UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Looking for a picture of GRNITECH 'PR' SAWYER'S IOWA TRUMP
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
CoondogUp
UKC Forum Member

Finally I have it! A picture of GRNITECH 'PR' SAWYER'S IOWA TRUMP

If anyone could be kind enough to post a picture of GRNITECH 'PR' SAWYER'S IOWA TRUMP I would so very grateful. Trump placed 5th in 1993 UKC World Hunt. If anyone has a copy of the 1993 Nov issue of the World Hunt, his picture would most likely be there. Thank you in advance!

HOME OF:

RIP: GRCH GRNITECH PKC CH 'PR' HIGH PLAINS DRIFTER (SKIPPER X UNFORGIVENS PAIGE) Frozen Semen Available

RIP: GRNITECH 'PR' IOWA STYLE EXTREME LIZZY (GCH GRNITECH Bear Creek Hanna daughter)

GRWCH GRNITECH GRCH Belly Buster (Drifter x Half Breed Joey)

GRNITECH GRCH Iowa Style Wild Storm (Big D & 6 shots of Clover)

Last edited by CoondogUp on 07-20-2011 at 09:14 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-25-2011 02:06 AM
CoondogUp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CoondogUp Click here to Send CoondogUp a Private Message Click Here to Email CoondogUp Find more posts by CoondogUp Add CoondogUp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ashley Pratt
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Risk can you keep me informed if you happen to have another litter of heavy Trump bred pups with some females available?

Old Post 06-25-2011 02:18 AM
Ashley Pratt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ashley Pratt Click here to Send Ashley Pratt a Private Message Click Here to Email Ashley Pratt Find more posts by Ashley Pratt Add Ashley Pratt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CoondogUp
UKC Forum Member

Ashley,
Absolutely... He should be bred to a couple of females this month while he is still in Iowa. I plan on bringing him out East this fall for anybody that may be interested in breding to him on the East Coast he'll be available. As far as breeding him to a heavy bred Trump female again, I have my eyes on a couple as we speak and hopefully we can make it happen : )

PM me your contact info/email and I'll send you some pedigress of future crosses. Thank you for the interest and happy hunting.

HOME OF:

RIP: GRCH GRNITECH PKC CH 'PR' HIGH PLAINS DRIFTER (SKIPPER X UNFORGIVENS PAIGE) Frozen Semen Available

RIP: GRNITECH 'PR' IOWA STYLE EXTREME LIZZY (GCH GRNITECH Bear Creek Hanna daughter)

Old Post 06-25-2011 02:37 AM
CoondogUp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CoondogUp Click here to Send CoondogUp a Private Message Click Here to Email CoondogUp Find more posts by CoondogUp Add CoondogUp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CoondogUp
UKC Forum Member

Trump to the top

HOME OF:

Old Post 06-25-2011 10:27 PM
CoondogUp
UKC Forum Member

I got faith that someone can help me out : ) Christy ... Don .... anybody....

HOME OF:

Old Post 06-26-2011 05:12 PM
stonehill
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by CoondogUp
I got faith that someone can help me out : ) Christy ... Don .... anybody....

Look under old ads by Paul Gregg , He had Trump's pic in several of His ads due to the Gregg's Banjo Style breeding.
The dog was a big, houndy ,Preacher colored dog. He actually had almost a red/tan blanket with small black saddle and white points .

Old Post 06-26-2011 07:09 PM
stonehill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stonehill Click here to Send stonehill a Private Message Click Here to Email stonehill Find more posts by stonehill Add stonehill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CoondogUp
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for reply on Trump picture, I sure appreciate it. Any idea when Mr. Paul Gregg's would of run those ads. Are you thinking early to mid-ninty's? I sure appreciate this lead and hopefully this will get me on the right track. Thanks!

HOME OF:

Old Post 06-26-2011 11:43 PM
stonehill
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by CoondogUp
Thanks for reply on Trump picture, I sure appreciate it. Any idea when Mr. Paul Gregg's would of run those ads. Are you thinking early to mid-ninty's? I sure appreciate this lead and hopefully this will get me on the right track. Thanks!

