UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Lost / Found Dogs
Pages (15): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jking
UKC Forum Member

lost dog in knox co. IN

walker female approx. 40lbs lost on hollingsworth rd. off of hwy. 550 on 11/30/08 around 9pm. if found please call 812-890-3885 thank you for any help.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-01-2008 11:42 PM
jking is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jking Click here to Send jking a Private Message Click Here to Email jking Find more posts by jking Add jking to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Plottluvr
UKC Forum Member

Found Male Redtick on Freemanville in GA.

At 10am this morning, we found this dog wandering on Freemanville.
> >>> He is very friendly, but is VERY THIN and a little cut up. He is
> >>> male and not fixed. If anyone knows who he belongs to or would
> >>> like to foster home him please contact us. THANK YOU
> >>> Thank you,
>
> >>> P.O. Box 46
> >>> Alpharetta, GA 30004
> >>> 770-619-0660 o
> >>> 770-442-3445 f

Anyone missing a male English?

Old Post 12-02-2008 11:14 PM
Plottluvr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Plottluvr Click here to Send Plottluvr a Private Message Click Here to Email Plottluvr Find more posts by Plottluvr Add Plottluvr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jking
UKC Forum Member

black white brown male hound found

found near carlisle, IN. i have not seen this hound so i dont know any details. looking for my lost dog in the found ads of local paper and saw it. for more info call me and i will pass the # on, i dont have it right now.

Old Post 12-03-2008 11:48 PM
jking is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jking Click here to Send jking a Private Message Click Here to Email jking Find more posts by jking Add jking to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CGATEWD
UKC Forum Member

FOUND

A WALKER DOG CAME STROLLING IN HERE CHRISTMAS DAY. HAVEN'T FOUND OWNER. GALLIA COUNTY, OH. CLOSE TO HUNTINGTON, WV.

HOME OF DNA-P GRCH "PR" GATEWOODS DOG NAMED HORSE, DNA-P GRCH "PR" GATEWOODS BIG CREEK BLUE CORKY, DNA-P GRCH "PR" GATEWOODS BIG CREEK BLUE SARGE, DNA-P GRCH "PR" GATEWOODS BLUE DOG TIMBER JACK, GRCH "PR" GATEWOODS BIG CREEK BLU SHADOW, GRCH "PR" GATEWOODS ATCHAFALAYA MAGGIE, CH "PR" GATEWOODS BIG CREEK BLU RANGER, GRCH "PR" GATEWOODS BIG CREEK BL DEE DEE, GRCH "PR" GATEWOODS NORTHERN OUTLAW LADY, GRCH "PR" GATEWOODS BIG CREEK MS DAISY, AND "PR" GATEWOODS MIDNIGHT BLUE SHADOW.
PASSED BUT NOT FORGOTTEN "PR" GATEWOODS BIG CREEK BLUE SMOKE, "PR" KITZMILLERS BLUE DOLLY, & "PR" GATEWOODS BIG CREEK OLE RATLR, AND OUR AIRWALKER (KILL DOG) "KATIE"

http://www.myspace.com/bigcreekblueticks

Old Post 12-26-2008 04:05 PM
CGATEWD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CGATEWD Click here to Send CGATEWD a Private Message Click Here to Email CGATEWD Visit CGATEWD's homepage! Find more posts by CGATEWD Add CGATEWD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SJunior
UKC Forum Member

Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch Shaker, 2010, 2011 Performance Sire

Sassy

GrCh Momma's Boy (3rd runner up Young Guns junior) 4th place , King Of Hunt Paris, Mo BBCHA Sectional, 8th place, 2011 Bluetick Reunion, 7th place, 2011 Bluetick Days

CH Waggs (3 wins towards Grch.)

Ntch Jiggs (workin' toward dual ch)

Shark

Cutter

Last edited by SJunior on 01-07-2009 at 05:35 AM

Old Post 01-07-2009 02:35 AM
SJunior is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SJunior Click here to Send SJunior a Private Message Find more posts by SJunior Add SJunior to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TRRedbones
UKC Forum Member

Deacon came up missing sometime between Sunday evening around 4-5 PM and Monday morning before 9 AM from Odum, GA. He was housed in a kennel owned by Ronnie Copeland on Carlos Rd in Odum.

Deacon is a bright cherry red in color, weighs about 65-70 lbs, has a beautiful head, and a VERY DISTINGUISHING SCAR ON HIS BACK!!! This scar is a result of a snake bite when Deacon was a pup and it is almost dead center on the top of his back. There will be hair missing from that spot and the area effected is probably 1 1/2-2" wide and 3-4" long.

Deacon is DNA-Profiled and his UKC # is tattooed on his stomach. He is super friendly/good natured.

Ronnie doesn't know if he somehow scaled the fence (which would be uncharacteristic of Deacon) or if he was stolen but the latch was still on the gait so we know he didn't bump the latch and get out.

Ronnie is offering a return for Deacon's safe return.

PLEASE be on the lookout for any new redbone's in your area. Deacon is an adult dog- he is going on 7 yrs old-- he is SUPER friendly and the scar will be a dead giveaway.

If you have any information that could help us get Deacon home, please call Ronnie Copeland @ 912-294-6814 OR Rob Childers @ 937-336-1997 OR Katina Childers @ 937-336-6010.

Thanks for taking the time to read this ad.

Here are a few pictures of Deacon:

Home of GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Tree Rizin' Razor Sharp Spike DNA-P {Razor X NTCH Shady Lady}

GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Tree Rizin' Case Double X {Razor X NTCH April}

NITECH CCH CH 'PR' Tree Rizin' Dark Hunter (Wrath)

NITECH CH 'PR' Tree Rizin' Razor's 2nd Amendment (Jag) {Razor X CCH CH INT CH Treasure}

NITECH RBIMBS CCH GRCH 'PR' Anlon's Do I Dazzle You (Bella-- Razor X Trippy)

In Loving Memory of:
GRNITECH GRCH AKC NTCH 'PR' KEY'S OUTLAW RAZOR RED DNA-P
* 2001 Purina Outstanding Redbone Hunting Dog of the Year
* 2001 National Redbone Days Best Overall Dog of Hunt

* UKC #1 ALL-TIME Historical Reproducing Redbone Sire!!!

Campaigning Home to 2001 Purina Outstanding Redbone of Hunt (Razor) & 2008 Purina Outstanding Redbone of Show (Sydney)

Find us on FACEBOOK now!

We Praise The Lord For Our Success!!

Old Post 01-21-2009 01:36 PM
TRRedbones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TRRedbones Click here to Send TRRedbones a Private Message Click Here to Email TRRedbones Visit TRRedbones's homepage! Find more posts by TRRedbones Add TRRedbones to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redwood Hounds
UKC Forum Member

FOUND DOG IN CALIFORNIA

Fund on highway, emaciated and no collars. Around second week of December.

REDWOOD'S TREEING WALKER COONHOUNDS
& LOUISIANA CATAHOULA LEOPARD DOGS
http://www.RedwoodCoonhounds.net/

NITECH CGRCH FCH GRCH 'PR' Redwood's All Night Aspen
(2014 #1 UKC Top Ten All-Breed Conformation Treeing Walker)
NITECH CCH GRFCH GRWCH GRCH 'PR' Redwood's Wild Gamble

Old Post 02-07-2009 07:59 PM
Redwood Hounds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redwood Hounds Click here to Send Redwood Hounds a Private Message Click Here to Email Redwood Hounds Visit Redwood Hounds's homepage! Find more posts by Redwood Hounds Add Redwood Hounds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GA DAWG
UKC Forum Member

Found walker male in northeast GA....
http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=300866

Old Post 02-08-2009 10:51 PM
GA DAWG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GA DAWG Click here to Send GA DAWG a Private Message Click Here to Email GA DAWG Find more posts by GA DAWG Add GA DAWG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pputman
New UKC Forum Member

Found coonhound

Found bluetick coonhound near I-75 and High Falls Rd. in Middle Georgia. In excellent condition. Collar but no tags. Call 770-228-3753. E-mail putlow@bellsouth.net.

Patricia Barlow

Old Post 03-02-2009 05:42 PM
pputman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pputman Click here to Send pputman a Private Message Click Here to Email pputman Find more posts by pputman Add pputman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nathaniel
UKC Forum Member

If anyone has bought or know of a male or female walker dog that has came from south central iowa just north of unionville, mo in the last year and a half would you please get in touch with me.

thanks nate o'brien

816-898-0952

Old Post 03-03-2009 06:57 PM
Nathaniel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nathaniel Click here to Send Nathaniel a Private Message Click Here to Email Nathaniel Find more posts by Nathaniel Add Nathaniel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
s/s
UKC Forum Member

I am putting this up for a friend.

He was out pleasure hunting with both of his hounds. The dogs got to deep and he could not find them..He found the male the next morning, but did not have his collar on him anymore...
The female has not been found yet..It has been 3 days.

He lives in a small town called Wildersville, near Natchez Trace State Park in Henderson County Tennessee.

Here is a picture of his female..her name is Spot...Please, if anyone hears anything, let us know...

Home of:

ACHA CH AKC CH CSG UKC GRFCH GRWCH GRCH 'PR' TREE RIZIN' T-REX II
At Stud/Private Treaty
2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009 UKC Performance Sire / 2010 AKC Supreme Breeders Sire
2010 #7 UKC Top Ten Redbone Bench Show Dog
2009 Indiana State Youth 1st Line/1st Tree Water Race Champion
2007 Autumn Oaks Champion Redbone Male

WCH GRFCH GRCH 'PR' CRITTER CREEKS ICE ICE BABY
CH 'PR' APPLEBEE'S MAGGIE~Tracker X Ice Baby~owner/handler ZACH WOOD
2012 Missouri Federation Youth Championship Cast winner, 4th Place & Queen of Hunt
2012 Iowa State Youth Best Female of Show
2012 Missouri State Youth High Scoring Redbone
2012 Missouri State Youth Champion Female of Show
2012 Marshall, MO Cast winner, 2nd Place

AKC CSG UKC GRCH 'PR' CRITTER CREEKS SWEET ICE T~Tracker X Ice Baby
2008~Charleston, MS State Championship Champion of Champion Female @ 9 months old
GRCH 'PR' CRITTER CREEKS TRACKER JACK~Tracker X Ice Baby
2008 Mississippi State Over-all Show Champion @ 9 months old
Needed 10 points for WCH @ 14 months old
RIP lil buddy, you were definitely one of a kind and you are truly missed~my heart

AKC CSG UKC FCH GRWCH GRCH 'PR' CRITTER CREEKS BIG RED TRACTOR~Tracker X Ice Baby
AKC CCH UKC CH 'PR' CRITTER CREEKS ROCK STAR~Tracker X Ice Baby
AKC CH UKC CH 'PR' CRITTER CREEKS CRY ME A RIVER~Tracker X Ice Baby
CH'PR' MARVS MULESKINNER ICE BABY RED~Tracker X Ice Baby

AKC CCH ACHA CH UKC GRWCH GRCH 'PR' CRITTER CREEKS SOUTHERN GRACE
CH 'PR' CRITTER CREEKS PHASE II~Tracker X Grace
RIP Hot Dog. I wish I could have a redo with you big guy. Truely sorry you're gone </3

AKC CGW UKC GRWCH 'PR' CC'S SOUTHERN OUTLAW TRACKER~Tracker X Grace
2012 MO Federation High Point Water Race Champion

AKC CH CGCH UKC GRCH 'PR' RIVER RIDGE EYE ON SATURN
2008 #7 UKC Top Ten Redbone Bench Show Dog
AKC CSG UKC WCH GRFCH GRCH 'PR' CRITTERCREEK MOMMAS GOTTA HEMI~Tracker X Saturn
09/2012 Cast win for a 2nd place in her first nite hunt
2012 American Redbone Days Hunting Pairs

WCH CH
'PR' CRITTER CREEKS JOHNNIE ANGEL~Tracker X Saturn
2013 Indiana State Youth 1st Tree Field Trial Champion
CH 'PR' CRITTER CREEKS GIRLS CAN II~Tracker X Saturn

AKC CH CSG UKC GRFCH WCH GRCH 'PR' SECOND EDITIONS MAKING WAVES
2013 UKC Performance Sire
2012 #5 UKC Top Ten Redbone Bench Show Dog
2012 MISSOURI FEDERATION ZONE 8 HIGH POINT BENCH CHAMPION
2012 UKC Performance Sire
2012 Southern Redbone Days/Friday/CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS/Pairs
2012 Grand American CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS/Champion Redbone Male
2011 Annual KING & QUEEN Kinder, MO/CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS
2010 AUTUMN OAKS/Best Senior Redbone Male
2009 NATIONAL REDBONE DAYS/Best Male Of Show
2010 AKC SOUTH CAROLINA STATE CHAMPIONSHIP/Best Male Of Show

Old Post 03-12-2009 02:58 AM
s/s is offline Click Here to See the Profile for s/s Click here to Send s/s a Private Message Click Here to Email s/s Visit s/s's homepage! Find more posts by s/s Add s/s to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buckshot
UKC Forum Member

The redtick we call the "The Ugly Basset" went missing the evening of Sunday 29 March 2009 in the Huntsville, Al area near Juniper Mtn.

She is wearing a pink collar with my contact info.

She was just weighed at the vets less than 2 weeks ago and is 72lbs.

