UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > two bit solid northern tide
Pages (18): « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
LUKE SOLMES
UKC Forum Member

Had a good visit at the 2 bit kennel this weekend. Got to see the pups out of the put put female. Beautiful houndy pups with big mouths. Still 4 at the kennel. Will b keepn 2 and one other one goin to michigan. Still one left to sell. All nice pups, too hard to pick out whats stayin!

12 weeks old now.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-31-2015 06:54 PM
LUKE SOLMES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LUKE SOLMES Click here to Send LUKE SOLMES a Private Message Click Here to Email LUKE SOLMES Find more posts by LUKE SOLMES Add LUKE SOLMES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LUKE SOLMES
UKC Forum Member

BILOH

Hi Bill
Fred tells me your Dozer female is with pups. Thanks for goin to Tide. Lookn forward to seein what hits the ground with these pups!

Old Post 03-31-2015 07:15 PM
LUKE SOLMES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LUKE SOLMES Click here to Send LUKE SOLMES a Private Message Click Here to Email LUKE SOLMES Find more posts by LUKE SOLMES Add LUKE SOLMES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Two Bit
UKC Forum Member

GreyFace

The Grey Faced female went to Scott Simonds in New York,Says he runs coon bear and coyote with the same dogs.I hope she fits in with your dogs.

Old Post 04-07-2015 01:50 AM
Two Bit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Two Bit Click here to Send Two Bit a Private Message Find more posts by Two Bit Add Two Bit to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LUKE SOLMES
UKC Forum Member

Chrome

Tides grandson Chrome (chip x ginny) treed his first wild coons solo last night. Hes 11 months now. Did one turn loose for him back in the fall and then we had a brutal winter set in and dogs got layed up. Did 2 more turn loose coons for him last week to refresh his memory. Took him huntin to a couple honey holes last nite. 1st drop hot track fir a couple hundred yards and treed up pretty good. 2nd drop was a tuffer track in the thick stuff. Only opened a couple times and struggled for quite a while but kept trying. Finaly barked up a bit, not as confident as the 1st one but stayed till i got there. Saw the coon and praised him and he picked it up a notch. Was a nice start to a long awaited spring!

Old Post 04-17-2015 03:50 AM
DAVE H
UKC Forum Member

Chrome looks good Luke, seems you have another great young prospect to finish out, you will get the most out of him.
We need to get together as soon as these females come out of heat.

BLUE GHOST HAUNTED SKY

Old Post 04-17-2015 02:01 PM
DAVE H is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DAVE H Click here to Send DAVE H a Private Message Click Here to Email DAVE H Find more posts by DAVE H Add DAVE H to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Two Bit
UKC Forum Member

pups

at 4 and a half months are doing good.When we get through the busy season at the greenhouse will post pictures of them.

Old Post 05-22-2015 04:39 AM
Two Bit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Two Bit Click here to Send Two Bit a Private Message Find more posts by Two Bit Add Two Bit to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Timber Shaker99
UKC Forum Member

BTT for Tide

Old Post 06-01-2015 04:02 PM
Timber Shaker99 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Timber Shaker99 Click here to Send Timber Shaker99 a Private Message Click Here to Email Timber Shaker99 Find more posts by Timber Shaker99 Add Timber Shaker99 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AppalachianBlue
UKC Forum Member

I got a pup from Dave sellers back in the fall. Catfish. Hes 9 months now. Hes doin great. Couldn't ask for anything better. 2 weeks ago he qualified for show at our rqe. And that was also his win he needed to get show champ. Hes out of hagermans smokin blue Jake x blue label twobit lucy. Goes back to that Otis a couple times

Call or txt 443- 262-5663
www.facebook.com/appalachianblues
AppalachianBluesKennel@gmail.com

UKC WTDA Registered

Appalachian Blues Kennel
CH PR Walkin After Midnight
GRFCH GRCH NITECH PR Appalachian Blue Catfish HTX ( ACHA SC CHT TC )
- 2015 Qualified for World Show
- 2016 Performance Sire
- Final four Pink Hunt, 2nd place reg
- 2017 Performance Sire
NCH CH Pr Appalachian Blue Luna
GRFCH WCH Pr Appalachian Blue Raven

Mountain feist WTDA BNCH Meadow Mountain Joker

Chocolate Lab...Banjo. Waterfowl buddy.

Old Post 06-08-2015 10:23 PM
AppalachianBlue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AppalachianBlue Click here to Send AppalachianBlue a Private Message Click Here to Email AppalachianBlue Find more posts by AppalachianBlue Add AppalachianBlue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AppalachianBlue
UKC Forum Member

Lot more solid northern than two bit

Call or txt 443- 262-5663
www.facebook.com/appalachianblues
AppalachianBluesKennel@gmail.com

UKC WTDA Registered

Appalachian Blues Kennel
CH PR Walkin After Midnight
GRFCH GRCH NITECH PR Appalachian Blue Catfish HTX ( ACHA SC CHT TC )
- 2015 Qualified for World Show
- 2016 Performance Sire
- Final four Pink Hunt, 2nd place reg
- 2017 Performance Sire
NCH CH Pr Appalachian Blue Luna
GRFCH WCH Pr Appalachian Blue Raven

Mountain feist WTDA BNCH Meadow Mountain Joker

Chocolate Lab...Banjo. Waterfowl buddy.

Old Post 06-09-2015 12:44 AM
AppalachianBlue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AppalachianBlue Click here to Send AppalachianBlue a Private Message Click Here to Email AppalachianBlue Find more posts by AppalachianBlue Add AppalachianBlue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiverGambler
New UKC Forum Member

This is our Duke Duke pup out of Tide x PutPut at the backwaters behind Mio Dam. He's built like a freight train and as smart as they come. When I picked him out at the Two Bit kennels, the Mrs. kinda gave me some grief for picking the biggest pup left. Of course now he splits time between out in the woods with me and riding around with her as mama's boy.

The mouth on this hound is something incredible, and he's not afraid to use it.

Old Post 06-21-2015 04:33 AM
RiverGambler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiverGambler Click here to Send RiverGambler a Private Message Find more posts by RiverGambler Add RiverGambler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
turman
UKC Forum Member

Here`s a pic of Betty from Chip x Ginny cross.

Old Post 06-30-2015 01:14 AM
turman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for turman Click here to Send turman a Private Message Click Here to Email turman Find more posts by turman Add turman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Two Bit
UKC Forum Member

goodday

Pete,hope to see Betty this fall when we are up.William that Duke pup is sure a good looker,he will be 6 months on the 4th of July.If I'm up at Higgins Lake this summer I will keep an ear out for that big mouth.

Old Post 06-30-2015 10:53 PM
drake regan
UKC Forum Member

Tide pups

Tide X PutPut pups are really doing well. Female is a little farther along than male but both will tree drag and showed them a caged coon tonight and they really impressed. The male has the best personality on a dog. Leads and loads perfectly. I will get some pics up next training session.

Thanks

Glenn

Old Post 07-01-2015 04:21 AM
drake regan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for drake regan Click here to Send drake regan a Private Message Click Here to Email drake regan Find more posts by drake regan Add drake regan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Two Bit
UKC Forum Member

Tide PutPut

Have a Male and a Female that are both real nice,they are 7 months.Will let one go before Fall.Like to hunt just one pup.

Old Post 08-14-2015 01:17 AM
calblu
UKC Forum Member

Who's got Tide pups on the ground or on the way?

Don't take life too seriously -- nobody gets out alive!

Old Post 09-11-2015 05:04 PM
calblu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for calblu Click here to Send calblu a Private Message Click Here to Email calblu Visit calblu's homepage! Find more posts by calblu Add calblu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BETHLEHEM BLUES
UKC Forum Member

Tide pups

Fred & I are going to try our best to breed my female when she comes in, she is 6 years old I have never bred her yet, she is a GrNte Ch. she is heavy Utchman bred on old Albert. She is out of Zeb x Honey that was a half brother half sister cross both out of the old Albert hound. If we can't get them to hook up I have made arrangements to have her AI'd she should come in in a month or so

(RIP) Nt Ch HTX Uchtman first class Jack
(RIP) Gr Nite Ch Yeager’s Wild N Wonderful Ginger

Heikki Yeager (304) 905-3585

Old Post 09-11-2015 06:00 PM
BETHLEHEM BLUES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BETHLEHEM BLUES Click here to Send BETHLEHEM BLUES a Private Message Click Here to Email BETHLEHEM BLUES Find more posts by BETHLEHEM BLUES Add BETHLEHEM BLUES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LUKE SOLMES
UKC Forum Member

Here is a 4 month old Tide pup we just brought home. Shes out of Bill Hubbards female who came from the the cross he made of his dozer seman on his rose female. Dozer was off old utchmans hawk. 2nd drag weve laid for her in this pic. Have hi hopes in this one.

Old Post 09-11-2015 08:12 PM
calblu
UKC Forum Member

That's good to hear guys! Who else?

We tried our best but the odds were against us from the beginning. Hoping there are some nice litters in the works so we can finally get the right female to use our old Rebel dog's semen with before Tiny and I are too old. LOL

Just recently learned that Rich Eversole has a sister I think to that pup you have there, Luke. Good older blood in that cross! I'm very interested to see how they turn out.

How are the PutPut pups doing and looking now that they're getting close to a year old?

Don't take life too seriously -- nobody gets out alive!

Old Post 09-11-2015 09:44 PM
calblu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for calblu Click here to Send calblu a Private Message Click Here to Email calblu Visit calblu's homepage! Find more posts by calblu Add calblu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LUKE SOLMES
UKC Forum Member

Fred kept a male and a female out of the put put. Just brought the female back to canada for my cousin to hunt. I belive there only around 8 or 9 months. Both big houndy. Big mouths. Fred only hauled them to the woods a time or 2 and both run a track wide open and the female treed a bit and the male treed hard. Thats the 2 i know of. Interested in hearing about the rest though.

Old Post 09-11-2015 09:51 PM
drake regan
UKC Forum Member

I have a female and male from the PutPut litter. Female is intense and coon crazy. Big houndy male that is laid back with a great bawl mouth, he is not as far along but getting started. Male will be for sale at some point as I only planned to keep the female long term.

Thanks

Glenn

Old Post 09-11-2015 10:32 PM
drake regan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for drake regan Click here to Send drake regan a Private Message Click Here to Email drake regan Find more posts by drake regan Add drake regan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DAVE H
UKC Forum Member

Luke that is a skinny looking coon you've found.lol
She looks good, look forward to seeing her in person soon.

BLUE GHOST HAUNTED SKY

Old Post 09-12-2015 12:27 AM
DAVE H is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DAVE H Click here to Send DAVE H a Private Message Click Here to Email DAVE H Find more posts by DAVE H Add DAVE H to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
R Eversole
UKC Forum Member

My female

She is interested in the coon when I showed her.Will start taking her to the woods shortly will not have trouble hearing her.

Old Post 09-12-2015 02:09 AM
R Eversole is offline Click Here to See the Profile for R Eversole Click here to Send R Eversole a Private Message Click Here to Email R Eversole Find more posts by R Eversole Add R Eversole to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LUKE SOLMES
UKC Forum Member

Tide pup

Turned a coon loose for the 1st time for Reba, the pup out of Tide and Bills female. Let her see it run off out of sight. She trailed it open and treed it. She was loose at the tree and tried to go check the track back out a couple times so i leashed her and encouraged her. She was treeing a bit harder for a while before i started to video her. I will take it for just under 6 months and her 1st time!

My phone wont seem to let me upload long videos so ive cut them down and gona try to post 3 short videos

Yes she got her reward

Old Post 10-04-2015 04:47 PM
Two Bit
UKC Forum Member

REBA

Good to see Reba going in the right direction.Will be up to see her and CHIP in 2 weeks.

Old Post 10-06-2015 01:09 AM
sandforkblues
UKC Forum Member

Annie

I just bought Annie out of ROCK and Lucy from Newell in Ohio
I see she was trained buy some of you on here...I was just wondering how she hunted and the progress she had...thanks a lot Todd

Old Post 10-26-2015 02:33 AM
sandforkblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sandforkblues Click here to Send sandforkblues a Private Message Visit sandforkblues's homepage! Find more posts by sandforkblues Add sandforkblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote