UKC Forums UKC Front Page :: Field Operations :: Show Operations :: Registration :: UKC Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grnitech Ch Stebers Mighty Lonesome Ii [ Heavy Hammer Bred]
Pages (25): « First ... « 23 24 [25]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

It hasn't been a great weekend!!! we went to Shelbyville il Friday night 3 dog cast had a male walker struck 1st frieds walker female sage 2nd lonesome 3rd walker male trees we go in lonesome locating close by we find coon and lonesome moved onto sage treed in 400 yrds found her coon and nothing out of lonesome look at garmin he is playing the 60 yrd crap 6 got him minus 50 we called time out gave him an adjustment moved and recut lonesome 1st male 2nd sage 3rd sage treed walking in lonesome trees no coon for sage moved 80 yards to lonesome he has his coon +150 now male trees so lead locked shine tree no coon 30 min. left male 1st strike then sage and finally lonesome but knowone got treed in 30 minutes hunt over heade home. brandon took him to a double header sat 1st round he treed twice couldn't find it so lost by a coon late round he had 1st and 1st the 1st and located brandon had to tree before others did they both came back and backed him so he left and coon found then was deeper and hum hawed around located and another came in sit down on his tree and he went on guess what? he had that 1 too but he is in a slump but has bred 4 females this month and I have a couple females in heat right now

2012 b&t days high scoring bluetick
GRNITECH GRCH STEBERS MIGHTY LONESOME(RIP)
RIP
ch nitech steber smiths blue buzzard
GRNITECH GRCH STEBERS MIGHTY LONESOME II HIGH SCORING BLUETICK BLK & TAN DAYS 2016, 2017 and 2018!TOP 9 2017 FALL SUPERSTAKES
NITECH STEBERS MIGHTY BLUE TREE SLAMMER[LONESOME II X LITTLE SAMMY
pr stebers southern blue lil Sammy{ sammys last chance X stebers southern blue anna bell}
PR Stebers lil blue krazee[dual grand penny x grnitech krypt]
STEBERS MIGHTY LONESOME III[LONESOME II X STEBERS MIGHTY MABLE]
STEBERS MIGHTY PURTY GIRL{lonesome II x gallagers star}

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-24-2018 12:02 AM
steeb_63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steeb_63 Click here to Send steeb_63 a Private Message Click Here to Email steeb_63 Find more posts by steeb_63 Add steeb_63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

haven't been able to hunt much this week. just a couple nights with young hounds, sunday night I turned a coon loose and cut purdy girl,star and 2 dot sam they got it treed in a nice fashion. was just wanting a good track for them,theyre all litter mates from gallagers star[buzz x Sammy]. last night I cut 2 dot sam by himself. wanted to see what he would do and it looked good,he hesitated a wee bit then off he went and went in 670 and treed, I coukldnt get the coon to look but was real happy with this hound!!if I didn't sell him last night he will be staying here awhile!!! 1 of my favorites so far.

RIP
GRNITECH GRCH STEBERS MIGHTY LONESOME II HIGH SCORING BLUETICK BLK & TAN DAYS 2016, 2017 and 2018!TOP 9 2017 FALL SUPERSTAKES
pr stebers southern blue lil Sammy{ sammys last chance X stebers southern blue anna bell}

Old Post 09-26-2018 01:32 PM
steeb_63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steeb_63 Click here to Send steeb_63 a Private Message Click Here to Email steeb_63 Find more posts by steeb_63 Add steeb_63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cole run
UKC Forum Member

Steeb how are the pups doing off of that gyp out of Leon and your male doing

Old Post 09-26-2018 09:17 PM
cole run is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cole run Click here to Send cole run a Private Message Find more posts by cole run Add cole run to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

hey all its been a rough few weeks here in my world, but hoping it lightens up!!!! lonesome hasn't been out much so he is a little rusty. I hunted him Thursday night with Henry Miller and they ran what im assuming was a fox or coyote so adjustment was made and .57 later he was treed with 3 big coon in a tree then last night the tree looked slick to me!! but the slammer pup pulled off by himself and got treed in an oak and couldn't find it then him and purty treed a pair, so that made it worth while. I went last night with my buddy chris, slammer ran 1 500 yrds and put it up then had another I couldn't find.so called it a night!!! lonesome has been busy in the dating scene so its showing up!!! he has bred
1 zwillings squaw[walker]
2.spike x hooker female of carl mitchells
3.boomer female of larry presleys
4. little Sammy female of mine
5. grnitech bell female of henry millers[heavy 6 again]

so time will tell us whats up!! and also lonesome is a ss sire for 2019.
THANKYOU ALL FOR THE TIME AND SUPPORT I RECIEVE!!! GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!

RIP

Old Post 10-06-2018 02:07 PM
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

hey all its been a rough few weeks here in my world, but hoping it lightens up!!!! lonesome hasn't been out much so he is a little rusty. I hunted him Thursday night with Henry Miller and they ran what im assuming was a fox or coyote so adjustment was made and .57 later he was treed with 3 big coon in a tree then last night the tree looked slick to me!! but the slammer pup pulled off by himself and got treed in an oak and couldn't find it then him and purty treed a pair, so that made it worth while. I went last night with my buddy chris, slammer ran 1 500 yrds and put it up then had another I couldn't find.so called it a night!!! lonesome has been busy in the dating scene so its showing up!!! he has bred
1 zwillings squaw[walker]
2.spike x hooker female of carl mitchells
3.boomer female of larry presleys
4. little Sammy female of mine
5. grnitech bell female of henry millers[heavy 6 again]

so time will tell us whats up!! and also lonesome is a ss sire for 2019.
THANKYOU ALL FOR THE TIME AND SUPPORT I RECIEVE!!! GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!

RIP

Old Post 10-06-2018 02:08 PM
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

congrats to Brandon Burt in Minnesota with his 2nd place win with daisy[lonesome II x krayzee] I got to hunt with buck and chase last night it wasn't the best hunt but we treed a couple coons. lonesome was 600 yards in walked all that way and a little sapling on a creek bed looked at it and saw it was empty couldn't believe it yelled at him to go find it!! walked around the tree looked up and it was sitting there as plain as day so I called him back and rewarded him!! next drop slammer had 1st strike and did a great big locate lonesome fell in with him and they had a coon!! bucks pup looked good on tracks and im pretty sure the long ride and new terrain messed with the 13 month old pup lonesome II x mable.there was several hunts in our area but hunting with friends and doing family time sure seems to make more sense

RIP

Old Post 10-07-2018 02:22 PM
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

congrats to Brandon Burt in Minnesota with his 2nd place win with daisy[lonesome II x krayzee] I got to hunt with buck and chase last night it wasn't the best hunt but we treed a couple coons. lonesome was 600 yards in walked all that way and a little sapling on a creek bed looked at it and saw it was empty couldn't believe it yelled at him to go find it!! walked around the tree looked up and it was sitting there as plain as day so I called him back and rewarded him!! next drop slammer had 1st strike and did a great big locate lonesome fell in with him and they had a coon!! bucks pup looked good on tracks and im pretty sure the long ride and new terrain messed with the 13 month old pup lonesome II x mable.there was several hunts in our area but hunting with friends and doing family time sure seems to make more sense

RIP

Old Post 10-07-2018 02:22 PM
bluetick250
UKC Forum Member

Thanks John boys u guys all need to be looking at lonesome pups they are independent and have brains

Old Post 10-08-2018 02:02 AM
bluetick250 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluetick250 Click here to Send bluetick250 a Private Message Click Here to Email bluetick250 Find more posts by bluetick250 Add bluetick250 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

feels good to get out and go again im going to give it another hard run of how many nights in a row I can!! ive ran 8 nights straight and lonesome is in his groove, he made 5 trees in a little over an hour tonight and seen coon in all so that makes it all worth while.purty girl is coming along nicely!! as I expected her to and it will soon be time to start hunting some others ive had held back.i cant wait to see how the season pans out for these blues and it opens in 1 month!!

RIP

Old Post 10-11-2018 05:45 AM
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

I hunted purty girl and the mighty blue star tonight along with lonesome we made 1 tree with a coon. then I turned purty girl and slammer loose they ran a track appr. 400 yrds and treed but never seen eyes. when I went home to get hounds yesterday at dark I panicked when I saw slammer had escaped, so I started walking and listening for himand could hear him south of me treed so I went to him and he had the coon so my night started real good!!!GOD IS GOOD!!!
I have a litteer of 2 males and 2 females off stella and lonesome II as of now she is off all my stock I started with in the beginning

RIP

Old Post 10-12-2018 01:16 PM
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

I hunted purty girl and the mighty blue star tonight along with lonesome we made 1 tree with a coon. then I turned purty girl and slammer loose they ran a track appr. 400 yrds and treed but never seen eyes. when I went home to get hounds yesterday at dark I panicked when I saw slammer had escaped, so I started walking and listening for himand could hear him south of me treed so I went to him and he had the coon so my night started real good!!!GOD IS GOOD!!!
I have a litteer of 2 males and 2 females off stella and lonesome II as of now she is off all my stock I started with in the beginning

RIP

Old Post 10-12-2018 01:16 PM
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

another good night with a great friend!!! henry miller came and picked up his bell female and we hunted a little while, we made 3 trees and seen 2 coon the 3rd tree was a little iffy probably empty? but I got to turn roxy loose on the 1st drop then purty girl then lonesome III and of course lonesome II henry hunted bell and kink which is a nice young hound off of bell and Sioux valley jack. thankyou Henry for always being an ear to listen and a super great friend. your a lot tougher than I am I know I couldn't do that trip to often!!!

RIP

Old Post 10-13-2018 06:05 AM
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

had to do a short hunt tonight 1st dump I turned out 2 dot sam and purty girl they got in 400 yrds and treed , not a great job on the tree but had the coon so I moved and cut the itty bitty female and lonesome, she didn't wanna hunt so put her up and cut purty girl they went in 600 and treed purty wasn't real interested in treeing on it and we came home!!

RIP

Old Post 10-14-2018 06:02 AM
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

TURNED SAM AND STAR LOOSE GOT IN AND TREED WITH A COON, IM REALLY HAPPY WITH THESE 2 THEN TURNED LONESOME II AND PURTY GIRL THEY GOT TREED AND HAD A COON TOO IM LOVING THIS WEATHER.

RIP

Old Post 10-17-2018 04:57 AM