UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Cold Sweat Roxy pup pictures
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
cbrigham
UKC Forum Member

Cold Sweat Roxy pup pictures

If any of you that got a pup from me has a updated picture please put them on here. I would like to see how they are growing up.

The is bullet and skid. We have high hopes for them.

641-326-2200

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-22-2010 12:08 AM
cbrigham is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cbrigham Click here to Send cbrigham a Private Message Click Here to Email cbrigham Find more posts by cbrigham Add cbrigham to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cbrigham
UKC Forum Member

anyone?

641-326-2200

Old Post 02-22-2010 12:37 PM
cbrigham is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cbrigham Click here to Send cbrigham a Private Message Click Here to Email cbrigham Find more posts by cbrigham Add cbrigham to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rick Ennen
UKC Forum Member

Hey Chad, my wife said the same thing a couple days ago...go get some new pictures of that pup. So I'll work on it. I let her run in the yard some and she is a terror to all unsuspecting small game. I believe she will start nicely.

Old Post 02-22-2010 02:50 PM
Rick Ennen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rick Ennen Click here to Send Rick Ennen a Private Message Click Here to Email Rick Ennen Find more posts by Rick Ennen Add Rick Ennen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ryan T
UKC Forum Member

Chad get some pictures of that pup of mine pounding on those cats at Rods place. Man she has grit I seen texts of her just giving a beating to that old tom cat. I don't think that little female will have any ears left when she gets old enough to hunt. Rod said the more those cats get mad at her the more she fights them.

Old Post 02-22-2010 05:59 PM
Ryan T is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ryan T Click here to Send Ryan T a Private Message Click Here to Email Ryan T Find more posts by Ryan T Add Ryan T to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cbrigham
UKC Forum Member

Here is skid today.

641-326-2200

Old Post 02-24-2010 12:28 AM
cbrigham
UKC Forum Member

First attempt at the bench

641-326-2200

Old Post 02-27-2010 03:23 PM
jay brademeyer
UKC Forum Member

COONDOG TRAINING NORTH DAKOTA STYLE.LOL .....NICE RICK, YOU ARE GOING TO GIVE US A BAD REPUTATION.LOL

"Building on a solid foundation starts on the bottom side"

Old Post 02-27-2010 09:12 PM
jay brademeyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jay brademeyer Click here to Send jay brademeyer a Private Message Click Here to Email jay brademeyer Find more posts by jay brademeyer Add jay brademeyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rick Ennen
UKC Forum Member

Ok, ok, I plead cabin fever...but it's better than letting the pup sit.

Here's some PC pictures:

She is a cute one and full of fire.

Old Post 02-28-2010 05:33 PM
Rick Ennen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rick Ennen Click here to Send Rick Ennen a Private Message Click Here to Email Rick Ennen Find more posts by Rick Ennen Add Rick Ennen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jay brademeyer
UKC Forum Member

that looks alot better rick.. that is a coon tail hanging in THAT tree . right???

Old Post 02-28-2010 09:05 PM
jay brademeyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jay brademeyer Click here to Send jay brademeyer a Private Message Click Here to Email jay brademeyer Find more posts by jay brademeyer Add jay brademeyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cbrigham
UKC Forum Member

Looks like I should of kept that one. I hope she turns out for you.

641-326-2200

Old Post 02-28-2010 11:19 PM
Rick Ennen
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by cbrigham
Looks like I should of kept that one.

I think ole Jay said those same words about 2 years ago... Something tells me you're both going to be right. Now soon as the snow goes we can get some work done to prove it.

Rick

Old Post 03-01-2010 02:13 PM
neckdeep
UKC Forum Member

huck

this is one out of the second cross i believe

Old Post 03-24-2010 12:46 AM
neckdeep is offline Click Here to See the Profile for neckdeep Click here to Send neckdeep a Private Message Click Here to Email neckdeep Find more posts by neckdeep Add neckdeep to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jay brademeyer
UKC Forum Member

Re: huck

quote:
Originally posted by neckdeep
this is one out of the second cross i believe

ol' sarge that is what i called huck when i started him for rick last year
.. he has a bigtime mouth and is an evermore treedog. when this dog gets wooded there is no mistake. . if you set the woods on fire and came back the next day you would find a dog skeleton lying in a heap on the ground, and with a set of tushes clamped into the side of a smoldering trunk.

Old Post 03-24-2010 12:59 AM
neckdeep
UKC Forum Member

jay

i don't know about that jay but he sure sounded good last night, i thought i'd get a current pic up

thanks
Gale Johnson

Old Post 03-24-2010 01:25 AM
neckdeep is offline Click Here to See the Profile for neckdeep Click here to Send neckdeep a Private Message Click Here to Email neckdeep Find more posts by neckdeep Add neckdeep to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rick Ennen
UKC Forum Member

He looks real good Gale. I'm glad he's doing a good job for you. Keep us posted.

Old Post 03-24-2010 01:54 AM
jay brademeyer
UKC Forum Member

Re: jay

quote:
Originally posted by neckdeep
i don't know about that jay but he sure sounded good last night, i thought i'd get a current pic up

thanks
Gale Johnson

i thought that sounded pretty convincing .. you aint buying it???? well i might have gone a little overboard

Old Post 03-24-2010 06:26 AM