UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Ch Grnitech Pkc Silver Ch Mi St Ch male for sale Crocker's Convoy
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ryan napier
UKC Forum Member

Ch Grnitech Pkc Silver Ch Mi St Ch male for sale Crocker's Convoy

Con has around $6000 won in Pkc is a Grnitech and show Ch. Won the Michigan state hunt in 2012. Is a winner. Has a huge mouth and looks as good as he sounds. I will be as truthful as I can be with you about this dog I've seen him tree several coins in the time I have had him. Seen him take all the pressure that can be put on a dog and him never turn his head in the other direction. No trash problems straight up coon dog. He has sold for some big money when he was younger. Still in great health and has many years left. He is coming 7 in May but you will never know it until you look on his papers. He will bust a hole in the dark with or without company and gonna do his thing no matter what. Had plans on hunting in some Pkc hunts coming soon and some bigger Ukc hunts with him but had a bad accident and I will be out of hunting for months before I can actually do any serious walking and don't want to see him go to waste. Asking $1800 for him. But will negotiate just for the simple fact that he is standing and doing nothing but eating and getting fat. URL=http://s852.photobucket.com/user/joe181/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-01/B5826CCB-7C09-4F4C-AB18-FEBF3EFF02FA_zpsvyuetl26.jpg.html][/URL] URL=http://s852.photobucket.com/user/joe181/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps1f525445.jpg.html][/URL]

Last edited by ryan napier on 03-27-2015 at 01:12 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-27-2015 12:36 AM
ryan napier is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ryan napier Click here to Send ryan napier a Private Message Click Here to Email ryan napier Find more posts by ryan napier Add ryan napier to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ryan napier
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 03-28-2015 12:35 AM
ryan napier is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ryan napier Click here to Send ryan napier a Private Message Click Here to Email ryan napier Find more posts by ryan napier Add ryan napier to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
big mama 1
UKC Forum Member

this is a nice dog

Old Post 03-28-2015 02:16 AM
big mama 1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for big mama 1 Find more posts by big mama 1 Add big mama 1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ryan napier
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by big mama 1
this is a nice dog

Thanks terry if I wouldn't have ended up with this gun shot in the leg he wouldn't be going anywhere

Old Post 03-28-2015 07:02 PM
big mama 1
UKC Forum Member

yea I hate 2 see him go id like breed my female to him

Old Post 03-29-2015 08:11 AM
big mama 1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for big mama 1 Find more posts by big mama 1 Add big mama 1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ryan napier
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by big mama 1
yea I hate 2 see him go id like breed my female to him

Con is on his way to western ky right now he has been sold to David Travis. Thanks again David hope to see you and convoy in the winners circle an putting them coons down.

Old Post 03-29-2015 06:56 PM