UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > nailor ?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jeremiah roller
UKC Forum Member

nailor ?

Is there any dogs being offered at stud directly out of nailor ? How many litters of pups has there been out nailor semen ? Thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-24-2014 07:07 AM
jeremiah roller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeremiah roller Click here to Send jeremiah roller a Private Message Click Here to Email jeremiah roller Find more posts by jeremiah roller Add jeremiah roller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Glenn Wells
UKC Forum Member

Southern Country Rock might still be around, was by Nailor semen off a Xjr female. Have seen ads for him in walker stud section a while back, he's about the only one I can think of .

Old Post 10-24-2014 07:48 AM
Glenn Wells is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Glenn Wells Click here to Send Glenn Wells a Private Message Click Here to Email Glenn Wells Find more posts by Glenn Wells Add Glenn Wells to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JiM
UKC Forum Member

Rock is still around because they hunted him at the ACHA World Hunt a few weeks ago.

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Old Post 10-24-2014 12:43 PM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kenney Clark
UKC Forum Member

I hunted with him jb. Down in Georgia. Hunts hard. Gets threw the timber. Big mouth. Trees hard. Seen him run threw the swamps on icey conditions in dead of winter. Looked good.

RIP - GR.NT.CH. , PKC CH. AKC NT.CH. SPIDERMAN SAM.

Contact Kenney Clark - 330-738-3019 CELL- 330-205 3299

Old Post 10-24-2014 04:47 PM
kenney Clark is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kenney Clark Click here to Send kenney Clark a Private Message Find more posts by kenney Clark Add kenney Clark to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
btg
UKC Forum Member

Rock

Rock is a nice hound. The pups I have seen out of him are sure enough tree dogs. Jake Garner in Griffen ,GA owns Rock. As nice of a guy as you will meet and will be honest. If you need his number PM me.

Old Post 10-24-2014 10:25 PM
btg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for btg Click here to Send btg a Private Message Click Here to Email btg Find more posts by btg Add btg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
btg
UKC Forum Member

This is his Stud ad and Jake goes by Southern Coondog on here.

AT STUD IN GA DUAL GRAND NAILORS SOUTHERN COUNTRY ROCK
Rock is S.S And Performance.

ROCK is a Coondog in what ever State you unsnap him.
ROCK has won the GA. State twice
ROCK has wone his cast every year in RQE'S winning first in one.
ROCK has won 2nd place Nitech at the WINTER CLASSIC'S
I granded ROCK while the leaves were off the trees and over a 100 miles of the house so no one would say he won on his own turf. And the leaves off so there was know doubt he had a coon when he tree's

Rock runs a track with a big bawl mouth and has one of the loudest bawl locates and rolls it over to a steady 100 plus barks a minute. Rock has never out hunted his mouth. I've had him nearly a mile treed and can still him treeing. Rock is direct off Nailor semen and dual grand Get Back Jessie.
Rock is 80 plus lbs solid blanket back.
Stud fee is $300 with a negative brucilosis test.
Jake Garner 770-584-9043

Old Post 10-24-2014 10:41 PM
btg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for btg Click here to Send btg a Private Message Click Here to Email btg Find more posts by btg Add btg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DJF
UKC Forum Member

nailor ?

I have two young dogs directly out of nailor's semon. I call them a SPLIT CREEK HISTORY DOGS. I might be interested in breeding your female if she is a coondog. They are just young dogs now but they are the best young walker dogs I ever had. They are not world class YET but give me time. I will show them in the woods any night but they just need more hunting time. They are two different type of dogs. It depends on what your looking for.

Old Post 10-26-2014 04:59 AM
DJF is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DJF Click here to Send DJF a Private Message Click Here to Email DJF Find more posts by DJF Add DJF to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeremiah roller
UKC Forum Member

Thanks to everyone that has posted.

Djf not looking to breed to one but thanks. What female is yours out of ? How old are they ?

Old Post 10-26-2014 08:14 AM
jeremiah roller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeremiah roller Click here to Send jeremiah roller a Private Message Click Here to Email jeremiah roller Find more posts by jeremiah roller Add jeremiah roller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DJF
UKC Forum Member

nailor ?

Their grandma is WORLD CHAMPION QUICK there mom won 9th in the world championship. The father is NAILOR and the grandfather is TRACKMAN. I will just keep them for my own breeding. Thanks but I won't breed them now. Hope I see you at the WORLD FINALS with one of the two.

Old Post 10-26-2014 10:08 PM
DJF is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DJF Click here to Send DJF a Private Message Click Here to Email DJF Find more posts by DJF Add DJF to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike shannon
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by jeremiah roller
Thanks to everyone that has posted.

Djf not looking to breed to one but thanks. What female is yours out of ? How old are they ?

Wow you missed the boat big time. I guarantee that if DJF has a dog it would improve anyone's breeding program.

NITECH CH HTX PR SHANNON'S HILLBILLY CHIEF 6 CAST WINS
PR SHANNON’S HILLBILLY LUCIE
PR SHANNON’S HILLBILLY MAXIE

If you can read this thank a TEACHER
If you can read this in English, thank a VETERAN

www.freewebs.com/shannonshowmekennels

United States Army Retired

Old Post 10-27-2014 12:23 AM
mike shannon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike shannon Click here to Send mike shannon a Private Message Click Here to Email mike shannon Find more posts by mike shannon Add mike shannon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeremiah roller
UKC Forum Member

Mike u might be right but I'm pretty sure I'm on the right boat now and pretty sure there is no holes in it !!!

Old Post 10-27-2014 12:41 AM
jeremiah roller
UKC Forum Member

DJF I hope I see you in the finals as well. I'm sure they are ni.cr and no doubt they are bred right !! Good luck with them.

Old Post 10-27-2014 12:48 AM