UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > RIP Nitech ch hunter haven ZINGER
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hunterhaven
UKC Forum Member

RIP Nitech ch hunter haven ZINGER

Found Zinger dead in his pen dont know what happen but he was look good and treeing alot of coon the good part is he has some older pups doing a nice job and a litter on the way maybe i find his replacement . Good luck to all at the zones and the world would love to be hunting him there

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-27-2010 04:30 AM
hunterhaven is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hunterhaven Click here to Send hunterhaven a Private Message Click Here to Email hunterhaven Find more posts by hunterhaven Add hunterhaven to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

So sorry for your loss.
I'm glad I was able to take this picture now for you.

Jay Lahey

Old Post 08-27-2010 04:56 AM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Geminite
UKC Forum Member

He's a great looking hound and I'm sure he looked even better treein' ol ricky. Sorry to hear about your hound.

Home of:
CH Crystal Springs Dear Darla
Crystal Creeks Dizzy Spell

Proud Handler of:
GRNITECH CH PR Jamie's Trashy Big John
NITECH PR Lifeways Fire Cracker

In Fond Memory of:
NITECH CH PR Jamie's Trashy Hightech Redneck
GRNITECH GRCH PR Morgan's Losses Hills Dawn
GRCH PR Wilkinson's Jebb
NITECH CH PR Gimme Three Steps Mister

Old Post 08-27-2010 06:20 AM
Geminite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Geminite Click here to Send Geminite a Private Message Click Here to Email Geminite Visit Geminite's homepage! Find more posts by Geminite Add Geminite to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Grant Noeske
UKC Forum Member

Man, sorry to hear that, Travis. Sounded like he was really clicking. I was looking forward to seeing how you did in the Zones.

Old Post 08-27-2010 06:47 AM
Grant Noeske is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Grant Noeske Click here to Send Grant Noeske a Private Message Visit Grant Noeske's homepage! Find more posts by Grant Noeske Add Grant Noeske to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Amy Dean
UKC Forum Member

So sorry to read of your lost.. he lives on in your memories and in your heart. Remember no one can take that away from you.

Old Post 08-27-2010 12:32 PM
Amy Dean is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Amy Dean Click here to Send Amy Dean a Private Message Click Here to Email Amy Dean Visit Amy Dean's homepage! Find more posts by Amy Dean Add Amy Dean to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
T Felderman
UKC Forum Member

That really sucks, sorry been down that road before to.

Old Post 08-27-2010 02:03 PM
T Felderman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T Felderman Click here to Send T Felderman a Private Message Find more posts by T Felderman Add T Felderman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roger Kloepping
UKC Forum Member

Zinger

I think Zinger was ready to make some noise in the zones and who knows maybe the world hunt. I know that Zinger could get in there and have a coon treed before other dogs knew what was happening, Ive seen him do it to some good dogs before. He was awsome in thick coon thats why i think he would have done good in the zones and the finals. Keep your chin up Travis there will be better days.

Old Post 08-28-2010 12:25 AM
Roger Kloepping is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roger Kloepping Click here to Send Roger Kloepping a Private Message Click Here to Email Roger Kloepping Find more posts by Roger Kloepping Add Roger Kloepping to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

SO Sorry...

Hate to hear of your loss... Thoughts and prayers to ease the pain of losing your nice hound....

He'll live on in your hearts, Heather and Bob

Old Post 08-28-2010 12:44 AM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hunterhaven
UKC Forum Member

Thanks to all of you i appreciate it .

Old Post 08-28-2010 03:47 PM
hunterhaven is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hunterhaven Click here to Send hunterhaven a Private Message Click Here to Email hunterhaven Find more posts by hunterhaven Add hunterhaven to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roger Kloepping
UKC Forum Member

Remember Travis you didnt have a dog to tree a coon when you got Zinger. keep pounding Diamond he will come through.

Old Post 08-29-2010 01:17 PM
Roger Kloepping is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roger Kloepping Click here to Send Roger Kloepping a Private Message Click Here to Email Roger Kloepping Find more posts by Roger Kloepping Add Roger Kloepping to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
willysrosie
New UKC Forum Member

yea trav u better hunt them pups u have they might b the next zing.

Old Post 09-01-2010 08:58 PM
willysrosie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for willysrosie Click here to Send willysrosie a Private Message Click Here to Email willysrosie Find more posts by willysrosie Add willysrosie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote