UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Other > Over The Phone Training !!
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
wildwilly0161
UKC Forum Member

Over The Phone Summer Training programs available now!!!

Summer Obedience training classes available Now !!!

Improve your Hounds hunt ability in the woods by training them Obedience in your back yard! This training takes the work out of Coon hunting by obtaining Complete Verbal control!! Eliminating physical pain from Hounds pulling/dragging the Houndsman allows each of us the ability to hunt longer in life thus, providing better health!!!

Summer Puppy Starting available Now !!!

Learn how to get your Pups ready to Tree their Own Coon before they ever go to the woods! With Mind-Blowing survival of the fittest-scent techniques that get Astonishing Results!! In Tracking, Treeing, Stay Put, Recut, Split Treeing, Pre-Off Game-Breaking and Accuracy 101!!!

Flexible pricing, available per subject or monthly fee dependent on need.

Save Transportation Time and Money Learning Top Professional Training Secrets !!! That You will be able to use for a lifetime !!!!

In-Person teaching over the phone with set daily appointments at your convenience, Custom edited Video and Written Instructions emailed and gone over in person with you every step of the way !!!!
Daily evaluation and adjustment of Hounds Training to provide for their Individual Needs !!!!!!!

Techniques are broken down into easy to learn step by step methods that Ensure Results !!!!

Learn how to Earn Money by; Off Game-Breaking, Aggression Breaking deserving Dogs, Brake Tree Jacking, Chewing, Fast Track, Track Drifting, Track Building, Competition Stay Put, Tree Pressure, Thin Air Accuracy, Winding, Starting, Finishing, Shyness Removal, Obedience, Long Range Obedience, Bench Showing and Much More !!!

References from All Across the US and Canada at your Request !!
price depending on individual needs.

call 419-969-0001

Click link to see our Upcoming library Obedience Video !! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TtkiewjtvM

Home of Dual GR.CH. !! Bad Boy Brussel !!

GR.CH.GR.NITE.CH.BRUSSEL SPROUTS ROAST
(((((((One of the smartest coon hounds on the Face of the EARTH))))))) 40 verbal comands 20 hand signals !! Amazing In the Woods!!!!
Pm for DVD Video !!

Wild Willy's Way to Complete Coon Hound Control training system / Specializing in Coonhound Control and Scent Training Scent Hounds !!! With Positive Reinforcement Methods !!! Click the link to watch WildWilly'sWay to 10 minute Loading training- Quick Tip
https://youtu.be/zUa7hT7Tbgg See a Sneak Peek of our beliefs on Off Game Breaking with this link- Off game Breaking https://youtu.be/tVouPD95P9s

Last edited by wildwilly0161 on 07-04-2019 at 07:14 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-25-2017 12:21 AM
wildwilly0161 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildwilly0161 Click here to Send wildwilly0161 a Private Message Click Here to Email wildwilly0161 Find more posts by wildwilly0161 Add wildwilly0161 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
las123
UKC Forum Member

over the phone

this does really work,all you gotta be is honest,and dont sugarcoat anything.if you want you can message me and ill be upfront and truthfull .its worth it!!...thanks again willy!! lou

Old Post 08-09-2017 11:45 PM
las123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for las123 Click here to Send las123 a Private Message Click Here to Email las123 Find more posts by las123 Add las123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shane pack
UKC Forum Member

I have called Willy and he help me out on different occasions this is a good thing he's getting started Willy is very knowledgeable if he says he can help then he can good luck with your program Willy

Old Post 08-09-2017 11:56 PM
shane pack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shane pack Click here to Send shane pack a Private Message Click Here to Email shane pack Find more posts by shane pack Add shane pack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
G.W. Harring
UKC Forum Member

Willy

Willy is VERY passionate about his training methods and he definately has something to offer the coonhound world. He has helped me with my personal training practices on several occasions and I appreciate his wealth of knowledge and positive attitude. I'll never get too old to learn.
If you have one that needs that small tweak or one that's on it's last chance or you just simply want to widen your personal knowledge, give Willy a call.
Thanks again,
Greg

402-209-5053

Old Post 08-10-2017 03:12 AM
G.W. Harring is offline Click Here to See the Profile for G.W. Harring Click here to Send G.W. Harring a Private Message Find more posts by G.W. Harring Add G.W. Harring to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildwilly0161
UKC Forum Member

Text

Shoot me a Text for a list of References from across the US!!!

Click link to see our Upcoming library Obedience Video !! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TtkiewjtvM

(((((((One of the smartest coon hounds on the Face of the EARTH))))))) 40 verbal comands 20 hand signals !! Amazing In the Woods!!!!
Pm for DVD Video !!

Wild Willy's Way to Complete Coon Hound Control training system / Specializing in Coonhound Control and Scent Training Scent Hounds !!! With Positive Reinforcement Methods !!! Click the link to watch WildWilly'sWay to 10 minute Loading training- Quick Tip
https://youtu.be/zUa7hT7Tbgg See a Sneak Peek of our beliefs on Off Game Breaking with this link- Off game Breaking https://youtu.be/tVouPD95P9s

Old Post 08-15-2017 09:45 PM
wildwilly0161 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildwilly0161 Click here to Send wildwilly0161 a Private Message Click Here to Email wildwilly0161 Find more posts by wildwilly0161 Add wildwilly0161 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
groworg1
UKC Forum Member

mr wildwilly whats your opinion on e collars ? if you don't mind a simple answer will do thanks

Old Post 08-22-2017 03:26 AM
groworg1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for groworg1 Click here to Send groworg1 a Private Message Click Here to Email groworg1 Find more posts by groworg1 Add groworg1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GO BLUE
UKC Forum Member

Ladies and gentelman

You just can't go wrong with this type of training it will change the way you look at all the hounds over the years you may have encountered. Willy is as honist as they come his training works with all dogs not just hounds don't miss out on this one of a kind training method. He will have something to make your tranning easy and you will learn to preffer this new method over all you have learned up to this point.
Willy has set me for life and this will be passed on to who ever hunts and trains with me. From loading a dog to right down off leash training Willy can walk anyone through the process! He has nothing but patience for some trying to make a better dog. You will find Willy up late taking you through the hunt step by step. So if you don't mind having the same old hound work then you don't need him but if you want to bring the true potential out in you favorite line of dogs....its worth every penny.
God bless and hunt them hounds alone.

Pr Eggleston's Mighty Blue Storm II, aka Sunny (Ice X Sugar) Sugar is out of Matt Turner's Stinger dog and Bottom side goes back to Grnite ch Blue River
Droop X Alex Ward's Stonwall Jackson dog 6 times
CH Heaven Let Ur Light Shine
(Grnite CH CH Bakers Pistol Pete X Matt Turners Sunnie female)
Pr Egglestons Mighty Bl Storms Babe (Double shot of My Storm dog)

Old Post 08-27-2017 10:42 PM
GO BLUE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GO BLUE Click here to Send GO BLUE a Private Message Find more posts by GO BLUE Add GO BLUE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildwilly0161
UKC Forum Member

E collars

E collars ruin more dogs each year than anything else I have heard of By FAR ! However this is because of improper use of them.
E collars are Not Training devices they are designed to reinforce already learnt behaviors at long distances and if used correctly they are an amazing reinforcement tool.
I use tone allot but I rarely ever shock,,, when using my training methods it is rarely needed and if it is needed the dog I am working with fully understands what the correction is for so they understand Rather than Shut Down !!!!

We cannot solely discipline any Hound into perfection, We must have both Neg and Pos. sides for them to understand what we want from them. E Collar are a Negative reinforcement training devices.
All training should start of at 20% negative reinforcement and 80% positive, Each individual session must have both sides to achieve perfection !!
Dogs do best what they love to do most so Praise is the road to Perfection !!!!!!!!

I keep the use of my E collar within the 20 % negative side and ONLY use it after I have Pretrained them for what I am going to use it on them for. using it in this manner make E collars one of the best tools available today.

I teach each hounds man how to get perfection from their E collar for the rest of their LIVES !!!!

Pm for DVD Video !!

Old Post 09-12-2017 08:19 PM
Preacher Tom
UKC Forum Member

Willy I have a dog that is inconsistent in hunting. Turn him loose and he may go 200 yds and come back or he may go 900 yds. When he comes back it is like he's looking for me or something. What should I do to get him to hunt consistently. I did put a lot of handle on this dog because his bloodlines are go yonder type.He is tone broke and will come in from whatever he is doing. Thanks.

Old Post 09-12-2017 08:57 PM
Preacher Tom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Preacher Tom Click here to Send Preacher Tom a Private Message Click Here to Email Preacher Tom Find more posts by Preacher Tom Add Preacher Tom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
groworg1
UKC Forum Member

willy thanks for reply

Old Post 09-16-2017 12:43 PM
groworg1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for groworg1 Click here to Send groworg1 a Private Message Click Here to Email groworg1 Find more posts by groworg1 Add groworg1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildwilly0161
UKC Forum Member

What can Your Hound do for you?

I have donated Thousands of hours in the past Teaching Hound owners from all over the US how to get the MOST out of their Coon hounds with Amazing Results !!!!
It is my passion to enlighten people on the Amazing Potential our Tree dogs have Inside them !! Giving each person a Arsenal of information that will last them a lifetime !!!

Pm for DVD Video !!

Last edited by wildwilly0161 on 03-02-2019 at 06:08 PM

Old Post 09-20-2017 10:04 PM
wildwilly0161
UKC Forum Member

Professional Puppy Starting Package !!

Pro Puppy Package !!!
Start your Own Once in a Lifetime Coon Hound !!
Including;

Socialization, (learn to train Top Socialization and Developmental Techniques)

Aggression Prevention, ( Prevention is The Best Cure! Learn how to prevent and control all unwanted aggression including Tree Aggression)

Loading, ( Learn my 10 min. Load Training and teach any dog to load and unload upon Command within 10 minutes of your time for the rest of it's Life )

Off Game Prevention ( Learn how to Pre Break young hounds from Fooling with off game so you never have to worry about it )

Scent Wiring, ( Learn Fine Scent Training and Scent Wiring Methods)

Tracking, ( learn how to Bring out your Pups Tracking fundamentals)

Treeing, ( Learn reverse psychology Stay Put Reinforcement Techniques you will use for the rest of your life)

Accuracy 101 ( Learn new Accuracy building techniques that you will use the rest of your Life !!)

I go over everything with you step by step before and after you train !!
there is no time limit and we go at your pace untill our Goal is Achieved !!
90% of pups I teach people to start, tree their own coon within the 1st week in the woods.
give me a call for more info. 419-969-0001

Pm for DVD Video !!

Last edited by wildwilly0161 on 03-02-2019 at 06:16 PM

Old Post 09-22-2017 10:13 PM
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

phone training

I have a young male enrolled in this training for tree aggression. My pups deal is or was(he's not out of the program yet) is he didn't like to be backed by another dog male or female. If a dog was with him when he treed he was fine but if something backed him a couple minutes late he would blow at them and if they got aggressive back he would be milling around the tree when I got there. I just happened to stumble across a thread with Wild Willy in it one day so I figured I would give him a call. Well after I talked to him for a while I thought to myself this guy is crazy lol. He emailed me a list of people to call for reference on his training. I called everyone of them some answered some didn't but the ones who answered all had one thing in common. They all said Willy was a man of his word, if he says he can fix it he can no questions asked. I was still very very very skeptical but figured for the price I would try it. Willy probably spent 2 hrs on the phone with me each night for a week while I worked with Maxx. He sent me very detailed emails to read on each step of the training and made sure I understood everything he was sending me. He also sent me videos of the steps also but I got more from the literature than I did from the videos but both were very helpful. After just a week of training I took Maxx a 3 other dogs hunting. We cut all 3 loose they all struck a track and Maxxed treed a min or so ahead of the other dogs. All 3 backed him on a tree no bigger than 6" around. Never a problem out of him they bumped into him ran under him and he never showed any aggression they were treed for 30 min or so till we got there. One of the male dogs nipped at him and he just moved over never looking at the other dog. My training was interrupted because I had my female qualified for the zones and I had to get her ready. Now that the zones are over we are going to put the finishing touches on Maxx. I have a 2 night hunt this weekend and plan on hunting maxx at least 1 night in the hunt(if he's ready) that will be the true test. I will report back after the hunt and tell what happened good or bad. I am a honest person and I will say Willys methods do work but at the end of training if Maxx isn't fixed then I will post it and if he is 100% fixed I will post it. I will be a 100% honest on the training.
I did not hunt maxx this past weekend, with work and clearing some property I didn't have time to work with him last week.

Last edited by BLAKE WHEELER on 10-02-2017 at 04:37 PM

Old Post 09-26-2017 06:09 PM
BLAKE WHEELER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BLAKE WHEELER Click here to Send BLAKE WHEELER a Private Message Click Here to Email BLAKE WHEELER Find more posts by BLAKE WHEELER Add BLAKE WHEELER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rainey
UKC Forum Member

Over the phone training

Willy has a great program. I have just started using his methods and have seen great results already. His methods are easy and fast to implement. If you have hound problems Willy can help!
Thanks
Eddie Rainey

Old Post 10-04-2017 02:30 AM
Rainey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rainey Click here to Send Rainey a Private Message Click Here to Email Rainey Find more posts by Rainey Add Rainey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pascpaua
UKC Forum Member

Ive known Willy for about three weeks now and when talking to him I feel I've known him all my life. I've always wanted to learn this kinda of training for as long as I can remember just never had the extra time or the money to afford to do it. Then I saw Willy's post. I have my three year old male enrolled in his over the phone training right now and couldn't be more excited. I have seen more in this first 6 days than I would have dreamed. All I can say right now is if you've ever wanted to do something like this with your dogs don't hesitate you won't be sorry and Willy makes it very very affordable. Just call him ! You won't be sorry you did.

Old Post 10-05-2017 02:43 PM
Pascpaua is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pascpaua Click here to Send Pascpaua a Private Message Click Here to Email Pascpaua Find more posts by Pascpaua Add Pascpaua to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

Hunted Max with 3 dogs he's never seen last night. No signs of aggression period on 4 different tree's. He never so much as looked at another dog on the tree. One was a young pup that was running around all the trees running beside and under him and he never payed it any attention. One of the dogs backed him on a tree no bigger than 6" around and he had no problems never backed off the tree or payed any attention to it.

Old Post 10-05-2017 09:01 PM
BLAKE WHEELER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BLAKE WHEELER Click here to Send BLAKE WHEELER a Private Message Click Here to Email BLAKE WHEELER Find more posts by BLAKE WHEELER Add BLAKE WHEELER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildwilly0161
UKC Forum Member

Nice

Nice Job Blake !!!!! Guys Keep your eyes on Maxx!!! this Red bone is Extremely Intelligent and as Natural in the Woods as they Come and THEN SOME !!!! Coupled with his High Level want to Please Maxx is going to be an Amazing Stud Dog !!! !!!

Pm for DVD Video !!

Old Post 10-09-2017 05:02 PM
wildwilly0161
UKC Forum Member

To all my men

It even gets better because were just getting started,,, So to say, we haven't took the lid off the Jar Yet !!!!

Pm for DVD Video !!

Last edited by wildwilly0161 on 10-10-2017 at 05:41 AM

Old Post 10-09-2017 05:10 PM
BigContry
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Wild Willie,

Thanks Wild Willie,
I have a 2.5 year old male that is the best dog I have owned since the 80’s. He is just a pleasure to hunt in every way. He listens to me like a kid, however there is something’s I want to fix. Even thou I’ve been messing with dog all my life, I’m not a trainer. That’s where Wild Willie comes in. I am NOT a person to beat a dog, and will not have that happen to my dogs. I contacted Willie to feel him out to see if I wanted to seek his help. I decided to try his program about 3 weeks ago. One of my main concerns was my ability to understand his instruction and carry them out to the training. Willie sent me written papers and videos to demonstrate the techniques I needed to perform the task at hand. We talk on the phone before each lesson to refresh my memory, which I need to insure I’m going about it correctly. I am already seeing results, but still have more to do. I’ll post more as time goes on.

Thanks Willie for your help.

Feel free to call if I can answer any question about Wild Willie’s training program.

Old Post 11-09-2017 06:33 PM
BigContry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigContry Click here to Send BigContry a Private Message Click Here to Email BigContry Find more posts by BigContry Add BigContry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildwilly0161
UKC Forum Member

opening available

I have one opening available for over the phone training !!!
Learn how to achieve Top results in any aspect of of our Coon Hunting sport This Fall !!! Learn with written instructions, reference videos and in person one on one personalized training conversations !! At your convenience !!!

We teach gentile result achieving methods that you will use for your lifetime !!!!

price dependent on individual need call 419-969-0001 for more info.

Pm for DVD Video !!

Old Post 09-26-2018 09:43 PM
wildwilly0161
UKC Forum Member

One Opening Coming Available

I have One opening coming available !! call for Free dog Screening !!!
Certificate of Completion provided with each instruction.

Now offering Kennel consulting. Offered to Private and Kennels that Train for the public. Earn More Money by Saving more Hounds Lives with Faster Result Achieving Techniques that make common sense.
Answers to any of your Dog Training / Kenneling problems when you need them,,, WildWilly's on call !!!

Singed Non disclosure agreement required.
419-969-0001
call for a free Dog aggression or ability screening.

Pm for DVD Video !!

Last edited by wildwilly0161 on 03-02-2019 at 06:21 PM

Old Post 02-25-2019 03:31 AM
wildwilly0161
UKC Forum Member

Youtube Channel

As things develop I will be adding more and more Coon Hound videos to the youtube channel, check it out and let me know what you think!! Subscribe to the channel for free and click the bell to be notified every time a new video is added!!!

https://www.youtube.com/user/wildwilly0161

Pm for DVD Video !!

Old Post 02-25-2019 09:04 PM
wildwilly0161
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

Thank you for such a fast Response!!
Call to reserve the next available spot!!

Pm for DVD Video !!

Old Post 03-22-2019 09:22 PM
wildwilly0161
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

Thank you for such a fast Response!!
Call to reserve the next available spot!!

Pm for DVD Video !!

Old Post 03-22-2019 09:22 PM
wildwilly0161
UKC Forum Member

One Opening Coming Available

I have one opening coming available !!!

Learn to Break, Start, Finish or Improve any Hound to His or Her Top Potential !!! In Every Aspect of our Sport. From Fine Scent training (replacing vital scent socialization that all wild K9 preditors go through in a natural environment) to Razors Edge Accuracy Finishing and everything in-between!!! With Gentile positive reinforcement Teaching and Training methods that get astonishing results while we have fun achieving them !!!

The signing of a Non-Disclosure is required.

Pm for DVD Video !!

Last edited by wildwilly0161 on 04-20-2019 at 07:13 PM

Old Post 04-19-2019 06:52 PM