UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Ntch.grch. Rushcreek Oppy
Pages (72): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jay Chadwick
UKC Forum Member

oppy chyld

Babe dog

Last edited by Jay Chadwick on 09-13-2011 at 08:36 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-13-2011 08:23 PM
Jay Chadwick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jay Chadwick Click here to Send Jay Chadwick a Private Message Click Here to Email Jay Chadwick Find more posts by Jay Chadwick Add Jay Chadwick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jay Chadwick
UKC Forum Member

<O.P>

The SORCE

Old Post 09-13-2011 08:29 PM
Jay Chadwick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jay Chadwick Click here to Send Jay Chadwick a Private Message Click Here to Email Jay Chadwick Find more posts by Jay Chadwick Add Jay Chadwick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

PICTURES

ALMOST ALL THE OLD PICS POSTED ON THIS THREAD ARE OF DOGS THAT MAKE UP THE PEDIGREE'S OF WHAT WE ARE HUNTING NOW. <V>

Old Post 09-14-2011 02:28 AM
jodaviess1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jodaviess1 Click here to Send jodaviess1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jodaviess1 Find more posts by jodaviess1 Add jodaviess1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brandon Gudgeon
UKC Forum Member

Re: PICTURES

quote:
Originally posted by jodaviess1
ALMOST ALL THE OLD PICS POSTED ON THIS THREAD ARE OF DOGS THAT MAKE UP THE PEDIGREE'S OF WHAT WE ARE HUNTING NOW. <V>

Love um! Keep um comin!

Nice to see where the breed/line has been, and where its at now. Nice to see the dogs that are only names on papers to some.

NiteCh 'PR' Beast Mode Tramp
- 1st Runner Up Jr Young Guns 2014 National BBOA Days - 300+
- 9th place (Friday night) 2014 National BBOA Days - 250+
- 1st place opens 2014 WI State BBOA Championship - 837.5+
- UKC 2nd - 100+
- UKC 1st - 225+
- 2015 Zone 3 BBOA Championship King of Hunt
- 2015 Iowa State BBCHA King of Hunt (1st place NtCh)
- 2016 Zone 3 BBOA Championship 1st place NtCh (Fri Night)

R.I.P.

Ch NiteCh 'PR' Gabby's Tree Poundin Bocephus

Old Post 09-14-2011 02:33 AM
Brandon Gudgeon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brandon Gudgeon Click here to Send Brandon Gudgeon a Private Message Click Here to Email Brandon Gudgeon Find more posts by Brandon Gudgeon Add Brandon Gudgeon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

MORE PICS

DUALGRAND BRUISER

GRNTCH. TOAD

SADIE, LUKE,TOAD

DUAL GRAND DOTTIE

DUAL GRAND LUMBER

Old Post 09-14-2011 02:45 AM
jodaviess1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jodaviess1 Click here to Send jodaviess1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jodaviess1 Find more posts by jodaviess1 Add jodaviess1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jay Chadwick
UKC Forum Member

The Bum

Old Post 09-14-2011 03:11 AM
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

<V>AND JOHNNY WILSON OF CULMAN AL. AFTER A HIDE HUNT WITH OPPY AND BLUE.

SAGE-SPIT AND ERICA ACKERMAN

OPPY AND STICKER. LIKE JERRY CLOWER SAID"JUST LYIN IN THE YARD"

HIDE HUNT

Old Post 09-14-2011 03:25 AM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 09-14-2011 05:48 AM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 09-14-2011 06:00 AM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BLUETICKBUCK
UKC Forum Member

BUD

NITECH.GRCH.'PR'BUCK'S RUSH CREEK BLAZE (NITECH GRCH'PR'PERRYS RUSH CREEK OPPY+GRNITECH GRCH'PR'J.R.'S NIGHT TALKIN PEARL)( BOS 2014 IOWA SPRING CHAMPIONSHIP OVERALL SHOW WINNER,BOS LE GRAND RQE,BOS 2014 HEARTLAND CLASSIC, CH Male 2014 BBOA Zone3,3rd 2015 BBOA Zone3, 4th and CH Male 2015 RQE Arthur WI, 1st 2015 Purina Badger State Championship,2015 Iowa State BBCHA State Championship King of Show,2015 Iowa state governor cup CH Male)

GRNITECH Oppy's Rush Creek Spit (5th 2015 RQE Bluetick Reunion)

Old Post 09-14-2011 03:23 PM
BLUETICKBUCK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BLUETICKBUCK Click here to Send BLUETICKBUCK a Private Message Click Here to Email BLUETICKBUCK Find more posts by BLUETICKBUCK Add BLUETICKBUCK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BLUETICKBUCK
UKC Forum Member

MORE OF BUD

NITECH.GRCH.'PR'BUCK'S RUSH CREEK BLAZE (NITECH GRCH'PR'PERRYS RUSH CREEK OPPY+GRNITECH GRCH'PR'J.R.'S NIGHT TALKIN PEARL)( BOS 2014 IOWA SPRING CHAMPIONSHIP OVERALL SHOW WINNER,BOS LE GRAND RQE,BOS 2014 HEARTLAND CLASSIC, CH Male 2014 BBOA Zone3,3rd 2015 BBOA Zone3, 4th and CH Male 2015 RQE Arthur WI, 1st 2015 Purina Badger State Championship,2015 Iowa State BBCHA State Championship King of Show,2015 Iowa state governor cup CH Male)

Old Post 09-14-2011 03:25 PM
BLUETICKBUCK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BLUETICKBUCK Click here to Send BLUETICKBUCK a Private Message Click Here to Email BLUETICKBUCK Find more posts by BLUETICKBUCK Add BLUETICKBUCK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BLUETICKBUCK
UKC Forum Member

SPINNER

Old Post 09-14-2011 03:31 PM
BLUETICKBUCK
UKC Forum Member

OPPY AND KIDS

Old Post 09-14-2011 03:32 PM
Two Toes
UKC Forum Member

Lota good times & some very fonf memories in a mess of them pictures.....

Younger fellers,get out your pedigree's & have a look at members of tree...

If ya wana know who makes up there past generations. Sure V could point out the ones off'n the papers. I gota figure out how to master that pix posting thing..

Old Post 09-14-2011 04:57 PM
Two Toes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Two Toes Click here to Send Two Toes a Private Message Click Here to Email Two Toes Find more posts by Two Toes Add Two Toes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

PICTURE

I WOULD LIKE TO FIND THE ONE OF US UNDER THE PONDEROSA PINES AT THE YELLOW HOUSE AFTER KIRKSVILLE'S RQE WITH LUKE AND TOAD, OUR PLAQUE'S AND MY EARS SWEALED UP LIKE DUMBO THE ELEPHANT FROM POISON IVY. <v>

Old Post 09-14-2011 05:05 PM
Two Toes
UKC Forum Member

I beleive I have that one if I could find it is the next thing? I have boxes of'um myself. I'd hav'ta have a video to walk me thru it everytime to scan & or post them but I wish I had one?

Just can't seem to keep it locked in the noggin after I'm shown for the tenth time

One thing you can see, is, they all been good lookin coondawgs since the start. Lota big dual wins in them. Verticle & horizontal.

I like'tum all,most of anyway...LOL!

Last edited by Two Toes on 09-14-2011 at 05:22 PM

Old Post 09-14-2011 05:17 PM
Two Toes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Two Toes Click here to Send Two Toes a Private Message Click Here to Email Two Toes Find more posts by Two Toes Add Two Toes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

Last edited by jodaviess1 on 09-15-2011 at 05:40 AM

Old Post 09-15-2011 04:11 AM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 09-15-2011 04:52 AM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 09-15-2011 04:55 AM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 09-15-2011 04:57 AM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

NtCh Rush Creek Smoke (oppy x Ch Drum)

Old Post 09-15-2011 04:59 AM
coondogs704
UKC Forum Member

Oppy Great-Grandpups....

Here is a link for some of the pictures of Sticker's puppies. They are three days old now. I took the pictures today. I labelled a few of them that are unique, like the Split Face Male, the Calico Ear Male and the Dark Face Male.

http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/...0her%20puppies/

GrCh 'pr' JJ's She's A Pistol (Kixx X Judy)
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn185/Scott-n-Danielle/100_5555.jpg
GrCh 'pr' JJ's Big Timber Braun (Hickory X Diva)
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn185/Scott-n-Danielle/100_5775_zpsfb7c0c9c.jpg
GrCh 'pr' JJ's Timber Diva (Timber X Sugar)
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn185/Scott-n-Danielle/100_2299.jpg

Old Post 09-15-2011 05:20 AM
coondogs704 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coondogs704 Click here to Send coondogs704 a Private Message Click Here to Email coondogs704 Find more posts by coondogs704 Add coondogs704 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

PUPS

DANIELLE,
THEY SURE ARE SOME BIG HEALTHY PUPS. VERY COOL BALD FACED PUPS. OLE CALICO IS A LOOKER. <v>

Old Post 09-15-2011 05:36 AM
Brandon Gudgeon
UKC Forum Member

Re: Oppy Great-Grandpups....

quote:
Originally posted by coondogs704
Here is a link for some of the pictures of Sticker's puppies. They are three days old now. I took the pictures today. I labelled a few of them that are unique, like the Split Face Male, the Calico Ear Male and the Dark Face Male.

http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/...0her%20puppies/

Looks like a nice, unique litter!! Couple look like they're really gonna stand out from the rest. That light faced look has grown on me.

NiteCh 'PR' Beast Mode Tramp
- 1st Runner Up Jr Young Guns 2014 National BBOA Days - 300+
- 9th place (Friday night) 2014 National BBOA Days - 250+
- 1st place opens 2014 WI State BBOA Championship - 837.5+
- UKC 2nd - 100+
- UKC 1st - 225+
- 2015 Zone 3 BBOA Championship King of Hunt
- 2015 Iowa State BBCHA King of Hunt (1st place NtCh)
- 2016 Zone 3 BBOA Championship 1st place NtCh (Fri Night)

R.I.P.

Ch NiteCh 'PR' Gabby's Tree Poundin Bocephus

Old Post 09-15-2011 05:41 AM
Brandon Gudgeon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brandon Gudgeon Click here to Send Brandon Gudgeon a Private Message Click Here to Email Brandon Gudgeon Find more posts by Brandon Gudgeon Add Brandon Gudgeon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

OPPY DOGS

CHARLIE MITCHELL'/NTCH. MITCHELL'S TRAPPER

TREED ON A CAT WAY OUT WEST

OPPY X BIRDIE PUP ON THE WOOD WITH HIS FIRST COON.

SISTER TO THE GRIZZLY(OPPY X GERT) DOG ON THE LEFT.

Old Post 09-15-2011 05:52 AM