REWARD FOR HER RETURN

Old Post 03-31-2009 05:23 PM
Buckshot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buckshot Click here to Send Buckshot a Private Message Click Here to Email Buckshot Find more posts by Buckshot Add Buckshot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gal
UKC Forum Member

http://www.nrvanimalshelters.com/Montgomery/dogs.htm

5 walker hounds and a english dog at this shelter. may b someones dogs.....nice lookin ones to.

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. ~ Unknown

Sometimes we are so busy countin up our troubles that we forget to count our blessings....

Old Post 04-03-2009 01:07 PM
gal is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gal Click here to Send gal a Private Message Click Here to Email gal Find more posts by gal Add gal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nighthunter9981
UKC Forum Member

Walker male & female missing from Wagner SC area since Jan. Have you seen us?

I breed this dog and Co -Own him with a young boy in Wagner SC. "Maniac" went missing at the end of Jan and still has not been found. I have kept an eye out at all the local shelters, posted on local news sites and every board I can think of. He is almost 2 yrs old, The boys walker female was taken at the same time and we have reason to believe they were stolen. We just want the dog (s) back no questions asked. Here is a link to the picture of the male... do not have any of the female. http://www.geocities.com/jordanscar...els/MANIAC.html If any one has seen him or has any information please contact me at jordanscarolinakennels@yahoo.com Thank you!

Old Post 04-05-2009 05:06 AM
nighthunter9981 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nighthunter9981 Click here to Send nighthunter9981 a Private Message Click Here to Email nighthunter9981 Find more posts by nighthunter9981 Add nighthunter9981 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
urbancowgirl777
New UKC Forum Member

Found Male Redbone with Gunshot Wounds Hillsboro TN

On 3/26 a male redbone coonhound showed up on my doorstep, bleeding to death from what I thought were injuries from being hit by a car. However after taking him to the Vet we found out they were gunshot wounds. He has a fractured front leg from a bullet and tissue damage in the back leg from the bullet. He is recovering well. He had no collar on, no tattoo, no ID at all. If you know who this dog belongs to, please call (615)306-3857. His bills have mainly been paid by donations that I have raised online from individuals and organizations. Thank you!

Old Post 04-07-2009 02:48 AM
urbancowgirl777 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for urbancowgirl777 Click here to Send urbancowgirl777 a Private Message Click Here to Email urbancowgirl777 Find more posts by urbancowgirl777 Add urbancowgirl777 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey+redticks
UKC Forum Member

i didnt see one of these in the beagle section

today i got a male beagle/ possibly bluetick or redtick mix from my cousin he has been feeding it for a couple of days

putnam county ohio columbus grove

Old Post 04-13-2009 03:29 AM
joey+redticks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey+redticks Click here to Send joey+redticks a Private Message Click Here to Email joey+redticks Visit joey+redticks's homepage! Find more posts by joey+redticks Add joey+redticks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buckshot
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Buckshot
The redtick we call the "The Ugly Basset" went missing the evening of Sunday 29 March 2009 in the Huntsville, Al area near Juniper Mtn.

She is wearing a pink collar with my contact info.

She was just weighed at the vets less than 2 weeks ago and is 72lbs.

REWARD FOR HER RETURN

She just appeared in front yard after 2 weeks missing........skinny but looks good.

Old Post 04-15-2009 03:41 PM
Buckshot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buckshot Click here to Send Buckshot a Private Message Click Here to Email Buckshot Find more posts by Buckshot Add Buckshot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
R. Ruble
UKC Forum Member

Lost male walker, Elkton, Ky

Lost Friday night at walker days. Male about 55 lbs. Redhead, almost blanket back.

Hunting from Joe Potter road off of highway 106.

$300 Reward

Call Rusty Ruble
859-265-0729 or 502-839-9837

Thanks

Home of: **Gr. Nt. Ch. Ruble's Stylish Lady **Gr. Nt. Ch. Ruble's Die-Hard Lipper **Gr. Nt. Ch. Ms. Crank **Gr. Nt. Ch. Ruble's Die Hard Jackpot

Old Post 04-20-2009 05:34 PM
R. Ruble is offline Click Here to See the Profile for R. Ruble Click here to Send R. Ruble a Private Message Click Here to Email R. Ruble Find more posts by R. Ruble Add R. Ruble to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ladycoonhuntr
UKC Forum Member

Missing AGIAN !!!!!!!!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by BIGCASTLEDAWGS
[B]

DUKE WAS HUNTING FRIDAY NIGHT , HE WAS TREED WITH ANOTHER DOG. THE GUYS GOT CLOSE TO THE TREE AND HE LEFT AND THE OTHER DOG CAME TO THEM. WELL NOW HE HAS SEEMINGLY VANISHED. UNFORTUNATLY HE DID NOT HAVE A TRACKING COLLAR ON. HE DOSE HAVE AN ORANGE COLLAR ON WITH CONTACT INFORMATION. HE NEVER MADE A SOUND JUST DISSAPPEARD.

WE ARE IN WINNSBORO , SOUTH CAROLINA.

CH Hayseed's Sweet Talkin Sadie
Steele Farm Marly
Steele Farm Tucker

PR Mitchell's Whiskey In a Jar
May 14,2006 - Feb 13,2010

Last edited by ladycoonhuntr on 04-27-2009 at 02:30 PM

Old Post 04-27-2009 02:17 PM
ladycoonhuntr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ladycoonhuntr Click here to Send ladycoonhuntr a Private Message Find more posts by ladycoonhuntr Add ladycoonhuntr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DSKennels
UKC Forum Member

Sara and David,

Hope you can find Duke. I can't understand how he just up and disappeared like that. -Billy

Old Post 04-27-2009 03:23 PM
DSKennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DSKennels Click here to Send DSKennels a Private Message Find more posts by DSKennels Add DSKennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ladycoonhuntr
UKC Forum Member

Thanks. I really dont know how he could have either. we may go back out this evening or for a bit today. Gonna check the shelter too.

I swear its like he was abducted by aliens lol

Steele Farm Marly
Steele Farm Tucker

Old Post 04-27-2009 03:35 PM
ladycoonhuntr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ladycoonhuntr Click here to Send ladycoonhuntr a Private Message Find more posts by ladycoonhuntr Add ladycoonhuntr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

POSTED FOR RUSTY RUBLE, DOG LOST IN KY.

Home Of GrCh GrNtCh Uchtman's Foggy Mtn Blaze

Old Post 04-28-2009 07:48 PM
Shannon Senter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shannon Senter Click here to Send Shannon Senter a Private Message Click Here to Email Shannon Senter Find more posts by Shannon Senter Add Shannon Senter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DSKennels
UKC Forum Member

Re: Missing AGIAN !!!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by ladycoonhuntr
[QUOTE]Originally posted by BIGCASTLEDAWGS
[B]

DUKE WAS HUNTING FRIDAY NIGHT , HE WAS TREED WITH ANOTHER DOG. THE GUYS GOT CLOSE TO THE TREE AND HE LEFT AND THE OTHER DOG CAME TO THEM. WELL NOW HE HAS SEEMINGLY VANISHED. UNFORTUNATLY HE DID NOT HAVE A TRACKING COLLAR ON. HE DOSE HAVE AN ORANGE COLLAR ON WITH CONTACT INFORMATION. HE NEVER MADE A SOUND JUST DISSAPPEARD.

WE ARE IN WINNSBORO , SOUTH CAROLINA.

Old Post 05-02-2009 04:12 PM
DSKennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DSKennels Click here to Send DSKennels a Private Message Find more posts by DSKennels Add DSKennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ladycoonhuntr
UKC Forum Member

FOUND!!!!

DUKE HAS BEEN FOUND. HE IS REALLOY SKINNY AND HAS A BROKEN PELVIS AND KINDA SCRATCHED UP. BUT HE WILL BE OK.
KINDA LOOKS LIKE HE MAY HAVE BEEN CLIPPED BY A CAR.

HE ALSO HAS A SHOTGUN PELLET IN HIM THAT THEY SAID HAS BEEN THERE FOR A WHILE. NO IEA WHERE THAT CAME FROM.

BUT WE ARE GLAD HE IS HOME AND ALIVE.

Steele Farm Marly
Steele Farm Tucker

Old Post 05-02-2009 06:37 PM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

Re: FOUND!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by ladycoonhuntr
DUKE HAS BEEN FOUND. HE IS REALLOY SKINNY AND HAS A BROKEN PELVIS AND KINDA SCRATCHED UP. BUT HE WILL BE OK.
KINDA LOOKS LIKE HE MAY HAVE BEEN CLIPPED BY A CAR.

HE ALSO HAS A SHOTGUN PELLET IN HIM THAT THEY SAID HAS BEEN THERE FOR A WHILE. NO IEA WHERE THAT CAME FROM.

BUT WE ARE GLAD HE IS HOME AND ALIVE.

GOOD NEWS(not ALL of it BUT....) We are SO happy to hear you have him back! Wish all these had happy endings... Hope he heals up very well. The TLC you will give him will be wonderful for him.

Sending Healing thoughts and Prayer, Heather and Bob

Old Post 05-03-2009 02:12 AM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote