UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > ideas on coon feeders
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
John Vaught
UKC Forum Member

$$$$$$$ OPPORTUNITY KNOCKED $$$$$$$$$$

quote:
Originally posted by MBD
This picture was posted some time ago. It looks like a good design by someone with a lot of experience in the coon feeding department.

I HATE TO HAVE TO REPORT THIS OF MBD AND HIGHYELLER...............I HAVE A YOUNG JAPANESE LADY STAYING WITH ME AND GOING TO SCHOOL AT THE UNIVERSITY OF KENTUCKY......AFTER HER REVIEWING THE POST ON FEEDERS SHE SAID TO ME .......MR VAUGHT I CAN DESIGN A FEEDER THAT ALL CAN USE AND WE CAN MAKE SOME MONEY.......SHE STATED TO ME THAT HUNTERS ON THIS BOARD ARE NOT LIKE YOU ( JOHN VAUGHT ) THEY SEEM TO TRAIN AND HUNT THEIR DOGS ON PET COON AND THEN SAY THEY GOT COON DOG. SHE FOUND THIS SO FUNNY AND PUT A NEW MEANING TO ROFLMAO YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN HER LAUGHING AT ALL OF YOU. WELL SHE WENT THROUGH ALL FEEDER POST AND CAME UP WITH AT LEAST 89 % OF YOU SO CALLED COON HUNTER USED A FEEDER. SHE SAID TO ME MR. VAUGHT NOW IS TIME FOR YOU TO PROFIT AND I CAN HELP. SHE DESIGNED THE FEEDER YOU SEE IN THIS PICTURE AND STARTED TO CONTACT PEOPLE FROM THIS BOARD WASN'T LONG PHONE WAS RINGING OFF THE HOOK WITH ORDERS. THEN ONE DAY OLE MBD AND HIGHYELLER SHOW UP LOOKING AT THE DISPLAYED FEEDERS I WASN'T AT HOME THAT DAY AND THIS YOUNG JAPANESE LADY TOLD ME THEY WERE FLIRTING WITH HER TELLING HER HOW PRETTY SHE WAS AND WHEN THEY LEFT THEY TOOK THE 4 FEEDERS ON DISPLAY AND DIDN'T OFFER TO PAY HER. THIS IS AWFUL THAT THEY WOULD DO THIS BUT I SUPPOSE THEY REALLY NEED A FEEDER AT NO CHARGE SINCE THEY HUNT DOGS THAT CAN'T TREE A COON WITHOUT A FEEDER AND CAN'T AFFORD A BETTER DOG . SERIOUSLY I WANT TO THANK ALL THAT HAVE BOUGHT FEEDERS FROM ME AND MY NEW PARTNER AND TO TELL MBD AND HIGHYELLER THERE ARE NO HARD FEELINGS AND TO HIGHYELLER YOUR MOON PIE AND RC IS STILL WAITING FOR YOU ALONG WITH THE BUBBLE GUM I PROMISED YOU......BY THE WAY BUSINESS IS SO GOOD THAT THIS YOUNG LADY'S TWO SISTERS HAVE COME TO HELP WITH THE BUSINESS............THESE LADIES ARE SMART SMART SMART............

Last edited by John Vaught on 02-05-2007 at 10:53 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-05-2007 10:50 AM
John Vaught is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Vaught Click here to Send John Vaught a Private Message Click Here to Email John Vaught Find more posts by John Vaught Add John Vaught to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John Vaught
UKC Forum Member

BTT

BTT

Old Post 02-05-2007 12:09 PM
John Vaught is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Vaught Click here to Send John Vaught a Private Message Click Here to Email John Vaught Find more posts by John Vaught Add John Vaught to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
highyellerdog
UKC Forum Member

Re: $$$$$$$ OPPORTUNITY KNOCKED $$$$$$$$$$

quote:
Originally posted by John Vaught
I HATE TO HAVE TO REPORT THIS OF MBD AND HIGHYELLER...............I HAVE A YOUNG JAPANESE LADY STAYING WITH ME AND GOING TO SCHOOL AT THE UNIVERSITY OF KENTUCKY......AFTER HER REVIEWING THE POST ON FEEDERS SHE SAID TO ME .......MR VAUGHT I CAN DESIGN A FEEDER THAT ALL CAN USE AND WE CAN MAKE SOME MONEY.......SHE STATED TO ME THAT HUNTERS ON THIS BOARD ARE NOT LIKE YOU ( JOHN VAUGHT ) THEY SEEM TO TRAIN AND HUNT THEIR DOGS ON PET COON AND THEN SAY THEY GOT COON DOG. SHE FOUND THIS SO FUNNY AND PUT A NEW MEANING TO ROFLMAO YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN HER LAUGHING AT ALL OF YOU. WELL SHE WENT THROUGH ALL FEEDER POST AND CAME UP WITH AT LEAST 89 % OF YOU SO CALLED COON HUNTER USED A FEEDER. SHE SAID TO ME MR. VAUGHT NOW IS TIME FOR YOU TO PROFIT AND I CAN HELP. SHE DESIGNED THE FEEDER YOU SEE IN THIS PICTURE AND STARTED TO CONTACT PEOPLE FROM THIS BOARD WASN'T LONG PHONE WAS RINGING OFF THE HOOK WITH ORDERS. THEN ONE DAY OLE MBD AND HIGHYELLER SHOW UP LOOKING AT THE DISPLAYED FEEDERS I WASN'T AT HOME THAT DAY AND THIS YOUNG JAPANESE LADY TOLD ME THEY WERE FLIRTING WITH HER TELLING HER HOW PRETTY SHE WAS AND WHEN THEY LEFT THEY TOOK THE 4 FEEDERS ON DISPLAY AND DIDN'T OFFER TO PAY HER. THIS IS AWFUL THAT THEY WOULD DO THIS BUT I SUPPOSE THEY REALLY NEED A FEEDER AT NO CHARGE SINCE THEY HUNT DOGS THAT CAN'T TREE A COON WITHOUT A FEEDER AND CAN'T AFFORD A BETTER DOG . SERIOUSLY I WANT TO THANK ALL THAT HAVE BOUGHT FEEDERS FROM ME AND MY NEW PARTNER AND TO TELL MBD AND HIGHYELLER THERE ARE NO HARD FEELINGS AND TO HIGHYELLER YOUR MOON PIE AND RC IS STILL WAITING FOR YOU ALONG WITH THE BUBBLE GUM I PROMISED YOU......BY THE WAY BUSINESS IS SO GOOD THAT THIS YOUNG LADY'S TWO SISTERS HAVE COME TO HELP WITH THE BUSINESS............THESE LADIES ARE SMART SMART SMART............

John I can afford whatever I want. But at the end of the day I am still smarter and better looking than you.

Gr Ch, AKC Ch 'PR' Powerbawl Zoe's Jewel
'PR' Zoe's Twister Bustin' Ruby

Old Post 02-05-2007 01:45 PM
highyellerdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for highyellerdog Click here to Send highyellerdog a Private Message Click Here to Email highyellerdog Find more posts by highyellerdog Add highyellerdog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John Vaught
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: $$$$$$$ OPPORTUNITY KNOCKED $$$$$$$$$$

quote:
Originally posted by highyellerdog
John I can afford whatever I want. But at the end of the day I am still smarter and better looking than you.
THATS GREAT HIGHYELLER.....I CAN TELL YOUR MOTHER TALKED TO YOU THIS MORNING.........I CAN HEAR HER NOW....SAYING YOU ARE PRETTY BOY ....HIGHYELLER.....LOL LOL LOL

Old Post 02-05-2007 02:24 PM
J-NO
UKC Forum Member

John, why don't you send me a japanese girl and a few feeders and we can start a franchise over here???

Old Post 02-05-2007 02:48 PM
J-NO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J-NO Click here to Send J-NO a Private Message Find more posts by J-NO Add J-NO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John Vaught
UKC Forum Member

BTT

BTT

Old Post 02-05-2007 04:14 PM
mjflores
Banned

I made this offer once before to John V., and I'm going to make it again.

Since JV knows so much about the coon up here in NH, and just knows that since they visit a feeder that makes them tame, and pet coons instead of wild ones....I'm offering him an easy way to make $100.

John, I'm gonna set my cage trap right next to my feed bucket anytime you want. All you have to do is reach in bare handed, take the coon out of the cage, give him a little pat on the head, and release it. $100 to you John..easy money just for picking up a tame pet coon.

Old Post 02-05-2007 05:58 PM
mjflores is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mjflores Click here to Send mjflores a Private Message Find more posts by mjflores Add mjflores to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John Vaught
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by mjflores
I made this offer once before to John V., and I'm going to make it again.

Since JV knows so much about the coon up here in NH, and just knows that since they visit a feeder that makes them tame, and pet coons instead of wild ones....I'm offering him an easy way to make $100.

John, I'm gonna set my cage trap right next to my feed bucket anytime you want. All you have to do is reach in bare handed, take the coon out of the cage, give him a little pat on the head, and release it. $100 to you John..easy money just for picking up a tame pet coon.

YOU HAVE PETS....I WILL LEAVE IT UP TO YOU TP PET THEM......

Old Post 02-05-2007 06:16 PM
highyellerdog
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: $$$$$$$ OPPORTUNITY KNOCKED $$$$$$$$$$

quote:
THATS GREAT HIGHYELLER.....I CAN TELL YOUR MOTHER TALKED TO YOU THIS MORNING.........I CAN HEAR HER NOW....SAYING YOU ARE PRETTY BOY ....HIGHYELLER.....LOL LOL LOL

No I didnt talk to hear today John. But I dont need her to tell me how good looking I am, all of the l;ady's that I work with tell me all day long.

It's great to be me with my pet coons and pretty dogs 'n all. We just plain ol look great goin down the road.

Gr Ch, AKC Ch 'PR' Powerbawl Zoe's Jewel
'PR' Zoe's Twister Bustin' Ruby

Old Post 02-05-2007 06:40 PM
highyellerdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for highyellerdog Click here to Send highyellerdog a Private Message Click Here to Email highyellerdog Find more posts by highyellerdog Add highyellerdog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John Vaught
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: $$$$$$$ OPPORTUNITY KNOCKED $$$$$$$$$$

quote:
Originally posted by highyellerdog
No I didnt talk to hear today John. But I dont need her to tell me how good looking I am, all of the l;ady's that I work with tell me all day long.

It's great to be me with my pet coons and pretty dogs 'n all. We just plain ol look great goin down the road.

I BET YOU DO LOOK GOOD WITH THOSE OFF COLORED BREED DOGS........LADY'S ?????????????? LADIES <<<<<<<<

Old Post 02-05-2007 06:48 PM
sheepster
Banned

plainly said. Here it is. If the dog can't go find the coon, then some folks gotta use feeders to bring the coon to the dog. Its that simple.

Old Post 02-05-2007 06:55 PM
sheepster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sheepster Click here to Send sheepster a Private Message Find more posts by sheepster Add sheepster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John Vaught
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by sheepster
plainly said. Here it is. If the dog can't go find the coon, then some folks gotta use feeders to bring the coon to the dog. Its that simple.
SHEEP YOU UNDERSTAND..........SHEEP IS CORRECT

Old Post 02-05-2007 08:45 PM
Va&MDPlottDogs
UKC Forum Member

Donations Needed

I hate to ask on such a fine thread, but it sorta fits this post so here goes.
Im asking for donations to help pay a vet bill. Im a poor poor man and this fine hound needs medical attention ASAP. I say hound but in fact hes just a pup, 7 months old to be more to the point.
What happened was one of my well feed pet coons when crazy. He acted just like a mean ol mountain boar coon. When my pup went into the feeder to tree an easy coon just like the hundreds of times before, this crazy SOB stood his ground. He d@mn near killed my pup. I cant figure this out.
Everyone that has ever had a feeder knows these coon are not mean, they just go up and wait to be treed, then they return to the bucket to eat some more.
Could this coon have had rabbies? Something wasnt right forsure. I fear that my pup is now worthless. He will never tree a coon on his own again. I guess I could just ride around and spotlight coons sitting up, lead him over and get him to tree. Then knock those out to him, but gas is so high. Im just torn on what to do.
I will be thankful for any and all donations. My friends call me cash so you can make the checks out to that name.
Also, as hard as it is for me, Im going to post a picture of the monster that hurt my poor little puppy. The monster is the one on the left Im pretty sure.

www.freewebs.com/vaandmdplottdogs

Old Post 02-06-2007 02:02 AM
Va&MDPlottDogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Va&MDPlottDogs Click here to Send Va&MDPlottDogs a Private Message Click Here to Email Va&MDPlottDogs Visit Va&MDPlottDogs's homepage! Find more posts by Va&MDPlottDogs Add Va&MDPlottDogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John Vaught
UKC Forum Member

Re: Donations Needed

quote:
Originally posted by Va&MDPlottDogs
I hate to ask on such a fine thread, but it sorta fits this post so here goes.
Im asking for donations to help pay a vet bill. Im a poor poor man and this fine hound needs medical attention ASAP. I say hound but in fact hes just a pup, 7 months old to be more to the point.
What happened was one of my well feed pet coons when crazy. He acted just like a mean ol mountain boar coon. When my pup went into the feeder to tree an easy coon just like the hundreds of times before, this crazy SOB stood his ground. He d@mn near killed my pup. I cant figure this out.
Everyone that has ever had a feeder knows these coon are not mean, they just go up and wait to be treed, then they return to the bucket to eat some more.
Could this coon have had rabbies? Something wasnt right forsure. I fear that my pup is now worthless. He will never tree a coon on his own again. I guess I could just ride around and spotlight coons sitting up, lead him over and get him to tree. Then knock those out to him, but gas is so high. Im just torn on what to do.
I will be thankful for any and all donations. My friends call me cash so you can make the checks out to that name.
Also, as hard as it is for me, Im going to post a picture of the monster that hurt my poor little puppy. The monster is the one on the left Im pretty sure.

MY GUESS WOULD BE HE MADE THE COON MADE TRYING TO GET HIS FOOD. COON'S FIRST TRIP TO THE FEEDER HE PICKED ONE THAT WASN'T TAMED YET. YOU WILL GET THEM ALL TAMED AND YOU WILL BE OK YOUR PUPPY THEN WILL BECOME WHAT ? YOU KNOW THE ANSWER

Last edited by John Vaught on 02-06-2007 at 02:41 AM

Old Post 02-06-2007 02:12 AM
mjflores
Banned

Geeze, thats terrible. If you'd only listened to John V. then your pup would be alright. JV knows everything, I heard once he cut loose one of his dogson an island with no coon. he found his dog 25 miles away, treed on a coon. His dog swam 10 miles just to get to land where he could find on.
Usually the feed bucket pet coon around here just climb out of reach of the dogs. After I have the dog tied back they come back down, I scratch them behind the ears and they go back to feeding. Once I got lost in the woods, luckily it was near a feed bucket. When those coon saw me they climbed down and huddled around me to keep me warm until daylight.
I'd say the coon that fought your dog couldnt have been a feed bucket coon. If it was it must be new to the ways of feed bucket coon behavior. I'd say it was a wild coon from one of John's hunting spots..must be branching out to get away from the almighty coon hunter with the true coondogs.
Well, I better get going...heading out hunting. I have a few dozen feed buckets to go check with my dog. If I can find one sitting up close to the bucket I'll think about cutting him lose to tree it.

Old Post 02-06-2007 02:15 AM
mjflores is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mjflores Click here to Send mjflores a Private Message Find more posts by mjflores Add mjflores to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John Vaught
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by mjflores
Geeze, thats terrible. If you'd only listened to John V. then your pup would be alright. JV knows everything, I heard once he cut loose one of his dogson an island with no coon. he found his dog 25 miles away, treed on a coon. His dog swam 10 miles just to get to land where he could find on.
Usually the feed bucket pet coon around here just climb out of reach of the dogs. After I have the dog tied back they come back down, I scratch them behind the ears and they go back to feeding. Once I got lost in the woods, luckily it was near a feed bucket. When those coon saw me they climbed down and huddled around me to keep me warm until daylight.
I'd say the coon that fought your dog couldnt have been a feed bucket coon. If it was it must be new to the ways of feed bucket coon behavior. I'd say it was a wild coon from one of John's hunting spots..must be branching out to get away from the almighty coon hunter with the true coondogs.
Well, I better get going...heading out hunting. I have a few dozen feed buckets to go check with my dog. If I can find one sitting up close to the bucket I'll think about cutting him lose to tree it.

TAKE THEM TO YOUR PET COON FEEDERS YOU WILL SEE ONE..........YOU ARE OK YOU KNOW THE REAL DOGS DO NOT NEED FEEDERS.....GOOD LUCK AND DON'T BE LIKE THE OTHER GUY LET YOUR DOG GO IN AND TRY TO TAKE THE COON'S FOOD IT WILL GET MAD AND ATTACK YOUR COON DOG......

Old Post 02-06-2007 02:20 AM
Va&MDPlottDogs
UKC Forum Member

What will my pup become?
Well I guess that is a good question. Im gunning for a future worldchamp, but I will settle for a dual grand.
I know that I aim high but I figure if you shoot for the stars and miss, well hell you may still hit the moon.

Old Post 02-06-2007 02:22 AM
Va&MDPlottDogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Va&MDPlottDogs Click here to Send Va&MDPlottDogs a Private Message Click Here to Email Va&MDPlottDogs Visit Va&MDPlottDogs's homepage! Find more posts by Va&MDPlottDogs Add Va&MDPlottDogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Donaldson
UKC Forum Member

JV,
Every thread I read that you chime in, I keep thinking of a scene from It's a Wonderful Life. You know the one John, Where George Bailey looks Mr. Potter in the eye and says "You're a warped, frustrated old man". John, you need to stop worrying so much about other folks. Relax and enjoy because it really is a wonderful life.
On second thought, maybe your life is not that bad, John. After all you're living with three geisha girls and you've got Sheep on your side.

Mike Donaldson
donaldsonmb@bellsouth.net

Last edited by Mike Donaldson on 02-06-2007 at 02:35 AM

Old Post 02-06-2007 02:31 AM
Mike Donaldson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Donaldson Click here to Send Mike Donaldson a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Donaldson Find more posts by Mike Donaldson Add Mike Donaldson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John Vaught
UKC Forum Member

quote:
What will my pup become?
Well I guess that is a good question. Im gunning for a future worldchamp, but I will settle for a dual grand.
I know that I aim high but I figure if you shoot for the stars and miss, well hell you may still hit the moon.

a pet coon dog

Old Post 02-06-2007 02:33 AM
John Vaught
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by MBD
JV,
Every thread I read that you you chime in, I keep thinking of a scene from It's a Wonderful Life. You know the one John, Where George Bailey looks Mr. Potter in the eye and says "You're a warped, frustrated old man". John, you need to stop worrying so much about other folks. Relax and enjoy because it really is a wonderful life.
On second thought, maybe your life is not that bad, john. After all you're living with three geisha girls and you've got Sheep on your side.

HEY MIKE YOU CHIMED IN............YOU AND OLE YELLER CAME TO CHECK OUT MY BUSINESS AND TOOK THOSE BUCKETS OFF DISPLAY THAT GIRL WAS REALLY UPSET WITH YOU TWO...BUT ITS OK SHE UNDERSTANDS NOW..........LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL..........BTW MY LIFE IS FULL OF HAPPINESS AND I DO NOT HAVE TO HUNT FEEDERS SO THAT THESE HOUNDS THAT I OWN WILL TREE A COON .....GOOD LUCK

Old Post 02-06-2007 02:38 AM
Va&MDPlottDogs
UKC Forum Member

A pet coondog. Yes this may be true, but I figure what the hell. How many dual grands are there in the world that have never been out of their lot?
Atleast I will be able to say my dual grand can tree his own coon. I will however, forget to tell people that they are as trained as a circus coon, but that can be our little secert.

Old Post 02-06-2007 02:40 AM
John Vaught
UKC Forum Member

quote:
A pet coondog. Yes this may be true, but I figure what the hell. How many dual grands are there in the world that have never been out of their lot?
Atleast I will be able to say my dual grand can tree his own coon. I will however, forget to tell people that they are as trained as a circus coon, but that can be our little secert.

LOL LOL LOL LOL THATS IT

Old Post 02-06-2007 02:43 AM
Barnyard
UKC Forum Member

Re: I AM SORRY

quote:
FOR YOU GUYS/GAL;S THAT HAVE TO USE FEEDERS I NOW KNOW YOU FOLKS JUST NEVER HAVE OR YOU WILL NEVER OWN A DOG WITHOUT SOME SORT OF ARTIFICIAL WAY OF TRAINING.............. IF IT WORKS FOR YOU FOLKS AND YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE THEN SO BE IT. IF I HAVE OFFENDED SOME OF YOU FOLKS I AM SORRY.........YOU ARE KIDDING YOURSELF WHEN YOU THINK A DOG THAT IS BRED RIGHT NEEDS A FEEDER TO START IT...IF YOU HUNT THAT PUP/YOUNG HOUND IT WILL CATCH ON TO HUNTING TRACKING TREEING ON ITS OWN.....YOU WILL NOT HAVE TO BE OUT BUILDING FEEDERS TO GET IT TO TREE OR TO GET THAT OLD DOG TO TREE A COON THAT IS SO OFTEN CALLED A COON DOG BY YOU.........SAY WHAT YOU WISH TO SAY ABOUT ME BUT IF YOU WANT TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT TRAINING OR GETTING THAT OLD DOG TO START TREEING COON ON ITS OWN STOP BULIDING FEEDERS AND STOP FOOLING YOURSELF
I can walk from California to Main too! I guess it's just a mans personal preference on choice of vehicle to get their quicker

Cell- 574-538-9431

Old Post 02-07-2007 04:36 PM
Barnyard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Barnyard Click here to Send Barnyard a Private Message Click Here to Email Barnyard Find more posts by Barnyard Add Barnyard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RedBones4me
UKC Forum Member

Re: FEEDERS

quote:
Originally posted by Ron Brickles
I LIKE SOUR CORN FEEDERS TAKE OLD TIRE ON RIM LAY IT DOWN CUT 4 3 BY 4 INCH SQARES 1 IN EACH DIRRECTION FILL HALF WAY WITH WHOLE CORN THEN FILL WITH WATER WORKS GREAT!!!

Add Powder Grape Coolaid and it makes it even better.
What I like about this method is you can walk to the feeder and see if anything has been on it recently by the water on the side wall. The coon will put his foot in the whole to get the corn and get it wet, then he will touch the side wall and leave a print. Easy to monitor when they are feeding

Visit us at www.HooHooHollowRedbones.net

Visit our Message Board at HooHooHollowRedbones.messageforums.net

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.

Old Post 02-07-2007 05:07 PM
RedBones4me is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RedBones4me Click here to Send RedBones4me a Private Message Click Here to Email RedBones4me Visit RedBones4me's homepage! Find more posts by RedBones4me Add RedBones4me to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mikyle White
UKC Forum Member

HERE IS THE BUCKETS WE USE TO START OUR PUPS.

THIS ONE IS JUST SITTING ON THE GROUND TIED TO TREE WITH A STRAP, WE JUST PUT BREAD IN THIS ONE. IT WORKS REALLY GOOD, IT 35 GALLOON DRUM, AND WE FILL IT ABOUT ONCE EVERY TWO WEEKS. WE PUT REALLY SMALL HOLES IN IT JUST SO COON CAN REACH IN AND GET THE FOOD OUT OF IT.

THIS ONE WE JUST HUND BETWEEN TWO TREES, AND HAVE A PVC PIPE HANGING OUT OF THE HOLE SO THE COON HAVE TO REACH IN IT AND GRAB IT. WE JUST PUT CORN IN THIS ONE. WE FILL THIS ONE UP ABOUT TWICE A WEEK.

THEY BOTH WORK REALLY WELL.

Old Post 11-26-2007 12:04 AM
Mikyle White is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mikyle White Click here to Send Mikyle White a Private Message Click Here to Email Mikyle White Find more posts by Mikyle White Add Mikyle White to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote