UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Rapper Pups
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
JASON L MYERS
UKC Forum Member

Rapper Pups

Just wondering if anyone is hunting pups out of Rapper? If so how are they doing? I am going to get one and would like some info.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-06-2004 09:17 PM
JASON L MYERS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JASON L MYERS Click here to Send JASON L MYERS a Private Message Click Here to Email JASON L MYERS Find more posts by JASON L MYERS Add JASON L MYERS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
engman99
UKC Forum Member

I got two here,but they are too small to hit the timber.

I have hunted with some of the ones Gayle has and like what I saw.

There are several people around that have nice pups out of Rapper,but aint none of them smart enough to turn on a computer.

Aaron Allinger,proud member of the NAADP

Old Post 02-07-2004 09:14 AM
engman99 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for engman99 Click here to Send engman99 a Private Message Click Here to Email engman99 Find more posts by engman99 Add engman99 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GayleFlowers
UKC Forum Member

Engman99

What are you doing up at 4.30 am. I know you didn't hunt was the roads bad down your way they were solid Ice up this way after midnite

Old Post 02-07-2004 12:39 PM
GayleFlowers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GayleFlowers Click here to Send GayleFlowers a Private Message Click Here to Email GayleFlowers Find more posts by GayleFlowers Add GayleFlowers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
randy kratzer
UKC Forum Member

hunt

you going to the mini slam tonight

Old Post 02-07-2004 12:54 PM
randy kratzer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for randy kratzer Click here to Send randy kratzer a Private Message Click Here to Email randy kratzer Find more posts by randy kratzer Add randy kratzer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GayleFlowers
UKC Forum Member

Randy

Not sure if the wind is blowing I don't think so. Randy there is a Rock Gospel band up this way They are good Prolly could get them to come to the may youth hunt if interested I went To the Fairgrounds at Salem to hear them the Young folks went wild the old folks was wanting ear plugs.

Old Post 02-07-2004 02:07 PM
GayleFlowers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GayleFlowers Click here to Send GayleFlowers a Private Message Click Here to Email GayleFlowers Find more posts by GayleFlowers Add GayleFlowers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
engman99
UKC Forum Member

Just getting in from work.They been working me to death.

Aaron Allinger,proud member of the NAADP

Old Post 02-07-2004 07:02 PM
engman99 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for engman99 Click here to Send engman99 a Private Message Click Here to Email engman99 Find more posts by engman99 Add engman99 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chad Nay
UKC Forum Member

Rapper pups

I have hunted with two that Gayle has & the Jude dog Darrell Brown has. I thought they was real nice young hounds. And they was good lookers too.

Old Post 02-07-2004 08:37 PM
Chad Nay is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chad Nay Click here to Send Chad Nay a Private Message Click Here to Email Chad Nay Find more posts by Chad Nay Add Chad Nay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Salt Creek
UKC Forum Member

Re: Engman99

quote:
Originally posted by GayleFlowers
What are you doing up at 4.30 am. I know you didn't hunt was the roads bad down your way they were solid Ice up this way after midnite

Shoulda' came over to Vevay last night Gayle, we had a blast. I drove 35 MPH all the way home, cars in the ditch everywhere...

Old Post 02-07-2004 08:41 PM
Salt Creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Salt Creek Click here to Send Salt Creek a Private Message Click Here to Email Salt Creek Visit Salt Creek's homepage! Find more posts by Salt Creek Add Salt Creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JASON L MYERS
UKC Forum Member

Bought a Rapper pup of Joe Nation today. She is one of the best looking hounds I have ever seen. She has a loud mouth and is built very nice.

Old Post 02-08-2004 01:52 AM
JASON L MYERS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JASON L MYERS Click here to Send JASON L MYERS a Private Message Click Here to Email JASON L MYERS Find more posts by JASON L MYERS Add JASON L MYERS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
randy kratzer
UKC Forum Member

gayle

you can check on the band if you have time i'll talk with the other officers, & club get some details & let me know

Old Post 02-08-2004 03:08 AM
randy kratzer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for randy kratzer Click here to Send randy kratzer a Private Message Click Here to Email randy kratzer Find more posts by randy kratzer Add randy kratzer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GayleFlowers
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Engman99

quote:
Originally posted by Salt Creek
Shoulda' came over to Vevay last night Gayle, we had a blast. I drove 35 MPH all the way home, cars in the ditch everywhere...
did you win who was the winners

Old Post 02-08-2004 06:29 AM
GayleFlowers
UKC Forum Member

Re: gayle

quote:
Originally posted by randy kratzer
you can check on the band if you have time i'll talk with the other officers, & club get some details & let me know
Thought the kids would like this two of the boys are in college I am sure they would do this it would have to be where they could set up under the shelter house it would have to be planned not to interfere with the bench show etc.talk it over with club officers.then if they want them I will see if they will come.

Old Post 02-08-2004 06:43 AM
GayleFlowers
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by JASON L MYERS
Bought a Rapper pup of Joe Nation today. She is one of the best looking hounds I have ever seen. She has a loud mouth and is built very nice.
Jason Mr Joe Nation is a super person.over the years he has had some good hounds.there is only couple people that I would by a dog from without a trial he is one of them.

Old Post 02-08-2004 07:03 AM
GayleFlowers
UKC Forum Member

Salt Creek

Jerry who won at Vevay did you place the young one

Old Post 02-09-2004 12:25 AM
Salt Creek
UKC Forum Member

Re: Salt Creek

quote:
Originally posted by GayleFlowers
Jerry who won at Vevay did you place the young one

Oops, sorry for the delay Gayle I missed your first post.

Nite Ch Steve LaPille, don't know the score
1st 200+ English male from Madison, forget the boy's name
2nd 175+ Salt Creek Kiss This, my 14 month old gyp
The other casts had no plus.

Old Post 02-09-2004 12:34 AM
Salt Creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Salt Creek Click here to Send Salt Creek a Private Message Click Here to Email Salt Creek Visit Salt Creek's homepage! Find more posts by Salt Creek Add Salt Creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GayleFlowers
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Salt Creek

quote:
Originally posted by Salt Creek
Oops, sorry for the delay Gayle I missed your first post.

Nite Ch Steve LaPille, don't know the score
1st 200+ English male from Madison, forget the boy's name
2nd 175+ Salt Creek Kiss This, my 14 month old gyp
The other casts had no plus.

Hmmmm That is 75 points for the Kiss won't be long Good luck to you & the little Lady

Old Post 02-09-2004 12:58 AM
Salt Creek
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Gayle. She's won 100% of her casts & placed in 100% of her hunts. Her handler can't wait to muck that all up. Like you sid, "it won't be long"...

Old Post 02-09-2004 01:34 AM