UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Registrations > AKC to UKC Registration
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Angelboys3
New UKC Forum Member

AKC to UKC Registration

Hi I have a couple girls I need to do dual registrations on so my kids can do UKC Junior Showmanship. They are currently full AKC registered. What do I need to do to obtain UKC registration? Thanks!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-25-2017 07:21 PM
Angelboys3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Angelboys3 Click here to Send Angelboys3 a Private Message Find more posts by Angelboys3 Add Angelboys3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
imacorgimom
UKC Forum Member

It depends on the breed.

Look here:

https://www.ukcdogs.com/single-registration

Home to a bunch of short dogs who occasionally allow me the honor of holding the other end of their leads!

Old Post 07-25-2017 07:53 PM
imacorgimom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for imacorgimom Click here to Send imacorgimom a Private Message Click Here to Email imacorgimom Visit imacorgimom's homepage! Find more posts by imacorgimom Add imacorgimom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redhairs
UKC Forum Member

Photo required?

I have an AKC registered German Shepherd Dog that I'd sent in to register with UKC. Now, I get a form letter stating I need to submit three pictures of the dog before it can be registered. This is a first for me since all of my dogs have been AKC and were accepted by UKC without any photo submissions being required. Can you please advise on this and why these are required now? Why wouldn't a purebred dog registered with AKC (with full registration and out of AKC parents) not be accepted to UKC?
Thank you for your help. Pam

Old Post 07-28-2017 10:05 PM
redhairs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redhairs Find more posts by redhairs Add redhairs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TaylorArmstrong

Hello,

There are a few breeds that we require pictures on at the time of single registration, regardless of what registry they are coming from. Currently the German Shepherd is one of those breeds.

The pictures can be emailed for quicker service but are required.

Old Post 07-31-2017 01:41 PM
TaylorArmstrong is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TaylorArmstrong Click here to Send TaylorArmstrong a Private Message Click Here to Email TaylorArmstrong Find more posts by TaylorArmstrong Add TaylorArmstrong to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote