UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 2 dogs guy is selling out
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Mark Antrim
UKC Forum Member

2 dogs guy is selling out

Call Joe on these dogs. (765)438-4284
These are not trade dogs if he wasn't having some problems he would be keeping them, but he is being forced to get 2nd job and won't be able to hunt.

These 2 dogs are half brother and sister, they have the same mother.

The first one is female that is out of GrNtCh Aker's Little Joe, she is 18 months old and hasn't had a chance. He bought her from me and has only had her out a few times. I do know when I had her she was coon crazy. I have a littermate brother to her that I'm getting ready to start pushing in the hunts. I do have video on my phone of her treeing in daytime if someone wants to see what she looks like and hear her mouth. $350 She is SS and Perf. paid up

Text me for video only (765)744-2130

The Clean male dog is no longer available.

...GrNtCh Aker's Little Joe

Female
.......GrNtCh Viper (out Pac-man)
.....GrNtCh Double Pack
.......Pac Daisy (out Pac-man)
...Pack's Lil Bell
.......GrNtCh Flatrock Thrasher
.....Lilo
.......GrNtCh Lil Nameless (out Double Pack)

Last edited by Mark Antrim on 03-29-2015 at 05:20 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-09-2015 08:41 PM
Mark Antrim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark Antrim Click here to Send Mark Antrim a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark Antrim Find more posts by Mark Antrim Add Mark Antrim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark Antrim
UKC Forum Member

Sorry guys I don't have any pics or video of Clean male. I raised him but Joe has owned him for 2 years.

Old Post 03-10-2015 02:01 AM
Mark Antrim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark Antrim Click here to Send Mark Antrim a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark Antrim Find more posts by Mark Antrim Add Mark Antrim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark Antrim
UKC Forum Member

Joe will be more than happy to show the Clean dog in the woods, he has nothing to hide.

Old Post 03-11-2015 03:46 AM
Mark Antrim
UKC Forum Member

Joe just sent me a short video of him from last night treed with coon. So I can text it if someone wants to see it.

Old Post 03-14-2015 01:32 PM
Mark Antrim
UKC Forum Member

Guys the Clean dog is a pretty nice dog and priced at fare price. All he needs is a few nights to get in shape and you can pack him to the hunts. I don't own a hair on him either. I have a half brother to him that I'm getting ready to push in hunts or he would be in my kennel.

Old Post 03-18-2015 03:13 PM
bsearless
UKC Forum Member

selling equipment? lights or trackers?

bsearlesa@gmail.com
(765) 661-2563
Mt. Etna Indiana

Old Post 03-18-2015 07:39 PM
bsearless is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bsearless Click here to Send bsearless a Private Message Click Here to Email bsearless Find more posts by bsearless Add bsearless to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark Antrim
UKC Forum Member

I think he is going to keep equipment for now. That might change after dogs are gone I really don't know, he didn't say anything about that stuff. He owns 2 dogs and they are both for sale.

Old Post 03-18-2015 09:04 PM
Mark Antrim
UKC Forum Member

female still available.

Old Post 03-29-2015 05:11 PM