UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > congrats james atwell an trista williams
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ROBERT HAYES
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Pine Log
I dont guess yall care how she won it, just as long as a redbone won it..........

Look at her scores from all week..... won on least minus.....

watch the live stream of the hunt, left on a babble, another dog treed and she covered, she got first tree because she was known to be rough, and the handler wouldnt tree his dog till he was sure hed stay with her.......

backup handler kicked her guts out to make her go hunting when she only had a couple minutes left on the clock for not hunting, the time was fixn to get her but handler kicked her when no one was looking.......

and yes that was on the live stream also......

that was questioned right away but the camera man was not where he shouldve been or she wouldve been scratched....

big stink about how she won her early round...........I think everyone knows the answer to that one also......

Congratulations to the redbone breed and true breeders of coondogs, but I dont think this model is the one yall wanted to represent you............

And again, how bout that backup handler, she punts, she scores!!!!!

I am just curious where did your dog place in the hunt?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-21-2019 07:49 PM
ROBERT HAYES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ROBERT HAYES Click here to Send ROBERT HAYES a Private Message Find more posts by ROBERT HAYES Add ROBERT HAYES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by ROBERT HAYES

X2

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 03-22-2019 12:16 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ahallada
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by ROBERT HAYES

X3

These hunts are no cake walk. Getting double cast wins to make it into the Friday night quarterfinals is tough. I’ve seen many top winning dogs and handlers not make it. It’s not hard to get one cast win , but back to back cast wins on the same night is hard. Then on Friday you get thrown in with the best of the best all gunning for $32k prize money. These aren’t your local club winners. These are paid professionals handling dogs that sell for $10-30k each and handlers with lifetime earnings of $10-$100k each. Trust me there is nothing easy about winning these big money hunts. The semi finals and finals usually are a match up of SS, World , and National champions combined with a few fortunate dogs that may have sneaked in. Not only is it hard to compete with these dogs, it’s also physically and mentally exhausting on dog and handler.

Unless you’ve actually been there and competed at that level , you have no idea what it takes to win this style of hunt.

Doc

Current:

PKC Ch. Gr.Nt.Ch. Cat Scratch Fever
(Gr.Nt.Ch. PKC Ch. Moonlight Aftershock x Gr.Nt.Ch. PKC Ch. Moonlight Outlaw Breanna)
2016 Finished to PKC Ch. in one week!

Dual Grand Champion CHKC Ch., PKC Gold Ch. All Grand Outlaw G-Man
(Gr.Nt.Ch.Glissens JJ Jr. x Gr.Nt.Ch. Outlaw Billy Jean)
4 Generations of All Grand Nite Champions!
Timber Jack 3X and Timber Chopper over 30X
2019 Southern National Redbone Days Champion
2016 National Grand Nite Champion Redbone
2016 CHKC Redbone Days Champion
2016 PKC Super Stakes Reserve Champion
2016 CHKC Elite Shootout Winner - Texas
CHKC All Time Money Winning Redbone

Bodacious
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch.PKC. Gold Ch.CHKC CH. Outlaw G-Man x Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. CHKC Ch., PKC Gold Ch. Classy Cali)

Past:
Gr.Nt.Ch.Ch. Dawns Timber Jack
1988 American Redbone Days All Red Hunt Winner
1989 UKC World Champion Redbone
1989 Purina Outstanding Redbone Coonhound
#2 Historic Redbone Sire/ Top 20 All Breeds
American Redbone Coonhound Assoc. Hall of Fame

Gr.Nt.Ch. Bussrow Bottom Brandy II
1991 American Redbone Days Champion
1992 AKC World Champion Redbone
1992 ACHA World Champion Redbone
1992 Wisconsin State Champion
1994 US Redbone Days Opposite Sex
Produced 2 Nt. Ch. , 1 Gr.Nt.Ch. out of 2 litters and two Redbone Days Winners

Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. PKC Gold Ch. Layton's Classy Cali
2012 UKC World Champion Redbone and 7th Place Overall
2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 UKC World Champion Redbone Female
2015 PKC Blue Ribbon Pro Hunt Winner - Goodsprings, AL
2015 PKC Blue Ribbon Pro Series Race - 3rd Place Overall
2016 PKC Blue Ribbon Pro Hunt Winner - New Albany, MS
2016 PKC Texas State Race Winner
2016 PKC Redbone Breed Race Winner
PKC All Time Money Winning Redbone

PKC Ch. Gr.Nt.Ch. Coffman's Smokin Red Buck
2016 UKC World Hunt 5th Place and World Champion Redbone
2016 National Redbone Days Overall Winner

Gr.Nt.Ch. Reinhart's Central Page
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Timber Jack x Gr.Nt.Ch. Brandy II)

Gr.Nt.Ch. Too the Maxx
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Timber Jack x Gr.Nt.Ch. Jenkins Crying Katie)
1992 National Redbone Days Champion

Gr.Ch.Nt.Ch. Ambraw River Rock
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Timber Jack x Gr.Ch.Nt.Ch. Hersh's Huntin Red Kate)
1992 US Redbone Days Opposite Sex

Nt.Ch. Tree Bustin Annabelle
1986 American Redbone Days All Red Hunt Winner

Nt.Ch. Timber Mace
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Timber Jack X Nt.Ch. Tree Bustin Annabelle)
Mother of Gr.Nt.Ch. Babb's Hazel

Nt. Ch. Timber Shock
(Gr.Nt.Ch.Timber Jack x Gr.Nt.Ch. Outlaw Jessie)

Gr. Ch. Nt. Ch. Squaw Mountain Goldie
(Direct Daughter of Gr.Nt.Ch.Smokey Mountain Brandy)
1990 Autumn Oaks Best of Show Winner
1988 Indiana State Champion

Old Post 03-22-2019 03:30 PM
ahallada is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ahallada Click here to Send ahallada a Private Message Click Here to Email ahallada Find more posts by ahallada Add ahallada to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snaggles
UKC Forum Member

pine log I can tell u one thang from 6 months of hunting with this red bitch She is not rough. their is a difference in being rough an not taking **** point blank. You blow at her u deserve to be eat up u knock her around u deserve to be eat up if people would except being beat instead of making excuses the hunts would be a lot smoother. An so what if she advanced with minus through the week or 1000 plus she advanced just as several others did. Don't blaim the dog or handlers if u feel that it was judged poorly because every cast has a vote an the finals had non hunting judges im sure so y is everyone always criticize a dog?

Old Post 03-28-2019 01:52 AM
snaggles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for snaggles Click here to Send snaggles a Private Message Click Here to Email snaggles Find more posts by snaggles Add snaggles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pine Log
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by snaggles
pine log I can tell u one thang from 6 months of hunting with this red bitch She is not rough. their is a difference in being rough an not taking **** point blank. You blow at her u deserve to be eat up u knock her around u deserve to be eat up if people would except being beat instead of making excuses the hunts would be a lot smoother. An so what if she advanced with minus through the week or 1000 plus she advanced just as several others did. Don't blaim the dog or handlers if u feel that it was judged poorly because every cast has a vote an the finals had non hunting judges im, , sure so y is everyone always criticize a dog?

Thank your for your reply.

I feel like now we for sure know what happened without a doubt, since you posted this info

It is now aired, she will eat a dog up on the tree, hence the fact everybody was scared to tree with her

Hey bud, before you reply again, Ive made the phone callls, you really dont want to have this conversation if youre in love with redbones.

Old Post 03-28-2019 03:35 AM
Pine Log is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pine Log Click here to Send Pine Log a Private Message Find more posts by Pine Log Add Pine Log to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pine Log
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by snaggles
pine log I can tell u one thang from 6 months of hunting with this red bitch She is not rough. their is a difference in being rough an not taking **** point blank. You blow at her u deserve to be eat up u knock her around u deserve to be eat up if people would except being beat instead of making excuses the hunts would be a lot smoother. An so what if she advanced with minus through the week or 1000 plus she advanced just as several others did. Don't blaim the dog or handlers if u feel that it was judged poorly because every cast has a vote an the finals had non hunting judges im, , sure so y is everyone always criticize a dog?

I feel like now we for sure know what happened without a doubt, since you posted this info

It is now aired, she will eat a dog up on the tree, hence the fact everybody was scared to tree with her

Hey bud, before you reply again, Ive made the phone callls, you really dont want to have this conversation if youre in love with redbones.

Old Post 03-28-2019 03:35 AM
Pine Log is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pine Log Click here to Send Pine Log a Private Message Find more posts by Pine Log Add Pine Log to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazy Luke
UKC Forum Member

Hey Snags

They played by the rules. Kinda like the Rams advancing in the playoffs this year and the poor Saints were cheated. Can't do nothing about it if the refs don't call. it. Now there is a rule change in the NFL. Maybe ones coming for this KC. Kinda like killing a skunk. If you don't see it you can't call it. The end. The checks been cashed, if it's in their hands. See you next year. Guys just hate losing to a redbone. If it was a walker it would be business as usual. Oh and I love all the me too talk. When a dog me too's, that means another dog has struck or treed first. If James won with a me too dog then the other handlers need to hire him next year. He will prolly be for hire. Congrats folks. Lucas .

Last edited by Crazy Luke on 03-28-2019 at 12:19 PM

Old Post 03-28-2019 04:34 AM
Crazy Luke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy Luke Click here to Send Crazy Luke a Private Message Click Here to Email Crazy Luke Find more posts by Crazy Luke Add Crazy Luke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snaggles
UKC Forum Member

hey bud we can have it all u want because I know the dog u cant tell me anything about the dog the dog has never been in a fight in her life in a hunt in 5yrs an been in more hunts then most of the pot lickers that people own that are running their mouth. so I take it u want your junk to take off if a dog looks at it wrong or tries to bully it? No I do not promote a rough dog but their is a huge difference in a rough dog and a dog that will not leave an stay treed. if mine leaves they don't eat my feed long. I look at it the same way as I do with kids if a kid goes to school and is being bullied I exspect them to handle it but I exspect them to go to school looking for trouble. So u telling me a dog hunts all week long 2 rounds a night an never has a dog fight but yet they rough lol.. u musta had a buddy in it that got beast lmao

Old Post 03-28-2019 12:49 PM
snaggles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for snaggles Click here to Send snaggles a Private Message Click Here to Email snaggles Find more posts by snaggles Add snaggles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snaggles
UKC Forum Member

an to know one said she would eat a dog up or wouldn't I said if u blow an push they u deserve to be.

Old Post 03-28-2019 12:51 PM
oklared
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Pine Log

BUT $KC CALLS IT JOCKING FOR POSSITION SO WHATS THE PROBLEM

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 03-28-2019 06:08 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote