UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Dual Grand Champion Garners Bawlin Blue Hank Htx
Pages (10): « First ... « 8 9 [10]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Hank/Lou

Harley comes to Bristol Ridge Hank/Lou Cross. ( Female )

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-04-2018 06:11 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Re: Hank/Lou

quote:
Originally posted by david woofter

Timber Cutter Hank/Lou Cross.

Tessa. Hank/Lou Cross.

Bluebell Hank/Lou Cross.

Old Post 08-04-2018 06:14 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BluetickHound22
UKC Forum Member

Bluebell is from the Hank/Lou cross. She is my favorite dog that I have ever been to the woods with. She makes treeing coons look easy. Very Fast strike dog and tree dog. Not to mention how fast she is on track. Sometimes she makes you think that she’s on a deer with how fast she’s moving. She proves me wrong when I get to looking up a tree. She gets things done In short order. She has a mouth that makes your ears ring. You cut her loose and you’ll find her at a tree 50yrds or 1000yards. Thanks to Mr. Dave Woofter for letting me own her.
(10/30/18)

Old Post 10-30-2018 06:29 AM
BluetickHound22 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BluetickHound22 Click here to Send BluetickHound22 a Private Message Click Here to Email BluetickHound22 Find more posts by BluetickHound22 Add BluetickHound22 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Tyler/Bluebell

I couldn't be prouder of Tyler and Bluebell. Bluebell is right where she should be with a young Man that loves her and hunts almost every night. I am proud of you and Shania and the work you do with your dogs. The Old Man is always here to help with your needs. Best Regards Your Buddy, Dave Woofter

Old Post 10-31-2018 04:16 AM
Ron Moore
UKC Forum Member

Hank Pups

Interested in seeing how some of the other pups off Hank are doing. I have a female off of the Hank/Lou cross that I extremely satisfied with. She is the Tessa female shown in the photo above. From what info I've gotten, this litter has done well above average. I'm sure there are more Hank pups out there doing well......Thanks, Ron

Old Post 01-03-2019 08:34 PM
Ron Moore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Moore Click here to Send Ron Moore a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Moore Find more posts by Ron Moore Add Ron Moore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Blaze By Hank/Lou

Blaze is by Hank/Lou and owned by Earnie Brown and he loves Blaze like all the owners I know of do with their Hank/Lou young Hound. Thanks for hunting them. Dave

Old Post 01-04-2019 01:49 AM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Harley Hank/Lou Cross

Harley is a hard barking triple chop type tree dog owned by Shania Mccullough. Love the Hank /Lou cross.

Old Post 01-04-2019 01:54 AM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Jasper Hank/Lou cross

Jasper is Owned by Gary Myers and he loves this young hound.

Old Post 01-04-2019 01:57 AM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Cutter and Lou

picture sharing
Cutter out of Hank/Lou cross and Lou the Mom on the Right. Dave

Old Post 01-04-2019 02:00 AM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Ike Hank/Lou cross

Ike is owned by Tyler Cunningham. Another nice young hound out of Hank/Lou.

Old Post 01-04-2019 02:04 AM
BluetickHound22
UKC Forum Member

Ike deep and alone here in Wv

http://a68.tinypic.com/29swv7.jpg

Last edited by BluetickHound22 on 02-14-2019 at 06:53 AM

Old Post 02-14-2019 06:48 AM
BluetickHound22 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BluetickHound22 Click here to Send BluetickHound22 a Private Message Click Here to Email BluetickHound22 Find more posts by BluetickHound22 Add BluetickHound22 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

if you don't mind me asking,who owns hank and where is he located at?

2018 2ND PLACE BREED WINNER PKC
2019 ILLINOIS STATE CHAMPION
2019 AUTUMN OAKS GRAND 16
2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATL GRNITECH OF BREED
2019 ZONE 3 HIGH SCORING DOG
2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2019 PURINA NATIONALS BREED WINNER.
2019 FALL ROUND UP KING OF THE HUNT.
2019 ERCHA PKC PRO HUNT TOP 4
2020 WINTER CLASSIC SAT. 4TH PLACE CHAMPION DIVISION
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS INVITATIONAL HUNT WINNER
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS DOUBLE CAST WINNER 3RD PLACE GRNITECH FRI AND 4TH PLACE GRNITECH SAT
2020 Natl english days high scoring dog overall fri 1rst place grnitech sat 3rd place grnitech.
2021 invitational hunt winner
2021 natl bluetick days 9th place RQE winner
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
PR Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee[dual grand penny x grnitech krypt]
nitech Stebers Big Ole Slick
NITECH STEBERS MIGHTY LONESOME 3 AKA CASH[7 wins towards grnitech
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Mighty Blue Patsy
Stebers Ole Blue Betty
Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee II
AND SEVERAL YOUNG ONES IN THE MIX

Old Post 02-14-2019 12:49 PM
steeb_63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steeb_63 Click here to Send steeb_63 a Private Message Click Here to Email steeb_63 Find more posts by steeb_63 Add steeb_63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pamjohnson
UKC Forum Member

Hank has past on. Died where he was born in the end.

Old Post 02-14-2019 02:11 PM
pamjohnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pamjohnson Click here to Send pamjohnson a Private Message Click Here to Email pamjohnson Find more posts by pamjohnson Add pamjohnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Hank

Steeb_63. When I bred Lou to Hank he was owned by James Osborne WY. He sent Hank out here for me to breed Lou. He stayed in Ohio for a few Months and then went back home to WY. Then as Pam said James Sent him to Bo Dotson,Va. Bo Bred one female to him I believe and then he passed away at Bo's. Hope this answers your Question. This dog should have been used more. He Had Drive and track speed. All the Pups out of Hank and Lou have ran and treed their own coon. Dave

Old Post 02-16-2019 12:31 AM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

BTT

BTT

Old Post 01-25-2021 10:50 PM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Hank

^^^^^^

Old Post 05-27-2021 12:44 PM