UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Dog Supply Vendors > Dakota Apex
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
buchcoonhunter
UKC Forum Member

APEX

certainly a fine cap light i sure enjoy using mine, love the main beam

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-23-2017 02:20 PM
buchcoonhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buchcoonhunter Click here to Send buchcoonhunter a Private Message Click Here to Email buchcoonhunter Find more posts by buchcoonhunter Add buchcoonhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Terrell
UKC Forum Member

Re: Apex.....

quote:
Originally posted by Triple K Kennel

Doug
Did you buy the Apex ?

Thanks
Tim

Yes I did and it gets 👍👍 up .
Very nice light..

Phone # 937-213-1779

Old Post 05-23-2017 02:38 PM
Doug Terrell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Terrell Click here to Send Doug Terrell a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Terrell Find more posts by Doug Terrell Add Doug Terrell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dakota Lights
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the kind words guys!! We appreciate it!!!

Dakotalights@icloud.com

Old Post 05-23-2017 06:29 PM
Dakota Lights is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dakota Lights Click here to Send Dakota Lights a Private Message Click Here to Email Dakota Lights Find more posts by Dakota Lights Add Dakota Lights to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
whats up
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by whats up
Whats the weight and how many lux thanks

Old Post 05-23-2017 11:31 PM
whats up is offline Click Here to See the Profile for whats up Click here to Send whats up a Private Message Click Here to Email whats up Find more posts by whats up Add whats up to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Light

quote:
Originally posted by whats up

I would say about 24 ounces for the weight.
As far as Lux.....Dont get hooked into that.
This Light will suit the Hard to Please...( Me ).....LOL

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 05-23-2017 11:41 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
whats up
UKC Forum Member

Thanks tim

Old Post 05-24-2017 10:58 PM
whats up is offline Click Here to See the Profile for whats up Click here to Send whats up a Private Message Click Here to Email whats up Find more posts by whats up Add whats up to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
buchcoonhunter
UKC Forum Member

apex

Tim,

What type of cap did you get yours mounted on?

Mike

Old Post 05-25-2017 01:29 PM
buchcoonhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buchcoonhunter Click here to Send buchcoonhunter a Private Message Click Here to Email buchcoonhunter Find more posts by buchcoonhunter Add buchcoonhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: apex

quote:
Originally posted by buchcoonhunter
Tim,

What type of cap did you get yours mounted on?

Mike

Mike
I got mine on the Red Ridgeline Bump.

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 05-25-2017 02:29 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
buchcoonhunter
UKC Forum Member

CAP

i had mine on a soft cap but its been sweating me alot this spring so i'm gonna let hoop put it on a ridgeline bump for me as well. They seem to be nice caps.

Old Post 05-25-2017 02:56 PM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: CAP

quote:
Originally posted by buchcoonhunter
i had mine on a soft cap but its been sweating me alot this spring so i'm gonna let hoop put it on a ridgeline bump for me as well. They seem to be nice caps.

The Ridgeline is a Nice Cap, but I actually prefer the one like Laser Torch uses. Superior Light also uses some of those. I wish I had told Hoop to put it on one of those....Oh well, this setup will work.
Thanks
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 05-25-2017 04:01 PM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Apex.....

Last night was the 5th night that I used the Apex, without charging it other than first charge when I got it. Have hunted anywhere from 3-6 hours each night. It is showing No signs of getting dimmer so far.
Not bad at all.......👍🏻👍🏻

Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 05-28-2017 01:13 PM
Doug Terrell
UKC Forum Member

Thumbs up Apex

Tim it's a great light coons seem to really look at it better than some of the other lights I have used, it is balanced real well on your head also and is real bright..., A Quality Light at a great price, I think it going to send some of the other light builders back to the drawing board scratching their heads to figure out how someone made a great light at a fair price.. Maybe that's why the message board is quite and you don't see them posting how good there light is like before .😁 just saying, not trying to offend anyone...

Phone # 937-213-1779

Old Post 05-28-2017 03:51 PM
Doug Terrell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Terrell Click here to Send Doug Terrell a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Terrell Find more posts by Doug Terrell Add Doug Terrell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Apex

quote:
Originally posted by Doug Terrell
Tim it's a great light coons seem to really look at it better than some of the other lights I have used, it is balanced real well on your head also and is real bright..., A Quality Light at a great price, I think it going to send some of the other light builders back to the drawing board scratching their heads to figure out how someone made a great light at a fair price.. Maybe that's why the message board is quite and you don't see them posting how good there light is like before .😁 just saying, not trying to offend anyone...

I have to agree Doug.....!!!
I have been checking other lights out for a few months, But don't get me wrong.....I Love my Bushwhacker Beltlight, and will Always have Superior Lights, they have been Great Lights. But I also like this Apex really well, Both are Top Notch Lights.
The Apex is anywhere from $45-$70 cheaper than most Lights, Plus Free Shipping ....Can't beat it....!!!
The real test will be dependability .....So far I have No reason to think it will not be dependable.
If someone is saying this Apex is Not Super Bright on Main Beam, Outstanding Walklight, Very Bright Color Modules, and Balanced Very Good.....then they are either Not telling the truth, or don't know what they are talking about.
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 05-28-2017 07:36 PM
Dakota Lights
UKC Forum Member

Thanks again guys for the good reviews. We sure appreciate it!!!

See everybody at English days!!!

Dakotalights@icloud.com

Old Post 05-31-2017 09:59 PM
Dakota Lights is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dakota Lights Click here to Send Dakota Lights a Private Message Click Here to Email Dakota Lights Find more posts by Dakota Lights Add Dakota Lights to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Apex.....

quote:
Originally posted by Triple K Kennel
Last night was the 5th night that I used the Apex, without charging it other than first charge when I got it. Have hunted anywhere from 3-6 hours each night. It is showing No signs of getting dimmer so far.
Not bad at all.......👍🏻👍🏻

Tim

So far, this light has been used 7 nights of Hunting without charging it. It's still going strong....!!!

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 06-02-2017 12:46 PM
Dakota Lights
UKC Forum Member

Thanks to everybody who came by and got a new APEX at English days this weekend!!! We sure appreciate it guys!!!

It was nice meeting and talking to those who already had one. We thank you again for your business and friendship!!!

See y'all next week at Walker Days!!!

Dakotalights@icloud.com

Old Post 06-12-2017 04:35 PM
Doug Terrell
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Dakota Lights
Thanks to everybody who came by and got a new APEX at English days this weekend!!! We sure appreciate it guys!!!

It was nice meeting and talking to those who already had one. We thank you again

I seen a lot of people buying a new apex..and told a lot more about them..
It was nice meeting you guys also.. keep up the good work guys.

Phone # 937-213-1779

Old Post 06-12-2017 07:47 PM
HemlockPlotts
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Doug! We sure do appreciate it!!!

Guys if you're looking for a light with more options, brightness, and burntimes than you'll ever need then give us a call!!!

The APEX is only $250 shipped to your door!!!

A ton of light at a coon hunters price!!!

Thanks again!!!

Tellico Plains, TN

Old Post 06-21-2017 07:13 PM
HemlockPlotts is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HemlockPlotts Click here to Send HemlockPlotts a Private Message Click Here to Email HemlockPlotts Find more posts by HemlockPlotts Add HemlockPlotts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JPRITCHARD
UKC Forum Member

Apex

The best of the best!!!

Old Post 06-21-2017 11:33 PM
JPRITCHARD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JPRITCHARD Click here to Send JPRITCHARD a Private Message Find more posts by JPRITCHARD Add JPRITCHARD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Marcus McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

IVE HAD MY " APEX " FOR ABOUT 2 WEEKS NOW. WAS A LIL WORRIED ABOUT TRYING OUT A NEW LITE SINCE I HAD BEEN WITH THE SAME GUY FOR OVER 5 YRS. BUT I AM VERY VERY PLEASED WITH THE APEX. SUPER BRIGHT, LED COLORS ARE PERFECT AN THE WALKING LITE IS AWESOME. THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY THAT I DONT LIKE ABOUT IT IS IT IS JUST A LIL HEAVY BUT ITS NOTHING I CANT GET USE TO. OVER ALL THIS IS AN EXCELLENT LITE AT A GREAT PRICE.

Old Post 06-22-2017 01:14 PM
Marcus McDaniel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus McDaniel Click here to Send Marcus McDaniel a Private Message Click Here to Email Marcus McDaniel Find more posts by Marcus McDaniel Add Marcus McDaniel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Apex......

I hadn't hunted any since the Death of my Mother on June 5th. I managed to get out last night & night before, that made 9 nights of hunting on the first charge of this Apex.....Not too shabby. It shows No sign of getting dimmer, but I am going to charge it today.....just in case.
The Apex has truly amazed me with its performance so far.
It is balanced perfectly, it is Super Bright on Main beam and the Green/Red Modules. The Green is a lot Brighter than the Red, and the Walklight is Outstanding and the Main beam will reach the top of Any tree .....Plus I Love the High/Low on Walklight & Color Modules.
Overall, I have not found anything Negative about this Light.
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 06-25-2017 06:51 PM
Bolden1
UKC Forum Member

Light

I need to purchase a light from someone asap. Who has them in stock in Tennessee.

Thanks Tim

You can pm me or text me, thanks.

1-859-314-7556

2005 ukc Wldntch Grntch Bolden & Turpins
Insane jane. Handler/past owner
2005 over all setwd over all winner nt.ch
Bentley high dollar Lucy
2006 akc national pup champion Drop Dead
Fred ( Handler/ past owner)
2008 Ukc Ky State Champion Grntch High X
Pectations ( Handler / past owner)
2009 akc Ky State Champion Grntch
Hardwood X Press ( handler/ trainer)

Gr.Nt.Ch Big D & Joplins Super Sally

Old Post 06-26-2017 03:24 AM
Bolden1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bolden1 Click here to Send Bolden1 a Private Message Find more posts by Bolden1 Add Bolden1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

Got a couple in stock in va if interested..one soft cap and one hard hat one..434 865 4868

Old Post 06-26-2017 11:02 PM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dakota Lights
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the good reviews guys!!!

Dakotalights@icloud.com

Old Post 06-30-2017 04:53 PM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Lights.....

You guys need to get a Website or a Brochure, just so Hunters know exactly what type of Lights you offer. With Pictures & Prices.
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 07-01-2017 02:25 PM