UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Illinois hunting?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bjhouse1019
UKC Forum Member

Illinois hunting?

Me and a buddy are coming to salem Illinois this week for the youth world and was wondering if anybody knew any game management around or near Salem Illinois. And also what we need to hunt as we are not familiar with the rules of the Illinois dnr. Just wanting to do some pleasure hunting tonight!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-23-2014 08:28 PM
Bjhouse1019 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bjhouse1019 Click here to Send Bjhouse1019 a Private Message Click Here to Email Bjhouse1019 Find more posts by Bjhouse1019 Add Bjhouse1019 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sibley red
UKC Forum Member

Season doesn't open till Nov 10

Old Post 10-23-2014 08:36 PM
Sibley red is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sibley red Click here to Send Sibley red a Private Message Click Here to Email Sibley red Find more posts by Sibley red Add Sibley red to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bjhouse1019
UKC Forum Member

So you can't run coons at all right now? We are not worried about shooting any out just wanted to see if we could do some pleasure hunting.

Old Post 10-23-2014 08:40 PM
Bjhouse1019 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bjhouse1019 Click here to Send Bjhouse1019 a Private Message Click Here to Email Bjhouse1019 Find more posts by Bjhouse1019 Add Bjhouse1019 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sibley red
UKC Forum Member

I'm sorry I thought you wanted to shoot. you can run the hounds

Old Post 10-23-2014 08:43 PM
Sibley red is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sibley red Click here to Send Sibley red a Private Message Click Here to Email Sibley red Find more posts by Sibley red Add Sibley red to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bjhouse1019
UKC Forum Member

On game management? And do you know of anywhere we can go around salem?

Old Post 10-23-2014 08:45 PM
Sibley red
UKC Forum Member

I'm not from around there but the ill. dnr site will show public hunting sites and rules.

Old Post 10-23-2014 08:47 PM
Bjhouse1019
UKC Forum Member

Can you tell me or give me and idea of everything I need to be legal while im hunting on game management

Old Post 10-23-2014 08:48 PM
Sibley red
UKC Forum Member

the public places around here you need a training permit that you can get at the site office. and they will show you where you can and cant go. Hopefully someone from down there will let you know more.

Old Post 10-23-2014 08:53 PM
Jim Frederick
UKC Forum Member

all the state ground i know is closed to training you can only hunt there during season

Old Post 10-23-2014 09:25 PM
Jim Frederick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jim Frederick Click here to Send Jim Frederick a Private Message Find more posts by Jim Frederick Add Jim Frederick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote