UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Big Game Hound Classifieds > Big Game Walker at Stud
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
cbuchananmdcs6
New UKC Forum Member

Oh ok just let me know

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-11-2014 02:39 AM
cbuchananmdcs6 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cbuchananmdcs6 Click here to Send cbuchananmdcs6 a Private Message Click Here to Email cbuchananmdcs6 Find more posts by cbuchananmdcs6 Add cbuchananmdcs6 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.R. Walkers
UKC Forum Member

Sure will.

Old Post 12-21-2014 02:36 PM
J.R. Walkers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.R. Walkers Click here to Send J.R. Walkers a Private Message Find more posts by J.R. Walkers Add J.R. Walkers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J HUNT
UKC Forum Member

Highball Pups

I'm very pleased w/my Highball pups. I waited a long time to find the right male to breed my best female to and I'm glad I did. Ended up w/5 pups, they are just over a yr old and are looking amazing. Nothing but good reports on the whole litter.

Looking forward to making the cross again.

Thanks to Dennis/Derek for getting me hooked up w/their line of Walkers.

I also have 2 male littermates out of Highball's sister Kate that are almost 3 and are the best two I've had yet.

Jason Hunt

Old Post 12-22-2014 05:33 PM
J HUNT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J HUNT Click here to Send J HUNT a Private Message Find more posts by J HUNT Add J HUNT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.R. Walkers
UKC Forum Member

J HUNT

Thanks for the comments and by the videos that you've sent me they are doing very well. You have got a pack started that looks like they can get it done. I've bred my Jade gyp out of Slugger and Kate back to Highball. Hopefully have some pups on the ground about the end of Jan.

Old Post 12-23-2014 01:41 AM
J.R. Walkers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.R. Walkers Click here to Send J.R. Walkers a Private Message Find more posts by J.R. Walkers Add J.R. Walkers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J HUNT
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Keep me in mind if you have an extra one.

Thanks, Jason

Old Post 12-23-2014 01:27 PM
J HUNT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J HUNT Click here to Send J HUNT a Private Message Find more posts by J HUNT Add J HUNT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.R. Walkers
UKC Forum Member

Sure will.

Old Post 12-24-2014 11:14 AM
allisonzc
UKC Forum Member

Do you have any frozen semen out of highball I would be interested in some if you do

Old Post 12-25-2014 12:26 AM
allisonzc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for allisonzc Click here to Send allisonzc a Private Message Click Here to Email allisonzc Find more posts by allisonzc Add allisonzc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Walker9615
UKC Forum Member

Highball

Hey I'm interested in a few pups, give me a call 864-346-2951

Old Post 12-27-2014 02:02 AM
Walker9615 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Walker9615 Click here to Send Walker9615 a Private Message Click Here to Email Walker9615 Find more posts by Walker9615 Add Walker9615 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.R. Walkers
UKC Forum Member

Walker9615

Derek said he called you. We"ll let you know if she has any pups.

Last edited by J.R. Walkers on 12-29-2014 at 11:30 PM

Old Post 12-29-2014 11:19 PM
J.R. Walkers
UKC Forum Member

Allisonzc

I"ll have to get ahold of the guy that stores our straws to see how many are left. Probably won't be till after our bear season is over.

Old Post 12-29-2014 11:27 PM
Walker9615
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Yea he called me the other nite.

Old Post 12-30-2014 01:00 AM
Walker9615 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Walker9615 Click here to Send Walker9615 a Private Message Click Here to Email Walker9615 Find more posts by Walker9615 Add Walker9615 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Catchdog
UKC Forum Member

PM sent

quote:
Originally posted by J.R. Walkers
cbuchananmdcs6

I have bred Highball back to a niece. This will be a first cross, so don't know how it will work out. She is 3 yrs. old and is doing very well. Bred her Nov. 20th. so don't know if she took or not. Also have a friend with a Stylish/Clover gyp that will be bred when she comes back in. This will be a 2nd time cross, very pleased with those young hounds from 1st cross. May be a pup availible from one of these two gyps.

Old Post 12-30-2014 02:07 AM
Catchdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Catchdog Click here to Send Catchdog a Private Message Find more posts by Catchdog Add Catchdog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.R. Walkers
UKC Forum Member

Walker9615

Sent you a PM

Old Post 01-25-2015 02:58 PM
Walker9615
UKC Forum Member

Jr walkers

Ur mailbox is full. You can call me 864-346-2951

Old Post 01-25-2015 03:49 PM
HOUND1
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Did you have any pups from the Jade / Highball cross?

Thanks

Old Post 01-30-2015 08:43 PM
HOUND1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOUND1 Click here to Send HOUND1 a Private Message Find more posts by HOUND1 Add HOUND1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.R. Walkers
UKC Forum Member

Yes, but she only had 4.

Old Post 01-30-2015 11:08 PM
HOUND1
UKC Forum Member

Pups

DO you have them all sold?

Old Post 02-02-2015 01:25 PM
HOUND1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOUND1 Click here to Send HOUND1 a Private Message Find more posts by HOUND1 Add HOUND1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.R. Walkers
UKC Forum Member

Yeah we are keeping 2 and the other 2 are going to people who have been on the list a along time.

Old Post 02-02-2015 04:54 PM
J.R. Walkers
UKC Forum Member

TLCASH

You need to call me as soon as you can or PM me.

Old Post 02-12-2015 11:34 PM
J.R. Walkers
UKC Forum Member

kbdooley

Sent you a PM

Old Post 02-14-2015 02:36 PM
TLCASH
UKC Forum Member

pm

sent u pm

Old Post 02-15-2015 02:52 AM
TLCASH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TLCASH Click here to Send TLCASH a Private Message Click Here to Email TLCASH Find more posts by TLCASH Add TLCASH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.R. Walkers
UKC Forum Member

Thanks to everyone that came by our booth at SETWA Days to just say hi or to talk dogs. Good seeing a lot of friends and meeting a lot of new ones.

Thanks,

Derek Brinkley

Old Post 03-01-2015 05:29 PM
Lookn up
New UKC Forum Member

Pups

Thanks guys. Pups are 3 weeks old and doing good.

Old Post 03-11-2015 02:59 AM
Lookn up is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lookn up Click here to Send Lookn up a Private Message Find more posts by Lookn up Add Lookn up to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.R. Walkers
UKC Forum Member

Glad to hear they are doing well. Hoping they will be as good as the last litter from this same cross.

Old Post 03-11-2015 10:08 PM
dean jamerson
UKC Forum Member

Is contact number on front page correct? A hunting buddy of mine left a message but hasnt been able to get in contact. Thanks

Old Post 03-20-2015 02:11 AM
dean jamerson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dean jamerson Click here to Send dean jamerson a Private Message Click Here to Email dean jamerson Find more posts by dean jamerson Add dean jamerson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote