UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Brookshier's Uncle Lee
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
edwardulikowski
UKC Forum Member

alings singing sue

thanks history nutt

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-25-2013 03:37 AM
edwardulikowski is offline Click Here to See the Profile for edwardulikowski Click here to Send edwardulikowski a Private Message Find more posts by edwardulikowski Add edwardulikowski to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Glenn Wells
UKC Forum Member

HistoryNutt - You sure know how to make a person feel old, put up an ad for old Baldie ! If that wasn't enough add Uncle Lee to the pot . I guess Mr. Warren was one of the first dogs that I had to fill out a score card on . You could just about bet if there was a hunt at Paducah, Steve Brookshire was going to be signing in. Good to see that ol' Banjo was in there, I have always said if heavy Banjo bred a shot of Finley River kept it sweet. Heavy Finley River it was always nice top it off with the old House blood, it works ! You might have a few not talk to you, but you would have COONDOGS .

Old Post 03-25-2013 03:55 AM
Glenn Wells is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Glenn Wells Click here to Send Glenn Wells a Private Message Click Here to Email Glenn Wells Find more posts by Glenn Wells Add Glenn Wells to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HistoryNutt
UKC Forum Member

Smile IT'S NOT POSSIBLE :)

quote:
Originally posted by Glenn Wells
HistoryNutt - You sure know how to make a person feel old, put up an ad for old Baldie ! If that wasn't enough add Uncle Lee to the pot . I guess Mr. Warren was one of the first dogs that I had to fill out a score card on . You could just about bet if there was a hunt at Paducah, Steve Brookshire was going to be signing in. Good to see that ol' Banjo was in there, I have always said if heavy Banjo bred a shot of Finley River kept it sweet. Heavy Finley River it was always nice top it off with the old House blood, it works ! You might have a few not talk to you, but you would have COONDOGS .

Sorry Glenn, I started having a mid-life crisis at 25. Never did want to say how old I was. Now when I have to say it well it feels like an out of body experience, like I am talking about someone else BECAUSE for sure I CAN'T be that old.

http://www.finleyriverchief.com

Sites I like to visit that have a lot of information:

A Lot Of Old Pictures And Ads

http://finleyriverchief.forumotion.net

Register On The Above Forum To See A Lot More Old Pictures And Ads.
There are more that you can't access unless registered.

Old Post 03-25-2013 05:59 AM
HistoryNutt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HistoryNutt Click here to Send HistoryNutt a Private Message Click Here to Email HistoryNutt Visit HistoryNutt's homepage! Find more posts by HistoryNutt Add HistoryNutt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
zman7
UKC Forum Member

brookshier hounds

i am hunting a 4 yr old grandson of lees he is a pleasure dog deluxe.naturally straight real good about having a coon.very very little color to him about all white.and most definitely a one man dog. still mouth.would like to get a litter of pups out of him from a female that has his traits.thanks for reading

Old Post 04-02-2013 08:43 PM
zman7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for zman7 Click here to Send zman7 a Private Message Click Here to Email zman7 Find more posts by zman7 Add zman7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trinket clark
UKC Forum Member

Brookshier Hounds

Zman7,
Would like to see your dogs pedigree . I have several line bred females out of Brookshier hounds. 1 female direct daughter to Lee, several grand daughters to lee top and bottom...Would be interested in maybe using your male...where you located..Thanks Jason Clark..good hunting.

~Where a man's word still means something & a handshake is all We need!!!

~Grntch Chestnut Grove Ben Semen(Full Brother to Uplinger's Joe & Son of Logan's Wild Clover x Sandy Creek Daisy) Not For Sale - Frank Hummel/Jason Clark

~Grntch Hardwood Whiner/Rolling Hills Hunter Semen(Son of Durbin's Rambler x Rolling Hills Jane) Not For Sale

~Dual ch.Brookshiers Finley River Driver(2007 Walker days 1st place & high scoring walker male sat) (Uncle Lee x Finley River Sally)
~3 Wins to Grand, Nitch Clark's Mr.Wilson HTX(Driver x Cane River Cry Babe) Qualified 2014, 2016 UKC World Hunt
~Brookshier's Finley River Salty (Grntch. Brookshier's Finley River Sting x Cane River Trudy,Trudy is a Littermate to Wilson and Sassy)
~Brookshier's Finley River Sniper (Driver x Kraviks Babe) Uncle niece cross
~Brookshier's Finley River Momba (Driver X Kraviks Babe) Uncle Niece Cross
~Nitch Cane River Sassy (Driver x Cane River Cry Babe)Qualified 2012 UKC World Hunt
~Clark's Finley River Spot(Finley River Zig x Ramblin Jane) Winer and Ramblin Jane are Brother&Sister
~Clark's Rolling Hills Skinner (Grntch Hardwood Winer x Clark's Finley River Spot)
~Nitch Brookshier's Crosscountry Gert. (Uncle Lee x Crosscountry music) Daughter of Lone Pine Dewey
~Nitch Brookshier's Finley River Viper(Uncle Lee x Finley River Sally)
~Brookshier's Fullblown Rage (Uncle Lee x Finley River Molly ) Daughter of F.R. Lonnie x Fulkerson's F.R. Suzy
~Clark's Little River (Grntch Shoemakers Gator x Grntch Shoemakers Lou
~Brookshier's Otter Creek Dan (Uncle Lee x Otter Creek Hanna, Daughter of Otter Creek Rusty)
~Brookshier's Little Lady (Uncle Lee x Otter Creek Hanna, Daughter of Otter Creek Rusty)
~Brookshier's Penns. Scooby (Denny Burn's Willie x Backwater Kate ,Uncle Lee's mother)

Old Post 04-03-2013 02:50 AM
Trinket clark is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trinket clark Click here to Send Trinket clark a Private Message Click Here to Email Trinket clark Find more posts by Trinket clark Add Trinket clark to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
zman7
UKC Forum Member

uncle lee

my dog is out al shoemakers gator dog and alans aunt bea female i live .5 mile from where steve built house in so. il where alan lives now.good talking with you

Old Post 04-03-2013 03:20 AM
zman7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for zman7 Click here to Send zman7 a Private Message Click Here to Email zman7 Find more posts by zman7 Add zman7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trinket clark
UKC Forum Member

Brookshiers Sting

I talked with Steve Brookshier today, he has Sting back at his house in Edmonton Ky, he's reproducing some real nice pups . I might take one of my females out of Brookshiers Finley River Driver and cross them back on sting this fall.

~Grntch Chestnut Grove Ben Semen(Full Brother to Uplinger's Joe & Son of Logan's Wild Clover x Sandy Creek Daisy) Not For Sale - Frank Hummel/Jason Clark

~Grntch Hardwood Whiner/Rolling Hills Hunter Semen(Son of Durbin's Rambler x Rolling Hills Jane) Not For Sale

~Dual ch.Brookshiers Finley River Driver(2007 Walker days 1st place & high scoring walker male sat) (Uncle Lee x Finley River Sally)
~3 Wins to Grand, Nitch Clark's Mr.Wilson HTX(Driver x Cane River Cry Babe) Qualified 2014, 2016 UKC World Hunt
~Brookshier's Finley River Salty (Grntch. Brookshier's Finley River Sting x Cane River Trudy,Trudy is a Littermate to Wilson and Sassy)
~Nitch Cane River Sassy (Driver x Cane River Cry Babe)Qualified 2012 UKC World Hunt
~Clark's Finley River Spot(Finley River Zig x Ramblin Jane) Winer and Ramblin Jane are Brother&Sister
~Clark's Rolling Hills Skinner (Grntch Hardwood Winer x Clark's Finley River Spot)
~Nitch Brookshier's Crosscountry Gert. (Uncle Lee x Crosscountry music) Daughter of Lone Pine Dewey
~Brookshier's Fullblown Rage (Uncle Lee x Finley River Molly ) Daughter of F.R. Lonnie x Fulkerson's F.R. Suzy
~Brookshier's Otter Creek Dan (Uncle Lee x Otter Creek Hanna, Daughter of Otter Creek Rusty)
~Brookshier's Little Lady (Uncle Lee x Otter Creek Hanna, Daughter of Otter Creek Rusty)
~Brookshier's Penns. Scooby (Denny Burn's Willie x Backwater Kate ,Uncle Lee's mother)

Old Post 04-22-2013 12:49 AM
Trinket clark is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trinket clark Click here to Send Trinket clark a Private Message Click Here to Email Trinket clark Find more posts by Trinket clark Add Trinket clark to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Matt McKinney
UKC Forum Member

Re: uncle lee

My female is out of Shoemakers gator too..Shes a nice hound also. Can you post a pic of your dog, or text it to me @ 937-479-4147? I would like to see him.

quote:
Originally posted by zman7
my dog is out al shoemakers gator dog and alans aunt bea female i live .5 mile from where steve built house in so. il where alan lives now.good talking with you

Old Post 04-25-2013 04:54 PM
Matt McKinney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Matt McKinney Click here to Send Matt McKinney a Private Message Click Here to Email Matt McKinney Find more posts by Matt McKinney Add Matt McKinney to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ray&Luie
UKC Forum Member

Uncle Lee

thats a good lookin walker dog, Wouldent mind some of that my self

Ray Hudson

Old Post 04-25-2013 05:09 PM
Ray&Luie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ray&Luie Click here to Send Ray&Luie a Private Message Find more posts by Ray&Luie Add Ray&Luie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jacbass
New UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Glenn Wells
I spent many nights in the woods with Baldy, from the day he was born until his passing. Me and Steve hunted him in blinding rain and snow he was a very tough old hound. lots of merories of those days Bud Stretch was a very instrumental part in the old dogs life when he would get a bad habit Bud would correct it. Havent heard from Steve in a lot of years since he moved out of Georgtown but Iam sure he would remeber me Jack Peplow....

Old Post 01-16-2014 02:54 PM
jacbass is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jacbass Click here to Send jacbass a Private Message Click Here to Email jacbass Find more posts by jacbass Add jacbass to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Kravik
UKC Forum Member

Re: uncle lee

quote:
Originally posted by zman7

zman7 do you still have this dog? Is it a male or female?

The only way, is the old timer's way.

Old Post 01-19-2014 01:08 AM
Robert Kravik is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Kravik Click here to Send Robert Kravik a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Kravik Find more posts by Robert Kravik Add Robert Kravik to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trinket clark
UKC Forum Member

A coon hunters hound.

Brookshier's Finley River Sniper is out of Driver x Babe in my opinion two of the best Brookshier bred hounds around. We are just Continuing on with Mr. Brookshier's Years of selective line Breeding, Breeding the Best to the Best. Paying close attention to the desired traits that many of us enjoy.

~ Unbelievable Track Speed,Drifting,cutting and slashing through the Timber
~ That Cold Finley River Nose
~ Bawl mouth Track dogs, with that good locate and a hard chop mouth tree dog
~ Good loud mouths
~ Brains,Heart, and A Competitive Desire To Just Tree Coon!

...................Collom's Diamond Blitz
........ ......Cooks speed
.......Grntch Brookshiers Uncle Lee(Fastest drifting style track dog i ever Hunted)
.............. Backwater Kate (coon dog & puppy trainer deluxe)

..Dual ch. Brookshiers Finley River Driver (2007 -1st place&high scoring walker Male sat at walker days ).

................Bark Bustin Bush (grandson Finley river Dan & Monroe's Finley River Joe)
....... Wldchgrntch Finley River Sally (2 time ACHA World Champion Female)
............... Backwater Kate (coon dog & puppy trainer deluxe)

~Brookshier's Finley River Sniper

..................................GRNITECH. Logan's Wild Clover(Grandson F.R. Dan)
........................GRNITECH. Wessel's Wild Casey
..................................GRNITECH. Logan's Wild Jeanie(River Bend Flag)
............’PR” Rockdale Lone Pine Billy(Owned by Roger Jacobson)
..................................GRNITECH. Collins Hillbilly Mac Jr.(son of Hillbilly Mac)
........................NITECH. Cavitt’s Hillbilly Misty
..................................Collins’ Little Roxie(Daughter of Minklers Kansas Rock)
...”PR” Kravik’s Babe
..................................Cook’s Speed
........................GRNITECH. Brookshiers Uncle Lee
................................…Brookshier's Backwater Kate
............”PR” Brookshiers Jesse (Drivers Littermate Sister)
..................................NITECH. CH Bark Busting Bush(Grandson of F.R.Dan & Monroe's F.R. Joe)
........................WldchGrntch. Brookshiers Finley River Sally (2 time ACHA World Champion Female)
................................. Brookshiers Backwater Kate

Last edited by Trinket clark on 01-19-2014 at 02:24 AM

Old Post 01-19-2014 01:59 AM
dchartt
UKC Forum Member

Trinket clark what females do you have bred now and will you have pups available? Im not that far from you, would be interested in a line bred pup

Old Post 01-30-2014 11:13 PM
dchartt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dchartt Click here to Send dchartt a Private Message Click Here to Email dchartt Find more posts by dchartt Add dchartt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trinket clark
UKC Forum Member

Pups,

Sorry don't have any pups at this time but are planning on making a couple crosses this spring...Jason clark (724)841-6580 call or txt any time.

Old Post 01-31-2014 03:14 AM
Robert Starke
UKC Forum Member

Maggie

Hi,

Maggie is a full sister to Lill. She was here in Missouri for awhile owned by Mike Baker in Shellbina.

She won several hunts. PKC and UKC.

Good Hunting,
Robert

Gr. Ch. Nt. Ch. Wild Bill's Lill 21.05% reproduction record
Starke's Finley River Little Lill
Dual Gr. Ch. Wild Bill's Queen UKC RQE 112 winner 725+ 2006 UKC World Hunt qualifier
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Rattler 2
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Sadie
Gr.Ch.Nt.Ch.TrackMan's Stone Cold HTX 2009 UKC World Hunt qualifier 2009 UKC World Hunt Zone 5 Hunt 14th place 2011 UKC World Hunt qualifier
Dual Ch. PKC Ch.Track Man's Mad Dash 2007 PKC SS qualifier 2008 UKC World Hunt qualifier 2011 Ringtail Lodge Coon Club High Scoring Dog of the Year 2011 Ringtail Lodge Coon Club Final Hunt winner 2012 MCHF Youth State Championship 2nd place 2012 Ringtail Lodge Coon Club High Scoring Dog of the Year
Gr. Ch. Finley River Cadillac Jane 2006 PKC Walker Days BOSF 2006 UKC RQE 74 Ch winner 2006 Trackman Invitational Queen of Show 2007 MCHF State Hunt Ch. female winner
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Cozi
Gr Nt Ch Starke's Finley River Super Man HTX 2017 Mid Mo Coonhunters Hunt Series Champion 2018 MCHF Dick Gray Memorial Hunt High Scoring Dog and King of the Hunt 2018 Mid-Mo Coonhunters Hunt Series Champion 2018 MCHF State Final Hunt the only double cast winner Final Four 3rd place winner 2019 BBCHA Sectional Madison, MO Gr Nt Ch/ Nt Ch Cast winner and High Scoring dog 2019 BBOA Richard Casey Tribute Hunt High Scoring Dog 750+ Thursday night and 825+ Friday night 2019 MCHF State Final Hunt Final Four 2nd place winner 2020 UKC World Hunt Qualifier at Marshall, MO March 21st

Dual Gr Ch Wild Bill's April 2016 UKC RQE 97 Ch winner

Gr. Ch. Starke's Finley River Jane 2006 UKC RQE 74 Gr Ch winner
Gr. Ch. Starke's Finley River Sugar 2012 MCHF Dick Gray Summer Classic Ch of Ch winner
Starke's Finley River Jake
Hoghill's Finley River Rip
Hoghill's Finley River Candie

Starke's Finley River Stubbie
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Tuff
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Steel
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Fame

Starke's Finley River Ramblin Jane
Gr Ch Starke's Finley River Ramblin Iron Man
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Bat Man

Starke's Finley River Ramblin Tanna
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Lightning
Starke"s Finley River Ramblin John Henry
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Dan
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Sister
Starke's Finley River Diamond
Starke's Finley River General Robert E Lee

Starke's Finley River Stormy
Clark's Finley River Spot PKC cast / money winner
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Sage

Starke's Finley River Ramblin Paige

Starke's Finley River Ramblin Lou HTX passed times 1 Littermate of
PKC Gold Ch Gr Nt Ch Snitch, mother of Batman

Gr Ch. Starke's Finley River Ramblin Emma HTX
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Sugar Boy
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Randi
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Little Emma

Gr.Ch. Starke's Table Rock Jewell 2007 RQE 5 BOSF winner 2007 MCHF State Hunt BOSF winner 2009 RQE 28 Best of Show female winner 2009 MCHF State Hunt Ch of Ch Female winner 2010 MCHF State Hunt Gr Ch winner and Queen of Show 2010 Alan Reinkemeyer Memorial Queen of Show 2011 Gr Ch Louisiana State Championship 2012 NE Missouri Black & Tan Sectional Gr. Ch. female 2012 MCHF Spring Classic Gr Ch female 2012 UKC RQE 87 Gr Ch winner 2012 NE Missouri Treeing Walker Sectional Gr Ch winner 2012 MCHF Dick Gray Summer Classic Gr. Ch. winner 2012 Lee Crawford Invitational qualifier 2012 Purina Nationals qualifier 2012 UKC Current Top 10 2012 MCHF Missouri State Show Dog of the Year

Gr Ch Little Walnut Queen Bathsheba 2011 SWTWA BFOS and Queen of Show 2011 MCHA State Hunt BFOS 2011 Oklahoma Federation State Hunt and Show BFOS 2012 MCHF State Hunt Ch Female and Queen of Show 2012 Oklahoma Federation State Hunt and Show Ch. Female 2012 Purina Nationals qualifier 2013 TWB&F Walker Days Gr. Ch. female and Queen of Show 2013 Kentucky State Championship Gr. Ch. female and Opposite Sex winner 2013 Purina Nationals qualifier 2013 ACHA World Hunt and Show BFOS 2014 Purina Nationals qualifier 2014 Lee Crawford Invitaional qualifier
Gr Ch Little Walnut Zipporah

Gr Ch A & B Preacher 2012 Saluda Days King of Show 2013 MCHF State Hunt Ch. winner and King of Show 2013 MO Governor's Cup State Hunt Ch. winner and King of Show 2014 RQE #11 Gr. Ch. winner 2014 Purina Nationals qualifier 2014 SWTWA Gr. Ch. winner 2014 Lee Crawford Invitational qualifier 2014 Kansas State Championship Gr. Ch. winner both days 2014 UKC's Top 10 List 2014 Purina's Bench Show Top Ten List 2014 MCHF Summer Classic Gr. Ch. winner both days 2014 MCHF Summer Classic King of Show 2014 MCHF State Hunt and Show GR. Ch. Winner Friday 2014 MCHF Missouri State Show Dog of the Year 2015 Purina Nationals qualifier 2015 Kansas State Championship Friday Gr Ch winner 2016 Purina Nationals qualifier

Gr Ch Table Rock Reverend Mundo Hawk 2010 MCHF State Hunt Best Male of Show 2011 MCHF Spring Classic Gr. Ch. male and King of Show 2011 UKC RQE 88 Gr Ch male 2012 UKC RQE 87 Gr Ch male 2012 NE Missouri Treeing Walker Sectional Gr. Ch. male and King Of Show 2012 MCHF Dick Gray Summer Classic Gr. Ch. male 2012 Lee Crawford Invitational qualifier

"Fast is Good. Accuracy is Everything." Wyatt Earp

Old Post 01-31-2014 09:20 PM
Robert Starke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Starke Click here to Send Robert Starke a Private Message Find more posts by Robert Starke Add Robert Starke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trinket clark
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 02-16-2014 12:09 PM
Trinket clark
UKC Forum Member

Brookshiers Uncle Lee

Gone but not forgotten!

Old Post 07-02-2014 12:17 AM
Trinket clark
UKC Forum Member

All descendants of Uncle Lee

Jesse- daughter of Uncle Lee

Dual Champion Brookshiers Finley River Driver-Litter mate to Jesse and Son of Uncle Lee

Brandi and Momba, video of Brookshiers Finley River Sniper. Littermates out of Driver x Babe (Daughter of Jesse) Uncle Neice Cross.

Years of selective Breeding!!!

Old Post 07-04-2014 01:09 AM
nicanthony28
UKC Forum Member

My uncle has had a littermate to Uncle Lee and a female out of Uncle Lee. Both were COONDOGS.Holly the littermate to Uncle Lee was the best comp dog he ever had. Here's Leia, the female out of Lee

Old Post 07-06-2014 05:03 AM
nicanthony28 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nicanthony28 Click here to Send nicanthony28 a Private Message Click Here to Email nicanthony28 Find more posts by nicanthony28 Add nicanthony28 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trinket clark
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 07-13-2014 05:20 PM
Trinket clark
UKC Forum Member

Brookshiers Finley River Lady

I'm sad to say that Brookshiers Finley River Lady Passed away on Friday 3/6/15 ...She was 13 yrs old and I do believe the last Natural living Daughter out of Uncle Lee.
She was born and raised at my place. Probably one of the best young dogs I've ever had. Before her 1st birthday or not much after during her first kill season I killed just over a 100 coon off of her that winter. Lady was a typical Brookshier hound. She had A unbaleavable nose, and could flat out Drive a Track like you've never seen..when she treed you could cock your gun, cause she didn't miss. Big locate and a male dog mouth. The whole Clark Family spent many nights in the woods with Lady, ( Jason, Trinket, Cassidy, and Colton) ..She will be dearly missed by all of us. God Bless and Good Hunting to All.

Old Post 03-10-2015 11:25 PM
Robert Kravik
UKC Forum Member

Sorry for your loss, it was a tough winter on old dogs this year. I am baby the heck out of Babe just to keep her going. I am glad winter is almost gone.

The only way, is the old timer's way.

Old Post 03-11-2015 01:27 AM
Robert Kravik is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Kravik Click here to Send Robert Kravik a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Kravik Find more posts by Robert Kravik Add Robert Kravik to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trinket clark
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Bob.

Yes this winter has been tough on the old dogs. How's the girls doing? I'm eager to see them.

Last edited by Trinket clark on 03-11-2015 at 02:38 AM

Old Post 03-11-2015 02:34 AM
Trinket clark
UKC Forum Member

Track Drivin coon dogs

Brookshier days is this wk end!

Old Post 04-21-2015 10:17 PM
MARK RISINGER
UKC Forum Member

Where?

Old Post 04-22-2015 02:33 AM
MARK RISINGER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MARK RISINGER Click here to Send MARK RISINGER a Private Message Click Here to Email MARK RISINGER Find more posts by MARK RISINGER Add MARK RISINGER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote