UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Curs and Feists > Rat Dog
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bjenks
UKC Forum Member

Rat Dog

Looking for a good rat dog. Something small, something with a good nose, minds good, not afraid to get under a house and help find nuisance critters or snakes. I remove nuisance animals from homes for work and need a good dog to help me. Text me at 606-585-4701 if you have what I’m looking for thanks.

(606) 585-4701
(270) 985-8558
rodeogritredbones@gmail.com

Last edited by bjenks on 04-14-2018 at 04:14 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-14-2018 04:09 AM
bjenks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bjenks Click here to Send bjenks a Private Message Click Here to Email bjenks Find more posts by bjenks Add bjenks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GrayFeist
New UKC Forum Member

I have a couple of JRT's almost 2 years old. Housebroken, crate trained, socialized with kids and introduced to quarry.

Old Post 04-16-2018 09:57 PM
GrayFeist is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GrayFeist Click here to Send GrayFeist a Private Message Click Here to Email GrayFeist Visit GrayFeist's homepage! Find more posts by GrayFeist Add GrayFeist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bjenks
UKC Forum Member

Are they for sale?

Male or Female?

(606) 585-4701
(270) 985-8558
rodeogritredbones@gmail.com

Old Post 04-17-2018 12:43 AM
bjenks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bjenks Click here to Send bjenks a Private Message Click Here to Email bjenks Find more posts by bjenks Add bjenks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GrayFeist
New UKC Forum Member

One of each.

Old Post 04-17-2018 02:32 PM
GrayFeist is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GrayFeist Click here to Send GrayFeist a Private Message Click Here to Email GrayFeist Visit GrayFeist's homepage! Find more posts by GrayFeist Add GrayFeist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GrayFeist
New UKC Forum Member

Sending you a message.

Old Post 04-17-2018 02:49 PM