Your time should be about right. If memory serves Me right ads were in American Cooner. I have met Paul ( years ago ) He lived at that time at --Adrian Mo.-- He may still be there,and You might be able to get ph. no.
I also would bet Travis Adrian or John Wick could help You.
Here again I'm running on memory but I think Sawyer's first name was Don ,I believe He ran an ad or two on Trump. Also in A.C.

Old Post 06-27-2011 02:58 AM
stonehill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stonehill Click here to Send stonehill a Private Message Click Here to Email stonehill Find more posts by stonehill Add stonehill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CoondogUp
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by stonehill
Your time should be about right. If memory serves Me right ads were in American Cooner. I have met Paul ( years ago ) He lived at that time at --Adrian Mo.-- He may still be there,and You might be able to get ph. no.
I also would bet Travis Adrian or John Wick could help You.
Here again I'm running on memory but I think Sawyer's first name was Don ,I believe He ran an ad or two on Trump. Also in A.C.

I sure appreciate the suggestions. I've contacted Travis Adreon, Troy Ferrari and at this time neither has anything. I am wanting to design a stud dog ad on NITECH 'PR' Adreon's Iowa Rocker (aka: Iowa Preacher) and I'd like to include the dogs that are responsible for this line of dogs. Keep those suggestions coming I'm sure we will get something treed sooner or later.

HOME OF:

Old Post 06-27-2011 07:18 PM
stonehill
UKC Forum Member

TREED !!!

I thought if I looked long enough I could find pics. for You. I was right !!! I'm holding Paul Gregg's ad in My hand now. Do You have access to Sept.1997 A.C. ? If so look on pages 158 + 159 You will see pics of several dogs that are in Your dogs ped. including Trump!!!!
I would post this for You but I don't think I got what it takes to do that. If I do I don't know how to use it. I don't know much about 'puters!!! Before You ask,no I don't have a cell phone either. I realize it's just Me and three others in the world who don't have a cell phone but I don't.
Don't worry You will get this ad. I may be able to find someone to post it . Or someone may read this and post it. Or hopefully You have it now that You know where to look.But if all else fails I'll mail it to You. You'll have to give Me Your address.

Old Post 06-27-2011 09:40 PM
tripple river
UKC Forum Member

what kind of traits did trump pass on to his pups?

Old Post 06-28-2011 12:20 AM
tripple river is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tripple river Click here to Send tripple river a Private Message Click Here to Email tripple river Find more posts by tripple river Add tripple river to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CoondogUp
UKC Forum Member

Re: TREED !!!

quote:
I thought if I looked long enough I could find pics. for You. I was right !!! I'm holding Paul Gregg's ad in My hand now. Do You have access to Sept.1997 A.C. ? If so look on pages 158 + 159 You will see pics of several dogs that are in Your dogs ped. including Trump!!!!
I would post this for You but I don't think I got what it takes to do that. If I do I don't know how to use it. I don't know much about 'puters!!! Before You ask,no I don't have a cell phone either. I realize it's just Me and three others in the world who don't have a cell phone but I don't.
Don't worry You will get this ad. I may be able to find someone to post it . Or someone may read this and post it. Or hopefully You have it now that You know where to look.But if all else fails I'll mail it to You. You'll have to give Me Your address.

Stonehill is treed with plus points!

Man I sure appreciate all the help. I went thru all my oldest magazines, I found some cool stuff like a picture of CH GRNITECH 'PR' Bayer's American Yuki.

I also found a ad that Listed some of Trumps wins:
-1993 fifth place UKC World Championship
-1993 1st place PKC Kasco, IA High Scoring dog of the year
-1999 Grand Nite Champion Winner Iowa Governor Cup
-1988 Make A Wish Benefit Hunt
*Qualified UKC World Championship 1993, 1991, 1990, 1989 & 1988*

Unfortunetly I threw most of my old magazine away like a dummy. Still no picture yet. If you could help out a brother in need, I'd be in your debt... Thanks!

Courtney Risk
104 Tulliallan Ln
Cary, NC 27511

HOME OF:

Old Post 06-28-2011 04:53 AM
stonehill
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: TREED !!!

If you could help out a brother in need, I'd be in your debt... Thanks!

Courtney Risk
104 Tulliallan Ln
Cary, NC 27511 [/B][/QUOTE]

Watch for mail, hope this helps.

Old Post 06-28-2011 05:31 AM
Roger Kloepping
UKC Forum Member

Paul Gregg died a few years back, i beieve a tre fell on him.

Old Post 06-28-2011 01:30 PM
Roger Kloepping is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roger Kloepping Click here to Send Roger Kloepping a Private Message Click Here to Email Roger Kloepping Find more posts by Roger Kloepping Add Roger Kloepping to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CoondogUp
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Roger Kloepping
Paul Gregg died a few years back, i beieve a tre fell on him.

Roger,
I had recently been told that by Travis Adreon. So you are the second source that has confirmed it. I'm sorry to hear that, but I know Mr. Gregg is a much better place and is probably enjoying listening to all the great old hounds of the past : )

HOME OF:

Old Post 06-28-2011 04:20 PM
brianv31
UKC Forum Member

Don't know if this will help but Don Sawyer's Ph. 515-955-4023 I sure hope you get a picture posted . John

Old Post 06-29-2011 08:57 PM
brianv31 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brianv31 Click here to Send brianv31 a Private Message Click Here to Email brianv31 Find more posts by brianv31 Add brianv31 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CoondogUp
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by brianv31
Don't know if this will help but Don Sawyer's Ph. 515-955-4023 I sure hope you get a picture posted . John

Check your PM box. Thanks!

HOME OF:

Old Post 06-30-2011 03:27 AM
CoondogUp
UKC Forum Member

From an ad in CB Nov 94 advertising Trump puppies

CH GRNITECH 'PR' Bayer's American Yuki was bred to Trump and produced 5 GN & 2 NC. Two very familar names were Travis Adreon's GRNITECH 'PR' Adreon's Iowa Roxie & Troy Ferrari's GRNITECH 'PR' Ferrari's Iowa Style Chic. These two were also great reproducing females.

HOME OF:

Old Post 06-30-2011 03:23 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Wonder what happened to those

ann pups..... Love that radar and double clint breeding........
anybody know where they went? somebody do some investigating.

Grand Champion Stevenson's "Johnny Jet,"

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!
Two questions sum up life....
Why am I here ? And Where am I headed.

Old Post 06-30-2011 08:26 PM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CoondogUp
UKC Forum Member

Here is another Trump son:
Troy Ferrari (corrected) and Yukon. I would of love to seen Yukon in person!!!

HOME OF:

Last edited by CoondogUp on 07-03-2011 at 12:01 AM

Old Post 07-01-2011 02:12 AM
M MUELLER
UKC Forum Member

Yukon

Hunted with him a few times in the hunts and he was a coondog. Beleive he was owned by Troy Ferrari thats who always hunted him anyway

Old Post 07-01-2011 04:39 AM
M MUELLER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M MUELLER Click here to Send M MUELLER a Private Message Click Here to Email M MUELLER Find more posts by M MUELLER Add M MUELLER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CoondogUp
UKC Forum Member

Travis Adreon's GRCH GRNITECH ADREON'S IOWA BUCKEYE

Troy Ferrari's GRNITECH CHIC'S WILD STYLE

HOME OF:

Old Post 07-02-2011 12:17 AM
stonehill
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: TREED !!!

quote:
If you could help out a brother in need, I'd be in your debt... Thanks!

Courtney Risk
104 Tulliallan Ln
Cary, NC 27511

Watch for mail, hope this helps. [/B][/QUOTE]

Haven't You got this yet ???? I hope so cause I sent You the only copy I had. Sent it to the above address.

Old Post 07-02-2011 03:35 AM
CoondogUp
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: TREED !!!

quote:
Watch for mail, hope this helps.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I sure did...Just got home and it was waiting on the kitchen table for me. Now everyone in COONDOGLAND can enjoy it with us.

Thank you Mr. Bockelman... I owe you big!

HOME OF:

Old Post 07-02-2011 08:21 AM
RH.
UKC Forum Member

what is the jinks dog that he mentions in the top ad??

Old Post 07-02-2011 05:18 PM
RH. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RH. Click here to Send RH. a Private Message Find more posts by RH. Add RH. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote