UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 4 Year Old Female!!!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Steamboat
UKC Forum Member

4 Year Old Female!!!!

Have a four year old female that will run and tree coons! She has never been hunted by herself she needs singled out. Almost all grand nites in first three generations, bred to be a winner. This female won’t last long $500 Brookland Arkansas 573-776-3737

STEAMBOAT KENNELS/ HUNTING SERVICES CALL FOR MONTHLY RATES.
PAST AND PRESENT HOUNDS
GR NITE CH CH PRIDES COPPER / PLT
NITECHGRCH BEAN CREEK SNIPER PLT
GR NITE CH MAKIN MUSIC BRANDY/BLU
NITE CH WCH BUFFINGTONS STEAMBOAT BOOMER HTX //PLT
CH STEAMBOATS PLUS EM UP DREAGO HTX // PLT

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-14-2018 05:32 PM
Steamboat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Steamboat Click here to Send Steamboat a Private Message Click Here to Email Steamboat Find more posts by Steamboat Add Steamboat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ReddogMo
UKC Forum Member

What's she out of ?

Nt Ch Ch Dry Valley Sweet Ruby Rip
Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch PKC CH Dry Valley Wild N Sassy.
Nt Ch Dry Valley Ravishing Ruby
Gr Ch Nt Ch Willard's Legand Red
Nt Ch Ch S&M Simpsons Lil Girl with Leonard Simpson
Nt Ch Gr Ch Dry Valley Wild Bubba

Old Post 10-19-2018 02:57 AM
ReddogMo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ReddogMo Click here to Send ReddogMo a Private Message Click Here to Email ReddogMo Find more posts by ReddogMo Add ReddogMo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Pedigree?

Got buyers calling me up that are wanting top quality hounds but also want certain blood and so just trying to see what else I can find. Having a hard time finding anyone to sell what I have found out of my stuff so far.

And the closest ones alive to GrNtCh Oklahoma Twister (the #1 reproducing son of Fireball) and GrNtCh Yellow River Rocky (the #2 reproducing son of Fireball) . Thanks to alot of help from my friends.

Handler of:
NtCh GrCh "PR" Dan Langston (Has 2 wins towards GrNtCh in the hunts) ( 10yr old owner asked for me to bring him back to his home) (wouldn't sell) (Ch D8 Dozer (bear hound from all coondog stock, out of my breeding) x NtCh Music/ Kitty) (33% Fireball thru heavy line breeding the highest GrNtCh Fireball blooded hound alive, who is hunt titled )

Home of:
'PR' Atomic Fireball's Harry Lady (GrNtCh. Barnyard Horse Harry x GrCh Daisy (was the highest Fireball blooded female alive)

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Toes ('PR' Atomic Fireball's Fast Talker (nephew to Bookem Danno) x 'PR' Atomic Fireball's Harry Lady

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Little Dixie (NtCh GrCh. 'PR' Dan Langston x 'PR'Harry Lady)

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Two Toes (NtCh GrCh Dan Langston x Atomic Fireball's Toes
Didn't have the deep hunt style I like but is a solid coonhound. Been treeing her own since her second night in the woods at 8 months old.

Former home of:
(Qualified for the 2011 World Hunt) NtCh. 'PR'Swann's Lonesome Red Music/ Kitty RIP (NtCh.Twister's Musical Red Huey x NtCh. Sawblade Red Reckon) RIP

GrNtCh Fireball's Jackpot Jackie, highest placing Redbone female ever, in the UKC World Hunt . RIP

GrCh. 'PR' Atomic Fireball's Little Daisy RIP (Was the highest GrNtCh Fireball blooded female in the world at the time) (Qualified for the 2010 World Show).

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Red River (Daisy x Brown's Oklahoma Twister) RIP (heatstroke)

Ch. D-8 Dozer (Was the Highest blooded GrNtCh Fireball blooded male in the world until I had the GrNtCh Twister pups from here) Was sent to be bear hunted because of his size and me being disabled. RIP

First and only sons of the Old GrNtCh #7 Historical Reproducer Brown's Okl. Twister (the #1 Producing Son of Fireball) in 15 years..

http://atomicfireballkennels.webs.com/
http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...threadid=341228
Steve Bell

Old Post 11-02-2018 03:04 AM
thecoondawg76 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thecoondawg76 Click here to Send thecoondawg76 a Private Message Visit thecoondawg76's homepage! Find more posts by thecoondawg76 Add thecoondawg76 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote