UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Winter classic question
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
stacy thompson
UKC Forum Member

Winter classic question

My female I hunt has started coming in heat and vet confirmed. What can I do I was going hunt her one nite of classics. Can I swap out another dog???

Dogs Of The Past:::

GR NITE BARKER CREEK BLUE PONCHO
CH NITE CH Limbhanging Big Willie
Gr Nite Sid's Big Tina
GR NITE WIZARD OF OZ (HTX)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-09-2020 06:59 PM
stacy thompson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stacy thompson Click here to Send stacy thompson a Private Message Click Here to Email stacy thompson Find more posts by stacy thompson Add stacy thompson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Patrick Moore
UKC Forum Member

Yes.
Get a letter from your vet showing his confirmation of your female in heat and bring that & the replacement dog & his UKC papers to the UKC table when you get to Batesville.

Old Post 02-09-2020 09:32 PM
Patrick Moore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Patrick Moore Click here to Send Patrick Moore a Private Message Click Here to Email Patrick Moore Find more posts by Patrick Moore Add Patrick Moore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J Cooper
UKC Forum Member

Switching out for female in heat does not require a vet note. Injured dog requires vet note. But either way yes you can switch as long as owner is same as entry.

2021 UKC National Grand Nite Ch
' Indiana Outlaw'
Co owned with Alan Holding

PKC Ch Nite Ch PR Backwoods Okie

Old Post 02-10-2020 12:17 AM
J Cooper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J Cooper Click here to Send J Cooper a Private Message Click Here to Email J Cooper Find more posts by J Cooper Add J Cooper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stacy thompson
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

Thanks everyone. I have form from vet. I just hunt my other dog I was going hunt one each nite I can just hunt him both. Thanks again.

Dogs Of The Past:::

GR NITE BARKER CREEK BLUE PONCHO
CH NITE CH Limbhanging Big Willie
Gr Nite Sid's Big Tina
GR NITE WIZARD OF OZ (HTX)

Old Post 02-10-2020 04:30 AM
stacy thompson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stacy thompson Click here to Send stacy thompson a Private Message Click Here to Email stacy thompson Find more posts by stacy thompson Add stacy thompson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Many years back UKC thought that hunters weren't as trustworthy so you needed a Vet statement. Now UKC thinks that they are more honest so they use the honor system.
Stacy, just get in the "change" line when you confirm your entry and tell them that you want to swap dogs.

Old Post 02-10-2020 01:46 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Olrebel
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Many years back UKC thought that hunters weren't as trustworthy so you needed a Vet statement. Now UKC thinks that they are more honest so they use the honor system.
Stacy, just get in the "change" line when you confirm your entry and tell them that you want to swap dogs.

They had to do it back then because of the hippies

Old Post 02-10-2020 02:04 PM
Olrebel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Olrebel Click here to Send Olrebel a Private Message Click Here to Email Olrebel Find more posts by Olrebel Add Olrebel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

It is amazing what you can accomplish by just getting a haircut.

Old Post 02-10-2020 04:18 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark V.
UKC Forum Member

I believe the replacement dog needs to be in your name?

Old Post 02-10-2020 10:04 PM
Mark V. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark V. Click here to Send Mark V. a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark V. Find more posts by Mark V. Add Mark V. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Yes....

Old Post 02-11-2020 01:33 AM