC Youth World Ch English GrNiteCH Nipps Oklahoma Rawhide
PKC Ch UKC NiteCH Redmans Last Chance
ChNiteCH Oklahoma Floyd
GrCh GrNiteCH George and Lees Blue Bell
NiteCh Oklahoma Swamp Rose
SilverCh GrNiteCh Oklahoma Butch
Silver Ch Oklahoma Hope
Nitech ch Timbercreek Sampson
Oklahoma Blue Pudge

Old Post 07-11-2011 04:49 PM
johnny nipp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for johnny nipp Click here to Send johnny nipp a Private Message Find more posts by johnny nipp Add johnny nipp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Red Hidalgo
UKC Forum Member

JOHNNIE

I REALLY LIKE YOUR LINE OF COONDOGS. I HOPE ONE DAY WE CAN DO SOME DOG DEALINGS.

MAY GOD BLESS

DANNY ROGERS

Old Post 07-12-2011 02:49 AM
Red Hidalgo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Red Hidalgo Click here to Send Red Hidalgo a Private Message Find more posts by Red Hidalgo Add Red Hidalgo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James.M
UKC Forum Member

Easy Johnny hell I went to your dog to get my foundation stock Timber gona make ol Pudge famous they be knocking your door down for some of that super smart cold trailing coon treeing A+ good natured A+ good looks oh sorry didn't mean to get all stud add on ya.

Red Hidalgo hows your pup from Pudge X Lady cross you still got him?

Old Post 07-12-2011 04:45 AM
James.M is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James.M Click here to Send James.M a Private Message Find more posts by James.M Add James.M to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1okiesawyers

Johnny I was in your home town 4th. July, didn't bring hounds down though. Coming down this fall too visit.. I'll bring hounds and try to hook up...

Take Care..

Shelby

Old Post 07-12-2011 11:35 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James.M
UKC Forum Member

Johnny i'm thinking on moving Lady if you know anyone interested in an English female off Toney's Max thats a fair squirrel dog that will tree some easy coons for a pup trainer/brood female I can't justify feeding her on a "maybe i'll breed her again" I don't squirrel hunt enough to keep her in shape either.

Old Post 07-13-2011 02:25 PM
James.M is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James.M Click here to Send James.M a Private Message Find more posts by James.M Add James.M to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1okiesawyers

We got 1/2 inch rain this evenning at 4:00 o'clock, That should wet the ground just enough to last tell 10:00 p.m.. Still can't get a track going I bet. Or I might just have dogs that can't run a track !!! :-)

Old Post 07-14-2011 01:12 AM
Red Hidalgo
UKC Forum Member

CAJUN LADY

JAMES HOW MUCH FOR LADY? I MIGHT BE INTERESTED. YOUR PUP I SOLD TO A GUY IN CAMDEN ARK. I DID TAKE HIM TO THE WOODS FIVE TIMES BEFORE SELLING HIM. HE WAS ALWAYS SMELLING AROUND IN THE WOODS. I REALLY HAD TO MANY DOGS AT THE TIME DOWN TO ONE. FEED IS GETTING HIGH .

THANK YOU
DANNY ROGERS

Old Post 07-14-2011 01:48 AM
Red Hidalgo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Red Hidalgo Click here to Send Red Hidalgo a Private Message Find more posts by Red Hidalgo Add Red Hidalgo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James.M
UKC Forum Member

I understand that easy to get to many thats why I need to cut down lol. $350 on Lady she is 5 coming 6 in great health other than fat and out of shape great moma dog had 9 in that litter she raised all 9 no problems.

Old Post 07-14-2011 02:29 PM
Red Hidalgo
UKC Forum Member

James

If you sell her in the next two months. I know thats it was not meant to be. I love to squirrel hunt with my three boys. I know she hunts very good. so i may talk with later? I have some deals working with may coon dog. Then my gyp is going to have pups. so i will keep one of them. Untill then thank you for everything

Danny Rogers

Old Post 07-15-2011 12:51 AM
James.M
UKC Forum Member

Your welcome Danny I think one of my old hunting buddies is gona hunt her a bit we may end up breeding her again this fall if I do will let you know. good luck and good hunting.

Old Post 07-15-2011 03:30 AM
1okiesawyers

I need to find me a young Redtick or white & red female around 6-12 months to start training, finally got my young Grit male pup going, he needs a girl friend..

Old Post 07-16-2011 08:21 PM
johnny nipp
UKC Forum Member

okie you should call Joe Don on one of his pups

ChNiteCH Oklahoma Floyd
Silver Ch Oklahoma Hope
Oklahoma Blue Pudge

Old Post 07-17-2011 01:51 AM
johnny nipp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for johnny nipp Click here to Send johnny nipp a Private Message Find more posts by johnny nipp Add johnny nipp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1okiesawyers

quote:
Originally posted by johnny nipp
okie you should call Joe Don on one of his pups

Johnny,

Could you PM me his number please if you have it ?
You know what that means, if I come down to pickup up a pup, I'll have to bring my dogs. And run them that night down behind my brothers house.... Are you game for that ?

----------------------------------------------------------

I found Joe's number on PKC board, I called and left him a message...

Shelby Sawyers

Last edited by on 07-17-2011 at 03:52 PM

Old Post 07-17-2011 02:58 AM
1okiesawyers

Johnny I got the pics.. Them are some houndy looking hound dogs.. I like !! I'll head that direction next weekend.. If you or Joe Don will be around..

Old Post 07-17-2011 08:50 PM
larry pulis
UKC Forum Member

holsteins???????????!!!!!!!!

Old Post 07-20-2011 01:37 AM
larry pulis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for larry pulis Click here to Send larry pulis a Private Message Click Here to Email larry pulis Find more posts by larry pulis Add larry pulis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JOE DON STEWART
UKC Forum Member

Larry,
He's talking about them black and white dog's again!!!!!!!
It's been so long since he's been in the woods he wouldn't know the difference from red and white or black and white

ROCKY HILL or NO DEAL
"Don't Rack em Stack em"

Old Post 07-28-2011 02:51 AM
JOE DON STEWART is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JOE DON STEWART Click here to Send JOE DON STEWART a Private Message Click Here to Email JOE DON STEWART Find more posts by JOE DON STEWART Add JOE DON STEWART to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larry pulis
UKC Forum Member

nipp

joe he has been going to more ropings and dreaming about poor milk cow calves he can't seem to rope must be sad

Old Post 07-28-2011 03:07 AM
larry pulis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for larry pulis Click here to Send larry pulis a Private Message Click Here to Email larry pulis Find more posts by larry pulis Add larry pulis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James.M
UKC Forum Member

I don't care what color or breed your hunting if your treeing consistent coons in this dry heat your hauling a coondog

Old Post 07-28-2011 03:14 AM
JOE DON STEWART
UKC Forum Member

Nipp said if they ain't english he don't want em!

Yes he's racisist

ROCKY HILL or NO DEAL
"Don't Rack em Stack em"

Old Post 07-28-2011 04:55 AM
larry pulis
UKC Forum Member

nipp

where is nipp defend yourself wilson is slamming you pretty bad lol

Last edited by larry pulis on 07-31-2011 at 03:17 AM

Old Post 07-31-2011 03:15 AM
johnny nipp
UKC Forum Member

Nipp Knows Best Pull up a chair and listen

Wilson hunts redbones nuff said.Yall wait till Raydon get old enough to hunt.Wilson said u come over to the other side.I hoped u did .It is to hot and dry to hunt right now.

P.S to my fan club i will break out when it rains

For caps shirt jackets call Oklahoma English or fan club dues
Dues are 20 dollars a year except to Wilson his is 100 dollars a year

ChNiteCH Oklahoma Floyd
Silver Ch Oklahoma Hope
Oklahoma Blue Pudge

Old Post 08-05-2011 04:26 PM
JOE DON STEWART
UKC Forum Member

Pulis did you come over to the other side??????? Nipp I hope you get to start hunting real quick, but the forecast don't look like you need to charge your light....do you still have a light??Dog??I would like to see you catch up with Merryman!!! Wilson is in his upper 70's and hunting a redbone, you might need to get off that chair lol

ROCKY HILL or NO DEAL
"Don't Rack em Stack em"

Old Post 08-07-2011 02:55 AM
Red Hidalgo
UKC Forum Member

OLKAHOMA ENGLISH

JOHNNY

I WOULD LIKE TO BUY A CAP IF YOUR WILLING TO SELL ME ONE EVEN THOUGH I AM FROM ARK. AND MAYBE PAY YOU SOME DUES FOR MEMBERSHIP. IF I CAN.

LET ME KNOW

RED HIDALGO

Old Post 08-07-2011 06:00 PM
larry pulis
UKC Forum Member

rain

joe 2 yr old grandson seen his first rain had to go get him stuck his head strait up like a chicken thought he was gonna drown

Old Post 08-13-2011 06:19 AM