UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > TK’s Wipeout 3 Smoke
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ColdNose93
UKC Forum Member

TK’s Wipeout 3 Smoke

Smoke is not for public stud he is my Top Stud Prospect right now and I love him so he’s not for sale. This post is strictly to get his bloodline and name out there to the public Incase someone really likes his blood and they are patient and want to keep him in mind if he pans out. I think He has the potential to reproduce some nice coondogs and some winning ones. I plan on making a few nice Crosses in the future if he keeps it up. I will be Picky to what I breed to but if you like his blood and are interested in future breeding Give me a call. He started Naturally doing complicated Scent drags with ease. He treed a coon solo at 7 months old first night I took him hunting which was on a feeder he treed one by his self. He is 8 months now. He has shown me he has a cold nose, great winding capabilities, can be tight on certain Tracks and is VERY Accurate. He is a track minded dog. Likes to tree on all 4s sometimes. He is calm on the tree. He Showing lots of good signs of traits I was looking for but I don’t want to count my chickens before my eggs hatch if you know what I mean. Let’s See how he Progresses 🙏🙏🙏
Nitech Kiddy’s Wipeout Zeb Again
Grnitech Wipeout Zeb 3
Fergys Wipeout Dusty
Grnitech Wipeout 3 sum (2017 PKC World ch)
Grnitech Tequila Sunrise
Grnitech Knox Bey-Bey
Nitech Red Hot Eye Knot
Grnitech Wipeout 3 Zone
Nitech White Lick Cr. Big
Wldntch Nitech Miami River Big D
Rickets Sassy Sage
Nitech Mitchell Creek Dixie
Pete’s Stylish Ferris
Grnitech Sparks Stylish Minnie Girl
Grnitech Clyde’s Carmen Electra
TK’s Wipeout 3 Smoke
Grnitech Nocturnal Skipper
Wldntch Grntch X Jr
Grntch Hardies Bigtime Trixie
Grntch Turpins Insane Cane
Grntch Turpins Stylish Rube
Wld ch Grntch Bolden and Turpins Insane Jane
Grntch Nailors Hurricane Jane
PalmelloMoons Insane Chigger
Wldch Grntch X Jr
Big Timer
Lockdown Lassie
Noel’s Bigtime Jetta
Big Creek Rat Tat
Gold river Faith
Gold River Brooke

TK’s Skuna River Rock
TK’s Skuna River Roxy
TK’s Cayenne Pepper
TK’s Ole South’s Stylish Dixie
TK’s Ole South’s Stylish Black Betty
TK’s Backwater Sandy
Thomas Kimball
TK’s Training Program

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-05-2020 11:31 PM
ColdNose93 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ColdNose93 Click here to Send ColdNose93 a Private Message Click Here to Email ColdNose93 Find more posts by ColdNose93 Add ColdNose93 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ColdNose93
UKC Forum Member

TK’s Wipeout 3 Smoke

When Smoke went hunting for coons the first time at night he already knew how to run a track and tree. Me and smoke were both confident. He had proved this to me by successfully finishing numerous difficult scent drags that had some length to them most of which he could always wind the track from where I cast him. the final drags before he graduated to night he completed were 300 yds with a few attempts to throw him off by crossing small creek like a zig zag back and forth dragging over numerous fell over trees. Always finishing with no coon to see at tree. Strictly learned by scent and it shows, He is showing signs of superb Accuracy. When I do drags I carry the garmin so it leaves a trail that I can watch exactly how each hound works a track I lay. Smoke stays glued to the track and doesn’t wast no time he keeps it moving looks to be a track drifter. 3 days into hunting at night Smoke shows me he likes to catch em on the ground this is when the video was taken. He has caught 2 within his first month of hunting for coons at night. Treed a few more. The woods are pressured and thin coon here. He has been hunted mostly after 3-4 am till the morning and he showing me he will be a good hound to hunt in the morning with his cold nose and accuracy.
https://youtu.be/L0cTBvXb0LI

TK’s Skuna River Rock
TK’s Skuna River Roxy
TK’s Cayenne Pepper
TK’s Backwater Sandy
Thomas Kimball
TK’s Training Program

Old Post 01-07-2020 12:12 PM
ColdNose93 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ColdNose93 Click here to Send ColdNose93 a Private Message Click Here to Email ColdNose93 Find more posts by ColdNose93 Add ColdNose93 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ColdNose93
UKC Forum Member

TK’s Wipeout 3 Smoke

https://postimg.cc/qgxQpLpC

smoke comes from a special well thought out cross. Study his bloodline his pedigree is stacked up with reproducing world champions. On both sides. 3 sum, xjr/insane Jane cross, xjr 2 times on dams side, Miami River big D that’s just the ones that have earned world Ch title. 9 pups out of smokes litter are already running and treeing at 8 months old. Smoke has a few females lined up to Breed to in the future. All pups will be going to competition hunters preferably PKC hunters but Ukc hunters as well. If you would like to discuss future crosses with smoke let me know. Pups will most likely be reserved by the time I post the breeding so don’t miss out and wish you had. His pedigree was a recipe that was well throughout and it shows. Every female that will cross to him will have a recipe of a bloodline as well. Thank you again Matthew for selling me smoke as a pup he’s my best friend Now and he’s not going anywhere I hope. Plan on retiring him to the couch one day if he proves his self in the woods and in the breeding pen.

TK’s Skuna River Rock
TK’s Skuna River Roxy
TK’s Cayenne Pepper
TK’s Backwater Sandy
Thomas Kimball
TK’s Training Program

Old Post 01-10-2020 02:21 PM