UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > National Redbone days 2014
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
trapper81
UKC Forum Member

National Redbone days 2014

Hello Me and my family are going was wondering if there is cabins that you can rent or what type of hotels are around. Is there any thing as a family can do together around the town.

coldcreekkennel1981@yahoo.com

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-19-2014 04:50 PM
trapper81 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trapper81 Click here to Send trapper81 a Private Message Click Here to Email trapper81 Find more posts by trapper81 Add trapper81 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Re: National Redbone days 2014

quote:
Originally posted by trapper81
Is there any thing as a family can do together around the town.

You could always go to the coon hunt. It will be the Fourth Of July so I am sure that they will have some sort of celebration going on. You would probably get a better response from the Chamber of Commerce/Tourism Board of Belleview.

Old Post 01-19-2014 05:47 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trapper81
UKC Forum Member

hello

I take it is a Pkc club

Old Post 01-19-2014 05:49 PM
trapper81 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trapper81 Click here to Send trapper81 a Private Message Click Here to Email trapper81 Find more posts by trapper81 Add trapper81 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

There are several "National Redbone Days". I figured that you were talking about the UKC National Redbone Coonhound Association Redbone Days in Belleview, Michigan held on the 4th of July week end each year.

Old Post 01-19-2014 05:56 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trapper81
UKC Forum Member

hello

I am going also my vacation so prob go up a couple days before if there things to do with family. Never been there or no anybody that live around there to ask. Thought I put on here. I have to little one and my wife going.

Old Post 01-19-2014 06:09 PM
trapper81
UKC Forum Member

hello

Good idea I shoot them email thank you

Old Post 01-19-2014 06:11 PM
roger wickerham
UKC Forum Member

check out lake michigan and the light house maybe follow the lake shore up north lots of little port towns real nice when you get up aways good luck have fun

Old Post 01-20-2014 12:42 AM
roger wickerham is offline Click Here to See the Profile for roger wickerham Click here to Send roger wickerham a Private Message Click Here to Email roger wickerham Find more posts by roger wickerham Add roger wickerham to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

There is an awesome

THeme Park 1 and half or so away called Michigan Adventure in Muskegeon. Best Place I have ever taken my family, better than Disney, not near the crowds!!!

Old Post 01-20-2014 12:57 AM
timber hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timber hunter Click here to Send timber hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email timber hunter Find more posts by timber hunter Add timber hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trapper81
UKC Forum Member

thank you

that helps alot in going check in on that

Old Post 01-20-2014 01:48 AM
cooter_hunter
UKC Forum Member

I live about 20 min from Bellevue and there are no cabins there and honestly not much in Bellevue but battle creek is about 10 min from the club and they have a big fireworks show and all kinda of lodging and activities that would keep you busy michigan adventure is prety nice but it's about 2 or 3 hours from Bellevue so i would. Waste your time looking in Bellevue for things I'd look up battle creek and the chamber there

Old Post 01-20-2014 09:26 PM
cooter_hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cooter_hunter Click here to Send cooter_hunter a Private Message Find more posts by cooter_hunter Add cooter_hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trapper81
UKC Forum Member

hello

Thank you guys for the info helps out alot where to start looking. I try to make as much activites for the family so they have alot of fun and memories.

Old Post 01-22-2014 05:47 PM