UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > World Nite Champion Janice Joplin
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mucket
UKC Forum Member

Female out of Janice an Big D

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-07-2011 03:58 PM
mucket is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mucket Click here to Send mucket a Private Message Visit mucket's homepage! Find more posts by mucket Add mucket to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NiteRageLink
UKC Forum Member

A recent pic of my Janice Joplin X SodBuster pup

Old Post 01-07-2011 04:31 PM
NiteRageLink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NiteRageLink Click here to Send NiteRageLink a Private Message Click Here to Email NiteRageLink Find more posts by NiteRageLink Add NiteRageLink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike. Lewellyn
UKC Forum Member

I have a male out of janice & sodbuster he is a great hound in the making.Hunts big and has a huge mouth to back it up.I will post a pic later.

Old Post 01-07-2011 06:02 PM
Mike. Lewellyn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike. Lewellyn Click here to Send Mike. Lewellyn a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike. Lewellyn Find more posts by Mike. Lewellyn Add Mike. Lewellyn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tmanstonecold
UKC Forum Member

I drew out with her in 09 world zone at nashua IA. super nice hound won fair and square. congrats to all . I would love to have a pup out of her. good luck with her !!!!!!!!!!!!!! mike

http://teamstonecold.weebly.com/index.html

Old Post 01-08-2011 02:17 AM
tmanstonecold is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tmanstonecold Click here to Send tmanstonecold a Private Message Visit tmanstonecold's homepage! Find more posts by tmanstonecold Add tmanstonecold to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
groundpounder
Banned

Re: Female pup

quote:
Originally posted by WLDCHINSANEJANE
I have one off of her and my dad has the other two that are off of Big D and Joplin. I believe they are seven months old now, mind has been treeing the first time in the woods and she hasn't been out but maybe seven or eight times. Didn't want to push her because she is special. Loud Loud little tree dog. But, she is ugly.
YOUR NOT LIEING THERE TIMMY DEAN'S SASSY FEMALE IS UGLY FOR SURE LOL

TEAM TRACKMAN

Old Post 01-08-2011 08:40 AM
groundpounder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for groundpounder Click here to Send groundpounder a Private Message Click Here to Email groundpounder Find more posts by groundpounder Add groundpounder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
matt mcdonnell(kc)
UKC Forum Member

buster-janis pup

here`s a short video of our buster-janis pup on an early morning coon. this video was taken when he was about 10-11 months old. he`s turing into an outstanding hound.

585-216-5113

Old Post 01-08-2011 11:20 AM
matt mcdonnell(kc) is offline Click Here to See the Profile for matt mcdonnell(kc) Click here to Send matt mcdonnell(kc) a Private Message Click Here to Email matt mcdonnell(kc) Visit matt mcdonnell(kc)'s homepage! Find more posts by matt mcdonnell(kc) Add matt mcdonnell(kc) to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
elvis
UKC Forum Member

Janice is alive and well.
She has raised 3 litters since winning the World Hunt and was bred twice more where she didnt have pups, once to PacMan semen and once to Shep semen.
My goal is to spend all spring and summer getting her ready for next fall. She is 6 yrs old now and its time to enjoy hunting her for awhile. She has been way too busy with pups to have her ready.

I have 2 male and 2 female pups here out of Janice and Big D. They are 9 mnths old.

Thanks for the intrest in Janice Joplin.

marv

Old Post 02-12-2011 03:16 AM
elvis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for elvis Click here to Send elvis a Private Message Find more posts by elvis Add elvis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
patches9452
UKC Forum Member

well dangit yall he's back from the dead... nice to see ya on the puter again marv

Old Post 02-12-2011 06:30 AM
patches9452 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for patches9452 Click here to Send patches9452 a Private Message Click Here to Email patches9452 Find more posts by patches9452 Add patches9452 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
groundpounder
Banned

Re: janice

quote:
Originally posted by BERGBAUER
wonder if russ is going to breed her again?IF SHE WAS BRED TO BIG D DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY OF THAT LITTER

I'AM STARTIN ONE OUT OF HER AND BIG D THAT BELONG'S TO DEAN BOLDEN WIRED 440 MAKING A NICE TREE NEVER A DULL MOMENT WITH HER LOL

TEAM TRACKMAN

Old Post 02-12-2011 06:59 AM
groundpounder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for groundpounder Click here to Send groundpounder a Private Message Click Here to Email groundpounder Find more posts by groundpounder Add groundpounder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote