UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > UKC Perf. and PKC Superstakes Pups
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
John D
UKC Forum Member

UKC Perf. and PKC Superstakes Pups

This cross was made on May 6 at B&T Days.

I had hunted with Timber at 2016 B&T Days and liked what I saw and had him on my mind, ever since.

He appears to be a big hunting, independent dog with a good mouth and a top treedog. Daze is the same kind. These pups should be born around July 8. More details about the guarantee, incentive, and price to come when she has pups. They will be SS'd and UKC PP'd.

......NtCh Moonshine
...GrNtCh Moonshines TN Smoker
......NtCh Cherry Popinns
GrNtCh PKC Ch TN Timber
......GrNtCh PKC Silver Ch Kansas Hayes
...NiteCh Three Hills Kansas Rumor
......Lebar's Sandi (KS Jr female)
Pups, due about July 8
......GrNtCh PKC GCh Bauer’s Kansas Junior
...GrNtCh PKC Silver Ch. Kansas Hayes
......GrNtCh Hoss' Smokin' Lizzy
GrNtCh Blackwater Daze
......GrCh GrNtCh Dylan's Duelin Dan
...GrNtCh Hayden's Duelin Dixie Gem
......GrNtCh Blackwater Ruby Too

Please PM me or email me at johnd_125@hotmail.com to get your name on the list. I will give preference to those who I believe will give the pup the best chance to do what it is bred to do. Thanks.

Click here for more about Daze and what she's produced.

Click here to visit The B&T Coonhunters Message Forum for news, views, open discussion, ads, and event winners in the B&T Breed (Registration, with your full name, required)

Click here to see my Dog List

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-31-2017 11:37 PM
John D is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John D Click here to Send John D a Private Message Click Here to Email John D Visit John D's homepage! Find more posts by John D Add John D to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John D
UKC Forum Member

Daze is a little less than 3 weeks from her due date and is starting to show some. If she has a good sized litter, I will probably have some pups available.

If you will put a pup in the woods and like one with independence, go power, good mouth, and a treedog, then I'd like to get one in your hands.

Click here to visit The B&T Coonhunters Message Forum for news, views, open discussion, ads, and event winners in the B&T Breed (Registration, with your full name, required)

Old Post 06-20-2017 06:09 PM
John D is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John D Click here to Send John D a Private Message Click Here to Email John D Visit John D's homepage! Find more posts by John D Add John D to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tylerwalkerman1
UKC Forum Member

Here's my number 7049240295 I'm very interested

Keep Pounding English Style

Old Post 06-21-2017 04:06 PM
tylerwalkerman1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tylerwalkerman1 Click here to Send tylerwalkerman1 a Private Message Click Here to Email tylerwalkerman1 Find more posts by tylerwalkerman1 Add tylerwalkerman1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John D
UKC Forum Member

Got you down, thanks.

Old Post 06-22-2017 04:46 PM
Sounder1028
Banned

I sent you a pm. VERY INTERESTED

Old Post 06-23-2017 10:42 PM
Sounder1028 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sounder1028 Click here to Send Sounder1028 a Private Message Click Here to Email Sounder1028 Find more posts by Sounder1028 Add Sounder1028 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John D
UKC Forum Member

Daze had her pups. She had 4, but one was born dead or died shortly after. The other 3 seem to be doing fine.

Unfortunately there aren't enough to go around and I apologize to those who wanted one and I'm not able to provide.

Old Post 07-10-2017 02:09 PM
Sounder1028
Banned

Good luck with your pups! Hope they turn out to be good ones

Old Post 07-10-2017 05:56 PM
Sounder1028 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sounder1028 Click here to Send Sounder1028 a Private Message Click Here to Email Sounder1028 Find more posts by Sounder1028 Add Sounder1028 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote