UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > At Stud 2012 Performance sire Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Sounder
Pages (34): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kg acres
UKC Forum Member

Elmo

I will call you sometime this weekend, and talk to you about Weaver, wished I had good news but I do not.
Later, Tom...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-28-2012 01:18 AM
kg acres is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kg acres Click here to Send kg acres a Private Message Click Here to Email kg acres Find more posts by kg acres Add kg acres to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Tom give me a buzz. Doesn't sound good. Hope all is well.

RIP
GrNitech Overton's Breathless Blue Chief Full brother to Nite ch Snowdens Runt
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blu Knight. King of Hunt Fall Round Up 2006 loudest dog I have ever owned.
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blue Roler hit died at 2years old at semi finals of World hunt
Gr Nite ch Utchmans Double Eagle Hoss
Dual Grand Utchmans So Blue Timber top 100 Finalist in 2005 World hunt 2012 performance sire
Gr Ch Nite CH Overton's Breathless Blue Warrior 4wins died at 6 yrs old. Sire to Knight
NiteCh Overton's Breathless Blue Dixie LOUD!
NiteCH Lienbachs Breathless Blue Jammer
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Drum 3 wins to Grand. before 2 yrs old Running ant treeing wild coons at 5 months alone.
Gr Ch Nitech Rob's Blue Tomahawk
Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Dolly super fast track and tree dog. accurate.
Grch Nitech Overton's Utchmans Blue Belle
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Sabrina 2nd place Nite ch at Fall Round Up 2009
Nite Ch Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Sounder
GRNite Ch Pr Overton's Breathless Blu Magic 13 years old brother to Roler
Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Gobber. Running and treeing wild coons at 5 months

Nite Ch O Breathless Blue Tree Dragon
Treeing his own wild coon at 6 months old.

Dogs living
Overton"s Breathless blue Julia. Bill Bird owner
Dual Champion Uchtman So Blue Lumber 6yrs
Owned by Cody Stader in Indiana
Dual Grand Overton's Breathless Blue Maggie
Present Owned by Luke Wood in Okalhoma

Dall Haden and Bobby Hayes have been a big part of my breeding of my hounds also Bill Bird for help keeping it going.

*All my dogs are old Ucthman Hawk and Scout breeding with some Smokey River Chief and Diamond Jim.
573-228-3169
Kandy off Bojangles and Grand Nite ch PKC CH Redstick Ann. Super fast track dog good tree dog loud. co owner with Earl Howell Queen of Hunt at Fall Round Up 2019 at 2 years old.

Overton"s Breathless Blue Lincoln
Overton"s Breathless Blue Ava.

Old Post 01-28-2012 03:51 PM
ELMO OVERTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ELMO OVERTON Click here to Send ELMO OVERTON a Private Message Click Here to Email ELMO OVERTON Find more posts by ELMO OVERTON Add ELMO OVERTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Had a nice hunt last night

Hunted with Hank Taber with Slug and Sugar littermates off Kixx I had Sounder. We had real good strong races that ended in den tree or junk pile but man what a beautiful sound those hounds make and talking loud.

RIP
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blu Knight. King of Hunt Fall Round Up 2006 loudest dog I have ever owned.
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blue Roler hit died at 2years old at semi finals of World hunt
Dual Grand Utchmans So Blue Timber top 100 Finalist in 2005 World hunt 2012 performance sire
Gr Ch Nite CH Overton's Breathless Blue Warrior 4wins died at 6 yrs old. Sire to Knight
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Drum 3 wins to Grand. before 2 yrs old Running ant treeing wild coons at 5 months alone.
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Sabrina 2nd place Nite ch at Fall Round Up 2009

Dogs living

Dall Haden and Bobby Hayes have been a big part of my breeding of my hounds also Bill Bird for help keeping it going.

*All my dogs are old Ucthman Hawk and Scout breeding with some Smokey River Chief and Diamond Jim.
573-228-3169
Kandy off Bojangles and Grand Nite ch PKC CH Redstick Ann. Super fast track dog good tree dog loud. co owner with Earl Howell Queen of Hunt at Fall Round Up 2019 at 2 years old.

Old Post 01-30-2012 11:53 PM
ELMO OVERTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ELMO OVERTON Click here to Send ELMO OVERTON a Private Message Click Here to Email ELMO OVERTON Find more posts by ELMO OVERTON Add ELMO OVERTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Season ened tonight on a great note

I took Magic and Terry Estill took Spud Thorn x Lace male and Earl Howell had a little blue female,

First turnout dogs split treed Magic and the little female had a den
Spud missed his tree but was right by a dozer pile

Next turn Earls little female slammed a tree and the males decided they liked it to but should have went on no coon seen.

Next turn ended all dogs in a shed. Earl was tired so he stayed in the truck while Terry and I made our last dump with Magic and Spud.
Magic struck in the Spud about 300 yards Spud went left and treed about 440 yards in. Magic went right and the treed 700 yards. We went to Spud he had a nice sow. Magic was treed close to a blacktop and I couldn't walk fast enough to get to the truck. We drove around and he as treed 50 yards from the road with the meat. Those dogs did a excellent job in getting their coons on the outside. We called it and night and end of season.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 02-01-2012 05:33 AM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Bored! Season is over and I'm not real motivated now. College basketball is on and MU Tigers are doing well so we shall see. Should be some hunts soon.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 02-02-2012 10:34 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

MU vs KU tonight no woods time for me. This should be a barn burner! I'm nervous!!!!

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 02-04-2012 11:32 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Magic's Brothers

This male is named Haden

This is late GrNite ch Overton's Breathless Blue Roler

Magic came from a long line of dark blue hounds so don't be afraid that you won't get dark blue pups

Magic's sire Gr Nite ch Ch Overton's Breathless Bluknight

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Last edited by ELMO OVERTON on 02-05-2012 at 07:27 PM

Old Post 02-05-2012 07:25 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

These two males are no accident

Both have something to offer if given a chance. If you want to tree coons year around these are your males. If you want to compete these are your males. If you want voice and hound looks these are your males. If you want hunt and natural ability and easy to train these are your males.
Granted neither one has been bred yet but I feel they will produce just like the parents, grandparents and great grand parents and so forth.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 02-07-2012 09:59 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Cold and just hanging at home! I have cabin fever I need to get the hounds out and run the tough coons for some fun

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 02-12-2012 05:56 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

No plans Thursday night think I will get the hounds out for a spin.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 02-15-2012 11:05 PM
Bill Bird
UKC Forum Member

ELMO I WILL HAVE A GIRL FREIND FOR SOUNDER MY FEMALE
GUINEA SUE. I WILL GET THE BEST OF TWO OF YOUR STUD
DOGS DOUBLED ON YOUR OLD CHIEF DOG AND TIMBER TOP
AND BOTTOM. I LIKE WHAT YOU HAVE GOING ON IN YOUR
BREEDING. YOU KNOW ALL MY DOGS HAVE YOURS AND
DALL HADEN BREEDING BEHIND THEM.

BILL BIRD

Old Post 02-17-2012 01:13 AM
Bill Bird is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bill Bird Click here to Send Bill Bird a Private Message Click Here to Email Bill Bird Find more posts by Bill Bird Add Bill Bird to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Bill

When do you move to Sedaila. Sounder will be waiting for sure.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 02-17-2012 03:05 AM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Another beautiful week. I need to let the dogs stretch their legs out a little.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 02-19-2012 03:20 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Finally got to the woods tonight

Took Sounder Hank Taber has his Grand Nite female Lace and pup off Lace and Jr Watson's Speed dog.
First drop went in about 250 yards and just treed they had the meat
Second drop dogs struck got treed on a den

Third drop dogs struck ran a good track and treed a coon in a hedge tree. We called it a night.

The Lace pup Kelly was at every tree but that was it tonight.
I think it is just a matter of time before all is put together.

Hank thanks for taking me hunting.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 02-20-2012 04:57 AM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Happy hunting

These dogs of mine are no accident! Just sayin!

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 02-21-2012 07:11 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Magic sire he is no accident I'm telling you

Kimg of Hunt in Miami Oklahoma Fall Round Up 2006

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Last edited by ELMO OVERTON on 02-22-2012 at 02:48 PM

Old Post 02-21-2012 10:38 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Come go for a hunt any time guys I have nothing to hide with these two males. Nice coondogs.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 02-23-2012 07:58 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Beautiful weather

Look like March is full of hunts here in Missouri.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 02-27-2012 04:16 AM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Hunted Sounder with Mann last night

Daniel Morton and I went for a couple of turns. Sounder and Mann did the job on these two hard running coons. It is so much fun hearing dogs that can run a track and get the coon to the right tree.
That Mann dog is for real and he could eat my feed anyday. I just might have to put some of that blood in my dogs. Wow what a loud treedog he is.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 02-28-2012 02:20 PM
bluehound
UKC Forum Member

Elmo don't short change yourself fella! That Sounder male is a coondog with houndsy chucklehead looks like they should have. It is a whole lot of fun when you turn hounds loose and don'thave to worry about anything but how fast are they going to gettir treed! Thanks for coming over, we need to do that more often.

West Plains, Mo 65775
Cell# 417-255-5822

Old Post 02-29-2012 09:47 PM
bluehound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluehound Click here to Send bluehound a Private Message Click Here to Email bluehound Find more posts by bluehound Add bluehound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Daniel

We have been blessed with some nice strain of dogs and have stuck to what works. It is a pleasure and I'm sure I will be back to run some more of the slater coons. I like the tough ones it lets you know what type of dog you are really packing.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 02-29-2012 10:10 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Magic and Sounder are here for anyone inspection just about any night anywhere Doesn't matter to me. I expect them to tree coon no matter where I turn them loose.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 03-03-2012 04:56 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

This is Magic and Sounders Great grandpa's

Grand Nite Overton's Breathless Blue Chief left
Grch Nite Ch Robs Tomahawk on the right.

I had lots of memories of these two in the woods together and alone.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 03-06-2012 10:39 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Grch Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blue Warrior

Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blue Chief

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 03-06-2012 10:40 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

It's getting to hot to fast

Hell I have to trim down the dogs this 80 degree weather is going to be hard on them this early in the year. Lots of hunts coming up so we will see.
Think I will take them for a spin tonight and get some pictures and video of Magic and Sounder treed together I hope.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 03-12-2012 02:51 PM