UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Black and tan puppies for sale
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TMBRSHKN
New UKC Forum Member

Black and tan puppies for sale

UKC black and tan puppies out of WCH CH NTCH Timber shakin Carolina sundown(thunder valley sundown) and Timber shakin lil missy (goes back to super sting)has ukc first and bench show wins. 8 wks old 8/18/16 $200 each 3 male 3 female first time cross I own both parents and I like them should be nice pups call or text 910-995-2635 Rockingham NC

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-21-2016 11:52 PM
TMBRSHKN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TMBRSHKN Click here to Send TMBRSHKN a Private Message Find more posts by TMBRSHKN Add TMBRSHKN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TMBRSHKN
New UKC Forum Member

still have three females and one male left. really good looking, good acting puppies. should make gooduns. Rockingham NC pick-up here 200$ each

Old Post 08-29-2016 01:43 AM
TMBRSHKN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TMBRSHKN Click here to Send TMBRSHKN a Private Message Find more posts by TMBRSHKN Add TMBRSHKN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bo Stafford
UKC Forum Member

The dad to these pups is super nice. A natural early starting tree dog. i have heard the mom is a coondog too. Lee is a pretty good ole feller too. Should make coondogs.

Old Post 08-29-2016 03:09 AM
Bo Stafford is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bo Stafford Click here to Send Bo Stafford a Private Message Find more posts by Bo Stafford Add Bo Stafford to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TMBRSHKN
New UKC Forum Member

Thanks Bo Sunny sure has made me a good one I have really enjoyed him. Maybe the next generation will be even better. I am keeping a real nice male gonna call him Tarzan. We came home from watching Tarzan at the movies and it was feeding time, he was up on the wire sounding off and my wife said he sounds like Tarzan and it stuck.

Old Post 09-01-2016 02:40 PM
TMBRSHKN
New UKC Forum Member

two left dark female with small patch of white on her chest and a good looking male.200$ pick up here 910-995-2635 had them sold twice but they were a no show.

Old Post 09-07-2016 08:42 PM
TMBRSHKN
New UKC Forum Member

Still have one dark little female left already started on leading and loading progressing well acts really good plenty of brains 200$

Old Post 10-17-2016 03:42 PM
mitch loggins
UKC Forum Member

Lee good to hear u got u another blk dog u and bo ride over when y'all get a chance like for u to see ol Floyd's grandpup go! Good luck with pups should be nice

Old Post 10-18-2016 02:29 AM
mitch loggins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mitch loggins Click here to Send mitch loggins a Private Message Find more posts by mitch loggins Add mitch loggins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote