UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > dave feltman. lies, cheats, steals....
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mnb&t
UKC Forum Member

dave feltman. lies, cheats, steals....

since david gave me young male little jam we talked about all the traits of the real jammer dog and i liked everything heard and little jam was spot on.... except dave said jammer was little tough to breed dogs to. i was hoping to breed little jam way he was going and did to trix. nothing more nothing less. bred her immeadiately like he was stud dog.

then minn seemed out of heat and had hunted her with several different males no problems. one night after hunting while bsing me and bud look back at side by side and minn and jam hooked. didnt think would take but did!!! just having pups tonight.

had another young female that was running loose at night and tied her up when seen in heat. gave her to a friend and just heard had pups also.

3 dogs that horny bugger has gotten now!!! 2 were not planned.

i decided dave is heck of a liar but then realized dogs are much like there owner...... LMAO. little jam realized who new owner was and had to pick up the pace!!!!!

happy hunting, matt.

10 year old mama dog minn has 6 pups so far and taking good care of em. hope she can bounce back and show me few more coon before father time takes her.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-19-2014 06:03 AM
mnb&t is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mnb&t Click here to Send mnb&t a Private Message Find more posts by mnb&t Add mnb&t to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
berger
UKC Forum Member

OMG Matt I would be interested in one out of this litter if you gonna have any extra. Monkey face light tan female would sound about right

No wonder you thought little jam was in a slump, it wasn't a slump it was a hump. lol

319-201-8445

Last edited by berger on 11-19-2014 at 08:01 AM

Old Post 11-19-2014 07:58 AM
berger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for berger Click here to Send berger a Private Message Find more posts by berger Add berger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DAVID FELTMAN
UKC Forum Member

Matt

You better have some stud fees coming my way!!! I sure would like a pup off Minn and one off Trix. How do we make this happen?

Old Post 11-19-2014 01:13 PM
DAVID FELTMAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DAVID FELTMAN Click here to Send DAVID FELTMAN a Private Message Click Here to Email DAVID FELTMAN Find more posts by DAVID FELTMAN Add DAVID FELTMAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Slowpoke 2012
UKC Forum Member

A ton of puppies

Congrats Matt. After reading that I'm gunna keep Little Jam's brother away from any female for miles. Lol. He already has a huge crush on this 6 month old Walker I got here. Good luck with them pups.

PR. Missouri Hi-Dollar Slowpoke HTX

PR. Missouri Nite Hunt Hitman - R.I.P
08-08-2013 - 07-15-2015
Starved to death by a S.O.B named Austin Tibbits.

American Black and Tan Coon Hounds
----------------------------------------------------------

Nt.Ch. "PR." Wildside's BugEyed Betty (W)

Matthew Fann
816-565-1660

Old Post 11-20-2014 12:18 AM
Slowpoke 2012 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Slowpoke 2012 Click here to Send Slowpoke 2012 a Private Message Click Here to Email Slowpoke 2012 Find more posts by Slowpoke 2012 Add Slowpoke 2012 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

NICE!

Man those pix are wonderful! Momma looks so HAPPY and those cute lil coondawg pups!!! NICE!

HappyPupRaising! Heather and Bob

Old Post 11-21-2014 01:01 AM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mnb&t
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by berger
OMG Matt I would be interested in one out of this litter if you gonna have any extra. Monkey face light tan female would sound about right

No wonder you thought little jam was in a slump, it wasn't a slump it was a hump. lol

that just might work, i plan on trip east soon and will drop one off on way. minn wasnt always so light though... not sure if years or the miles. LOL.

heres pic when she was pup and her littermate male. coons were big and plentiful back then. after a couple droughts and her and trixers decade of ground catching dont see coon like this anymore around home.

Old Post 11-25-2014 07:03 AM
mnb&t is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mnb&t Click here to Send mnb&t a Private Message Find more posts by mnb&t Add mnb&t to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mnb&t
UKC Forum Member

Re: Matt

quote:
Originally posted by DAVID FELTMAN
You better have some stud fees coming my way!!! I sure would like a pup off Minn and one off Trix. How do we make this happen?

the check is in the mail!!!! get it yet???

Old Post 11-25-2014 07:06 AM