UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > a few questions
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
pa.nitehunter
UKC Forum Member

a few questions

I got a trackman female and shes a full sister to Cornell I wanna sell she has 2 first place wins ukc and some pkc money she is 6 yr old and I tried to sell her but just tire kickers so now thinking of selling her as a breed brood gyp what do you all think

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-14-2014 10:43 PM
pa.nitehunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pa.nitehunter Click here to Send pa.nitehunter a Private Message Find more posts by pa.nitehunter Add pa.nitehunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pa.nitehunter
UKC Forum Member

Any thoughts

Old Post 12-16-2014 02:45 AM
pa.nitehunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pa.nitehunter Click here to Send pa.nitehunter a Private Message Find more posts by pa.nitehunter Add pa.nitehunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

I dont understand how classifying her differently matters.

Old Post 12-16-2014 02:58 AM
Josh Michaelis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Michaelis Click here to Send Josh Michaelis a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Michaelis Find more posts by Josh Michaelis Add Josh Michaelis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pa.nitehunter
UKC Forum Member

Well if shes bread some one could make their money back off of her

Old Post 12-16-2014 03:06 AM
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

Are you talking about breeding her than selling her?

Old Post 12-16-2014 03:13 AM
Josh Michaelis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Michaelis Click here to Send Josh Michaelis a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Michaelis Find more posts by Josh Michaelis Add Josh Michaelis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pa.nitehunter
UKC Forum Member

Yes bread her once and guys are really happy with the pups

Old Post 12-16-2014 03:19 AM
Jackson87
UKC Forum Member

How much did you want for her when you tried to sell her?Could have been too much and that's why you got so many tire kickers.Don't breed her if you don't like her.Leave that up to the next owner.Jmo

Old Post 12-16-2014 10:57 PM
Jackson87 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jackson87 Click here to Send Jackson87 a Private Message Find more posts by Jackson87 Add Jackson87 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pa.nitehunter
UKC Forum Member

Had her for 800 and I like her I just have a young male that needs the time

Old Post 12-16-2014 11:07 PM
Jackson87
UKC Forum Member

That is pretty cheap if she's a coontreer.It seems anymore dogs just don't sell as good.Just watch the board for awhile and you will see the same dogs everyday.One bad thing about selling dogs on here is all the tire kickers.They a will drive a man nuts but that's what it takes to sell a dog here.You shouldn't have no problem selling her.Goodluck

Old Post 12-16-2014 11:18 PM
Jackson87 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jackson87 Click here to Send Jackson87 a Private Message Find more posts by Jackson87 Add Jackson87 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pa.nitehunter
UKC Forum Member

she will show you the coon she's just the kind of dog that has to be hunted up and it seems like nobody wants to pay for a good dog I even had her at autumn Oaks for sale and no one wanted to take her there either even showed her in the woods with 2 guys

Old Post 12-16-2014 11:28 PM
Jrkb2012
UKC Forum Member

If I had the money,,I'd buy her from ya,but that won't happen, unless I sold my 425 John Deere mower,,,but it's the wrong time of year to sell that,,,lol

Old Post 12-17-2014 07:04 AM
Jrkb2012 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jrkb2012 Click here to Send Jrkb2012 a Private Message Click Here to Email Jrkb2012 Find more posts by Jrkb2012 Add Jrkb2012 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pa.nitehunter
UKC Forum Member

Ha yeah that and its a John Deere. Lol

Old Post 12-21-2014 03:20 AM
pa.nitehunter
UKC Forum Member

I hate to say it but i lost this female just a few days go not sure what happend to her she was good at 4am and at 7ami found her dead a good hound lost

Old Post 01-12-2015 03:33 AM