UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Hillbilly's Bluetick's
Pages (19): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Bill's Picture

Bill and his two Boys. Dave

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-28-2013 01:28 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Re: Bill and His Beautiful Family

quote:
Originally posted by david woofter

Bill and His Family. Dave

Old Post 05-28-2013 01:30 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Dave I Appreciate All Your Help.

Old Post 06-03-2013 02:52 AM
HILLBILLYS BLU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HILLBILLYS BLU Click here to Send HILLBILLYS BLU a Private Message Click Here to Email HILLBILLYS BLU Find more posts by HILLBILLYS BLU Add HILLBILLYS BLU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bubearchaser
UKC Forum Member

Woody

Dutch is going to be a grandpa woody was bred to a female out of Ernie Allen's stuff

Old Post 06-08-2013 06:38 PM
bubearchaser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bubearchaser Click here to Send bubearchaser a Private Message Click Here to Email bubearchaser Find more posts by bubearchaser Add bubearchaser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Those should be some dandy's!

Old Post 06-10-2013 12:20 AM
HILLBILLYS BLU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HILLBILLYS BLU Click here to Send HILLBILLYS BLU a Private Message Click Here to Email HILLBILLYS BLU Find more posts by HILLBILLYS BLU Add HILLBILLYS BLU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

The pups are really doin good, and nice acting pups too, seem to have a lot of brains.

Old Post 06-18-2013 02:20 PM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Kelly

Yes Bill I know the paper work on the dogs well in the PED. I sold Sugar to Earnie for his daughter and a couple weeks later they brought Mike back and he bought Hanna. They were litter mates out of Nails/Kelly. No better pressure tree dog ever lived than Kelly. I had a first place with her and my brother got killed and I never hunted her again in the hunts. She died here at Bristol Ridge Kennels. I wouldn't have ever sold her. One time David Lewis was up here and she treed 50 feet from a corn crib and there were some small coon on the wire on the crib and David wanted to knock one off for his pup and he did and with all the fighting Kelly never even looked that way. I shot a coon to Chief with her treed two trees over with Eldon McArtor on a hunt one night and a dog pulled to him fighting the coon from a hundred yards away and Kelly never looked his way. She was triple Hawk bred. I would like to have some of that. I always wanted to breed one of the two females to Amous but Earnie never thought he was any good because Ronnie and Okie sold him. He never hunted with Amous. Amous was a GREAT coon hound. But it looks like he bred to a good dog. Dave

Last edited by david woofter on 06-18-2013 at 03:50 PM

Old Post 06-18-2013 03:41 PM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Bill's Boys and Tramp Puppy

Bill's Boys and Their Tramp Puppy

Hillbilly Kennels Next Generation
Nice Pictures Bill.

Old Post 06-18-2013 03:49 PM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Kelly

Bill the night Kelly won first place and High scoring dog of hunt with 675+ and no minus Fred Denny was the Judge and guide. He hunted Tim Ball's breeding. ( Walkers ) Fred had 125 minus at the end and the other two dogs minused out. After that Fred tried to buy her everytime he saw me. Said she was the best Blue dog he ever drew and she was only one year old. I bought Amous to breed her to and she came in heat one day and died with a heart attack the next at 8 years old. She never acted like she had any thing wrong. Died in her sleep. Dave

Old Post 06-18-2013 04:11 PM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Bubearchaser

Who owns the female with all the Kelly blood in her. I would like to know where one of the males are. Thank you for your time. dwoofter@superiorfibers.com. Dave Woofter

Old Post 06-18-2013 04:23 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Re: Bill's Boys and Tramp Puppy

quote:
Originally posted by david woofter

Bill's Boys and Their Tramp Puppy

Hillbilly Kennels Next Generation
Nice Pictures Bill.

Thanks Again Dave for posting the pictures for me. I really like this pup, I greatly appreciate, Mr Jack Smith, and Mr Jeremy Purvis for giving me the opportunity to own him, he is out of Tramp, and Misty River Skeeter.

Old Post 06-20-2013 02:24 PM
rghnd123
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 06-21-2013 05:00 PM
rghnd123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rghnd123 Click here to Send rghnd123 a Private Message Click Here to Email rghnd123 Visit rghnd123's homepage! Find more posts by rghnd123 Add rghnd123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bubearchaser
UKC Forum Member

Woody

Bill....woody keeps improving rigging his own bear starting them and runnin bears by hisself...last night he started a bear and I had one dog and a pup pull up treed an they had an 80lb cub and woody and another dog took the sow on and treed her by themselves...there is just something about that woody dog I really like and can't wait for the pups out of him to get here

Old Post 06-23-2013 03:58 PM
bubearchaser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bubearchaser Click here to Send bubearchaser a Private Message Click Here to Email bubearchaser Find more posts by bubearchaser Add bubearchaser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Man that's great, I love to hear good reports! I think about all the pups, from Hammerhead, and Pearl are at their new homes, and hopefully they all will please their new owners... Lol! Thanks again keep the updates comin.

Old Post 06-30-2013 03:07 AM
Gary Napier II
UKC Forum Member

Hello Bill,
Hope you are getting a few treed. Good luck with the crosses you have made! Also, your new tramp pup looks good. Your boys should enjoy hunting him for a long time.

Old Post 06-30-2013 06:34 PM
Gary Napier II is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Napier II Click here to Send Gary Napier II a Private Message Find more posts by Gary Napier II Add Gary Napier II to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Hey Thanks Gary! I hope you've been doin good! I haven't been huntin much, between work, and family stuff the dogs get the back burner for sure, I hope the pups turn out good, their out of a good male, and good females, so I think they have a good of a shot as any. Gettin them in the right hands is key, to any makin it.

Old Post 06-30-2013 10:37 PM
bubearchaser
UKC Forum Member

Woody closest to the cab of the truck riggin is out of Dutch since when we got him he wouldn't mess with anything except a caged coon and wouldn't tree a coon but I showed him a few bears with the old dogs and now he rigs his own bear and starts his own bear and stays up from with the lead pack of dogs he has came along very nicely and very quickly

Old Post 07-01-2013 01:25 AM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Nice! They sound like they want out pretty bad.... I like the looks of Oscar, I like the light markings.

Old Post 07-02-2013 07:44 PM
bubearchaser
UKC Forum Member

Woody did it again starting his own tracks and staying up front he's doing awesome could not ask for a better bear dog this is woody and legend treed on tonight's bear

Old Post 07-04-2013 06:34 AM
bubearchaser
UKC Forum Member

Bill if this doesn't make you happy idk what will but I was tickled to death this a pic of woody treed on a bear today and him and the bear are in he same picture we treed the bear once and got to the tree and it came out and we tree it a second time and woody done an awesome job he is actually leading my pack of dogs right now...pups out of him will be here soon

Old Post 07-06-2013 06:04 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Sounds and looks great buddy!! I've only been bear huntin once with dogs, I may have to go with you guys sometime, and see Ol'Woody go! Thanks for the pics.

Old Post 07-07-2013 11:08 PM
ggreen3
UKC Forum Member

Those are some nice hounds you got. That pup outa tramp sure is a good looking fella. It was nice chatting on the phone with you. You opened my eyes to my kennel blindness lol.

Old Post 07-08-2013 06:25 AM
ggreen3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ggreen3 Click here to Send ggreen3 a Private Message Click Here to Email ggreen3 Find more posts by ggreen3 Add ggreen3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bubearchaser
UKC Forum Member

Dutchs grand kids

Woody pups due July 31st

Old Post 07-09-2013 01:36 AM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILL

Bill's birthday cake from his boys. Sure did a great job on Daddy cake. Two fine young men and I believe Bill is a top of the line Dad. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FRIEND. Dave

Old Post 07-09-2013 01:39 PM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Dutch/Tramp Pup

Dutch and a Pup Out of Tramp
Bill's Present Stud and his future Stud to Be. Have a good one Bill. Someone has to look after your post might as well be me as I don't have any dogs of my own to brag on. Have a great week end. Your Friend,Dave P.S. The Pup's Name is Dixon.

Old Post 07-12-2013 02:18 PM