UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Looking for a Finley river stud
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
lambert dillon
UKC Forum Member

Looking for a Finley river stud

The older guy I hunt with has a female that is outstanding. He wants to breed her to a heavy Finley river bred male. But the dog must have good composition and be a tough dog. He would like to breed in Finley river traits and thicker legs and better feet.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-23-2015 02:13 AM
lambert dillon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lambert dillon Click here to Send lambert dillon a Private Message Click Here to Email lambert dillon Find more posts by lambert dillon Add lambert dillon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
robert whitten
UKC Forum Member

sting comes to mind he's a pretty stout good lookin dog

Old Post 04-23-2015 01:58 PM
robert whitten is offline Click Here to See the Profile for robert whitten Click here to Send robert whitten a Private Message Click Here to Email robert whitten Find more posts by robert whitten Add robert whitten to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

check out a dog on the walker stud page

called 3 M Drifter. He goes back to Spring Chief Himself.

Built like you want and is very balanced and a coon treeing machine. No slick treeing in this blood anywhere. Not realated to anything that is throwing that stuff either.
Located in St. Joe Mo. Lots of tops females are lining up right now and for a good reason.
theres a couple sons of his by a grand daughter of Finley River Nite Hawk that mite could be bred as well. If you wanted to go that route.

Grand Champion Stevenson's "Johnny Jet,"

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!
Two questions sum up life....
Why am I here ? And Where am I headed.

Old Post 04-24-2015 02:41 AM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Bowers
UKC Forum Member

You want finley river. Call Roger Prater
He tha finley river man. pm me if interested and will give you his no.
I asure you he's got it.

PKC SCH UKC DUAL GRAND TOUCAN SAM SEMEN

Also home to;ACHA LWSCH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ Sire is Kentucky River Rowdy (frozen Semen) BMOB 2013 Winter Classic
House's Lipper Hope x Kentucky River Rowdy
Broken Road's LITTLE TEXAS
LIPPERS STYLISH ROOSTER AT STUD
LIPPERS LITTLE TEXAS AT STUD.

"The WILL of God will never take you where the GRACE of God can not protect you

Old Post 04-24-2015 03:24 AM
Doug Bowers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Bowers Click here to Send Doug Bowers a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Bowers Find more posts by Doug Bowers Add Doug Bowers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
24karathounds
UKC Forum Member

John Monroe may have something or know were to look. You are more than welcome to check our male out and see if he is what you are looking for. Pm me if you would like johns number or would like to check ours out.

Old Post 04-28-2015 01:10 AM
24karathounds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 24karathounds Click here to Send 24karathounds a Private Message Click Here to Email 24karathounds Find more posts by 24karathounds Add 24karathounds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Bowers
UKC Forum Member

If John Monroe don't have it he most likely will send you to Roger Prater. Both are good friends of mine. Believe me Roger has it.

PKC SCH UKC DUAL GRAND TOUCAN SAM SEMEN

Also home to;ACHA LWSCH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ Sire is Kentucky River Rowdy (frozen Semen) BMOB 2013 Winter Classic
House's Lipper Hope x Kentucky River Rowdy
Broken Road's LITTLE TEXAS
LIPPERS STYLISH ROOSTER AT STUD
LIPPERS LITTLE TEXAS AT STUD.

"The WILL of God will never take you where the GRACE of God can not protect you

Old Post 04-28-2015 07:47 AM
Doug Bowers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Bowers Click here to Send Doug Bowers a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Bowers Find more posts by Doug Bowers Add Doug Bowers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike shannon
UKC Forum Member

Contact Robert Starke on here.... Great guy with Great dogs....

NITECH CH HTX PR SHANNON'S HILLBILLY CHIEF 6 CAST WINS
PR SHANNON’S HILLBILLY LUCIE
PR SHANNON’S HILLBILLY MAXIE

If you can read this thank a TEACHER
If you can read this in English, thank a VETERAN

www.freewebs.com/shannonshowmekennels

United States Army Retired

Old Post 04-28-2015 09:44 PM
mike shannon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike shannon Click here to Send mike shannon a Private Message Click Here to Email mike shannon Find more posts by mike shannon Add mike shannon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WalkerPower21
UKC Forum Member

Sting !!!

Old Post 04-30-2015 01:43 AM
WalkerPower21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WalkerPower21 Click here to Send WalkerPower21 a Private Message Find more posts by WalkerPower21 Add WalkerPower21 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote