UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Tri color female off byrdman
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
lucas foster
UKC Forum Member

Tri color female off byrdman

D.o.b. 07/09/08 she is direct off neuse river byrdman and blackmons dot. Dots off rollen rock and all blackmon breeding on bottom side. Roxie is nothing special just a nice little gyp. Hunts out bout medium. Pretty quick strike dog. Short bawl on track , chop on tree. average voice.not ill and is the easiest keeper iv ever had around. Just a pleasant little dog . I bought her for my daughter to hunt n to raise a litter. Hate to get rid of her but I never keep more than two hounds around n she makes three so she's got to go. I only pleasure hunt n don't hunt in the summer so she's been laid up about 4 months. UKC n PKC registered. $600 o.b.o. would consider trades on good garmin or shocker.no junk. No dogs. Calls after 4:00 pm. Text anytime. Thanks

pr’ Hooper ridge hangem high huck
ntch. pr’ Kettle hollow Sandy

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-29-2016 12:58 AM
lucas foster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lucas foster Click here to Send lucas foster a Private Message Click Here to Email lucas foster Find more posts by lucas foster Add lucas foster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lucas foster
UKC Forum Member

Guys I did points check on her today n found out she has 120 points on the bench n needs best of show with comp. To b show champion and has 80 points in the nite hunts. Don't know how to post pics but I can text one to u.
Thanks.

Old Post 09-29-2016 10:40 PM
lucas foster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lucas foster Click here to Send lucas foster a Private Message Click Here to Email lucas foster Find more posts by lucas foster Add lucas foster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seth isch
UKC Forum Member

Pic

Here is a pic of your female Lucas.

I MAY HAVE A NICE HOUND FOR SALE FROM TIME TO TIME.

——————————————————
GRNTCH RED RUBY HARDTIME JAKE
GRNTCH PKC CH BIG HOLLOW AWESOME LEXUS
GRNTCH HARDTIME HADDIE
CH PR SANDHILL LITTLE SHEBA
CH PR HIGH VOLTAGE ROCKSY

Old Post 09-30-2016 02:46 PM
seth isch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for seth isch Click here to Send seth isch a Private Message Click Here to Email seth isch Find more posts by seth isch Add seth isch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
S.Ludwig
UKC Forum Member

Female

Does she have a 1st place win ? Has she had any pups

Thanks

Old Post 10-01-2016 11:58 PM
S.Ludwig is offline Click Here to See the Profile for S.Ludwig Click here to Send S.Ludwig a Private Message Click Here to Email S.Ludwig Find more posts by S.Ludwig Add S.Ludwig to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
S.Ludwig
UKC Forum Member

Female

Does she have a 1st place win ? Has she had any pups

Thanks

Old Post 10-01-2016 11:58 PM
S.Ludwig is offline Click Here to See the Profile for S.Ludwig Click here to Send S.Ludwig a Private Message Click Here to Email S.Ludwig Find more posts by S.Ludwig Add S.Ludwig to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tnredbones
UKC Forum Member

female

try to call said number had been change or no longer in service can you give me a call thanks

Old Post 10-02-2016 08:25 PM
tnredbones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tnredbones Click here to Send tnredbones a Private Message Find more posts by tnredbones Add tnredbones to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lucas foster
UKC Forum Member

Female

Sorry guys my phone got shut off 2 days ago due to getting my credit card info stolen last month it was a big mess. Anyways I've decided I'm going to just keep her for the time being to start my pup with. Guess the old lady will have stay mad at me for awhile. Thanks for the interest and thanks again Seth for posting that pic for me.

Old Post 10-02-2016 11:00 PM