UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Wipeout Bred Dogs
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
terrybartles
UKC Forum Member

Wipeout Bred Dogs

Are Wipeout dogs trailing type dogs or run to catch type, also hot medium or cold nose, I have a male out of Wipeout Speck and a wipeout bred female, he is 11 months old, not started yet, just wondering what to expect, thanks for any information.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-07-2014 12:06 AM
terrybartles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for terrybartles Click here to Send terrybartles a Private Message Click Here to Email terrybartles Find more posts by terrybartles Add terrybartles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paul King
UKC Forum Member

I just tuned one up for a guy and he was a trailing type, didn't make a lot of trees but every tree I walked to he had the meat. And was a good tree dog with a big mouth. Could work a cold track pretty good to. I'm talking run a track for 15 min. By his self before anything else could smell it to open.

Old Post 09-07-2014 02:23 AM
Paul King is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paul King Click here to Send Paul King a Private Message Click Here to Email Paul King Find more posts by Paul King Add Paul King to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rockybottomblue
UKC Forum Member

We've got a 2year old Nitech out of clayton and a double wipout zack female and he is the trailing type, but like stated above when he parks its there. Hes got one win towards grand and we plan on finishing him when the leaves come off and the weather gets bad.

http://i667.photobucket.com/albums/vv33/rockybottomblue/GetAttachment.jpg

Old Post 09-07-2014 02:13 PM
rockybottomblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rockybottomblue Click here to Send rockybottomblue a Private Message Click Here to Email rockybottomblue Find more posts by rockybottomblue Add rockybottomblue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jordan120
UKC Forum Member

I have one that is off of parsleys wipeout jake and he's just a little over two. When he was 8 months old he split treed and had the coon.

He's a run to catch type of dog, he has a nice mouth and a good nose

**Home Of**

PR Money's Little Rain
Nitech PR The Midnight Joker

Jordan Maynard
304-385-4266 --Home
304-784-2091 --Cell

Richard Maynard
304-272-3338 --Home
304-784-7551 --Cell

**Call us anytime if you have a question**

**RIP**
Grnitech Grch PR High Spirit Dan
~7-8-1999 to 10-6-2012~
PR Stylish Ruby[color=blue](Died with 2 UKC first)
PR WV'S High Power Aka FEFE (2008 WV State Champion)
(Died with 2 UKC first)

PR MY Fightin Side
(Died with a UKC 1st and 2nd)
~8-20-2007 to 12-7-2012~

Grnitech Grch PR Maynard's Nocturnal Nicki
10-1-2003 to 6-22-15

Old Post 09-09-2014 01:51 PM
Jordan120 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jordan120 Click here to Send Jordan120 a Private Message Click Here to Email Jordan120 Visit Jordan120's homepage! Find more posts by Jordan120 Add Jordan120 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chip johnson
UKC Forum Member

the ones i hunted with was hard hunting,trailing type dogs

Old Post 09-09-2014 03:03 PM
chip johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chip johnson Click here to Send chip johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email chip johnson Find more posts by chip johnson Add chip johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
buck brush
UKC Forum Member

Re: Wipeout Bred Dogs

quote:
Originally posted by terrybartles
Are Wipeout dogs trailing type dogs or run to catch type, also hot medium or cold nose, I have a male out of Wipeout Speck and a wipeout bred female, he is 11 months old, not started yet, just wondering what to expect, thanks for any information.

you just answerd your owen ???? they are all of the above. they can do it all

gone but will never be forgotten

PR Van Dusen's Hanna o/h
NTCH PR Buck Brush Little Maggie o/h
NTCH PR Buck Brush Little Mickey o/h
PR Buck Brush Copper o/h
D NTCH PR Crooked Oak Boss o/h
D NtCH PR Alford's Alibi h
NTCH PR Alford's Hatchet h
NT CH PR Mill's Dotty h

Old Post 09-21-2014 04:34 PM
buck brush is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buck brush Click here to Send buck brush a Private Message Click Here to Email buck brush Find more posts by buck brush Add buck brush to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
egkennel90
UKC Forum Member

Everything i own is off. Wipeout speck or a grandpup to him all are about the same natural starters dont care to run much junk and are easily broke if they do dont make a lot of trees buy like stated above u will walk to the tree shocked if they dont have a coon big hunting independent smart dogs.

GRNITECH-Hardwood Sweety 2($345.00 in PKC)(1 win in AKC)(Cast Winner 2013 Autumn Oaks)(Cast winner 2012 & 2013 SETWD)(2014 Autumn Oaks Grand 16)(Qualified for 2014 UKC World)Co Owned By Derrick Dalton
Hardwood Sweety 3
Wipeout Izzy
Clover's Southern Drawl
Tar Hill Wipeout King

Gone But Not Forgotten
NITECH GRCH-Easy Going Jane
NITECH-Easy Going Janie
NITECH-Clyde's Wild Bam
Tar Hill Two

Matt Miller Jr.
Rogersville Tennessee
(423)-327-8066

Old Post 10-10-2014 05:04 AM
egkennel90 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for egkennel90 Click here to Send egkennel90 a Private Message Click Here to Email egkennel90 Find more posts by egkennel90 Add egkennel90 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jwrob123
UKC Forum Member

If you want a real coon dog that whipeout dog could be it. I've noticed it's either boom or bust with them. Either you have a real coon dog on your hands, with brains that wants to please, or you've got nothing. I don't see many mediocre or me too whipeout dogs.

Like the man said before, you'll be surprised and shocked if you don't find the coon. My whipeout zack dog is loaded with trailing ability and he takes the tracks as the come. when he tree's there's no guess work, he's got meat. a lot of these other dogs seem to just tree tree's or tree a lot dens running the track backwards the way the coon came from. Also like before, I usually hunt him alone pleasure hunting, but if I do hunt with other people he's getting off by himself, he'll tree with the other dogs if the coon is close, but usually he slips off by himself and finds the meat. Good luck with your pup!

Old Post 10-11-2014 12:28 AM
jwrob123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jwrob123 Click here to Send jwrob123 a Private Message Click Here to Email jwrob123 Find more posts by jwrob123 Add jwrob123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote