UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > WHITE OAK FROSTY - laid to rest 04/30/2017
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Chris Dillard
UKC Forum Member

WHITE OAK FROSTY - laid to rest 04/30/2017

--------------------------GRNITECH BRIAR CREEK BUSH HOG
----------------------GRNITECH 'PR' BRIAR CREEK SNAKE
--------------------------GRNITECH BRIAR CREEK SANDY II
--------------GRNITECH 'PR' BECK'S PITHOLE CREEK HUCK A BUCK
--------------------------GRNITECH NEUSE RIVER RAMBO
----------------------GRNITECH 'PR' CABIN CREEK PUKIN
--------------------------GRNITECH MATHIS HARDTIME KATE
GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' DILLARD'S WHITE OAK FROSTY
--------------------------GRNITECH TIMBERSTAR BUCK
----------------------GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' PINE KNOB DURANGO
--------------------------GRNITECH RAFFLE'S BILLIE JOE
--------------GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' NORTHRIDGE TIMBER VALLEY QUEEN
--------------------------GRNITECH WILCOX THUNDER BINGO
----------------------GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' TIMBER VALLEY LUCKY
--------------------------GRNITECH BLUE MAGIC GOLD

GRNITECH GRCH PR DILLARD'S WHITE OAK FROSTY

White Oak Frosty was laid to rest yesterday.
Frosty was a great little COONDOG, she was off of one of the best crosses ever made in the English Breed. WHITE OAK FROSTY wasn't a flashy hunter, but she just treed coons that other hounds couldn't. Frosty produced several nice hounds and some were campaigned in the hunts. Ole Frosty was a great family pet as well as a COONDOG. Thanks for the memories Frosty.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-01-2017 03:43 PM
Chris Dillard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Dillard Click here to Send Chris Dillard a Private Message Click Here to Email Chris Dillard Find more posts by Chris Dillard Add Chris Dillard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chip wisecup 1
UKC Forum Member

So sorry to hear this Chris.

She came from an epic cross... one of my favorite crosses to be born in the little red shed on the dead end road. Triple X was one of my favorite dogs ever born there and I heard his sister Frosty was a true pleasure to hunt.

John told me a story about how she hunted in a circle and would check back in.. he loved that part of her.

The Ferrari farm gave birth to many nice english dogs over the years. I am glad you were able to own one of them.

I hope to run into you at a hunt sometime.

Take care and once again.... sorry for your loss bud.

Ch Gr.Nt Ch 2 Briar Creek Blue Sue HTX.
Pr. Oakwoods Friday Night Flash

R.I.P Gone But Not Forgotten

Gr.Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Deepwoods Tree Chopin Grizzly~ Direct Son of Timber Valley Triple X
Co-owned with Shane Glen
2017 Iowa State PKC State Hunt Open Event Final 4
2018 Cast Winner at the Winter Classic
2018 Cast Winner at English Days
2019 PKC Alabama Pro Classic Final 4 Split
2019 PKC Alabama Legacy Cast $$$ winner
2019 UKC Alabama State Hunt final four
2019 UKC ENGLISH DAYS 2nd Grand Night
2019 PKC IOWA LEGACY Cast Winner
2019 UKC World Qualified

Ch. Nt. Ch. Tracy's Moonlight Dottie

Gr. Nt. Ch. Gr. Ch Pine Knob Durango
( "Sire of : Timber Valley Queen, Timber Valley Ten, Timber Valley Joe, Boughton's Red Ruby, & Timber Valley Anny)

Gr.Nt. Ch Ch Timber Valley Anny (Durango x Lucky)

Gr. Ch. Nt. Ch Timber Valley Joe (Durango x Lucky) & ( SEMEN STORED AT IOWA STATE UNIVERSITY)

Gr.Ch Nt. Ch Timber Valley Wendy ( Lambertson's Coin X Thurber's Blue Bell)

Nt. Ch Thunder Suzie(83 National Grand Night Ch English Gr. Nt .Ch Gr. CH Wilox' Thunder JR X Gr. NT. Ch Woodstocks Polly)

Chip Wisecup (515) 351-7754

[www.fridaynightkennels.wixsite.com/fridaynightkennels]

Old Post 05-01-2017 05:20 PM
chip wisecup 1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chip wisecup 1 Click here to Send chip wisecup 1 a Private Message Click Here to Email chip wisecup 1 Visit chip wisecup 1's homepage! Find more posts by chip wisecup 1 Add chip wisecup 1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AARON SECRIST
UKC Forum Member

FROSTY

Sorry to here that Chris.

Old Post 05-01-2017 11:28 PM
AARON SECRIST is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AARON SECRIST Click here to Send AARON SECRIST a Private Message Find more posts by AARON SECRIST Add AARON SECRIST to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DAVID MARTIN
UKC Forum Member

Sorry to here about frosty heard she was a good one

I use sunspot lights

Home of line bred Tapp dogs

Coonvalley TappRoot Whiney (Coonvalley fire Cracker X NITECH Coonvalley WINEY)

Coonvalley Rock The South (Nitech SUNSET PARTY DANCER X pr locktite sue)

Old Post 05-02-2017 12:26 PM
DAVID MARTIN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DAVID MARTIN Click here to Send DAVID MARTIN a Private Message Click Here to Email DAVID MARTIN Find more posts by DAVID MARTIN Add DAVID MARTIN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chris Dillard
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the kind words everyone. She was a good one.

Old Post 05-03-2017 03:07 AM
Chris Dillard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Dillard Click here to Send Chris Dillard a Private Message Click Here to Email Chris Dillard Find more posts by Chris Dillard Add Chris Dillard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larry wilcox
UKC Forum Member

Thunder Kennels

I'm real sorry to hear of your loss.....Larry

Old Post 05-04-2017 06:49 PM
larry wilcox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for larry wilcox Click here to Send larry wilcox a Private Message Click Here to Email larry wilcox Find more posts by larry wilcox Add larry wilcox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chris Dillard
UKC Forum Member

Re: Thunder Kennels

quote:
Originally posted by larry wilcox
I'm real sorry to hear of your loss.....Larry

Thanks Larry, I appreciate all you have done for these hounds.

Old Post 05-08-2017 10:48 PM
Doug Terrell
UKC Forum Member

Sorry for your loss

Phone # 937-213-1779

Old Post 05-11-2017 01:38 AM
Doug Terrell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Terrell Click here to Send Doug Terrell a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Terrell Find more posts by Doug Terrell Add Doug Terrell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEE POWELL
UKC Forum Member

Sorry to hear this Chris

PR’ DEE’S HARDTIME THUNDER CLOUD
RED CLOUD X SMALL TOWN BINGO STAR

DEE POWELL
509-393-5111 CELL

Old Post 05-12-2017 01:21 AM
DEE POWELL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DEE POWELL Click here to Send DEE POWELL a Private Message Click Here to Email DEE POWELL Find more posts by DEE POWELL Add DEE POWELL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DJames
UKC Forum Member

Sorry for your loss. Man they leave here way too soon

GrNtCh HOF GrCh Tough Red Ruby Big Rig

GrNiteCh PR James' Tough Blue Glass Performance Sire 2009 World Qualifier

GrNiteCh PR James' Tough Blue Tank
GrNiteCh PR James' Tough Glass Shaker 9th place St Jude Saturday nite hunt 2013
NiteCh PR James' Tough Blue Shine (RIP)
NiteCh PR Tough Blue Lady (Sold)
NiteCh PR Tough Blue Rebel (Sold)

Old Post 05-12-2017 01:30 PM
DJames is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DJames Click here to Send DJames a Private Message Click Here to Email DJames Find more posts by DJames Add DJames to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Robinson
UKC Forum Member

Frosty

Sorry to hear you lost your friend Chris. When I think back over the years I have had dogs I smile and have fond memories and those will always stay in your heart. Man what a pedigree ole Frosty had!

There is one best place to bury a good dog. If you bury her in this spot, she will come to you when you call - come to you over the grim, dim frontiers of death, and down the well-remembered path, and to your side again. And though you call a dozen living dogs to heel, they shall not growl at her nor resent her coming, for she belongs there. People may scoff at you, who see no lightest blade of grass bent by her footfall, who hear no whimper: people who may never really have had a dog. Smile at them, for you shall know something that is hidden from them, and which is well worth the knowing. The one best place to bury a good dog is in the heart of her master."

Past Home of:
GRNITECH FCH GRCH ROBINSON'S SILVERTONE BLUSPECK HTX DNA-P
GRNITECH GRCH PKC CH ROBINSON'S RED LINDSAY
NITECH GRFCH GRWCH GRCH ROBINSON'S CROOKTAIL KATE
GRNITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S CIDERHOUSE LULU
NITECH GRCH GRFCH GRWCH RED RIDGE'S SUPER SHOCK Z HTX2
NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY ANNIE (BLUSPECK DAUGHTER)
NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S JJ THUNDER SUE

Current
CH PR ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY JUNEBUG - (GRNITECH PKC CH RIVER BOTTOM'S CRACKER JACK X NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY ANNIE)

Old Post 05-12-2017 02:42 PM
Doug Robinson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Robinson Click here to Send Doug Robinson a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Robinson Find more posts by Doug Robinson Add Doug Robinson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chris Dillard
UKC Forum Member

Re: Frosty

quote:
Originally posted by Doug Robinson
Sorry to hear you lost your friend Chris. When I think back over the years I have had dogs I smile and have fond memories and those will always stay in your heart. Man what a pedigree ole Frosty had!

There is one best place to bury a good dog. If you bury her in this spot, she will come to you when you call - come to you over the grim, dim frontiers of death, and down the well-remembered path, and to your side again. And though you call a dozen living dogs to heel, they shall not growl at her nor resent her coming, for she belongs there. People may scoff at you, who see no lightest blade of grass bent by her footfall, who hear no whimper: people who may never really have had a dog. Smile at them, for you shall know something that is hidden from them, and which is well worth the knowing. The one best place to bury a good dog is in the heart of her master."

Wow, Doug I read your post and it tore me up and at the same time making me smile. Thank you for sharing those words!

Old Post 05-13-2017 06:08 PM
Chris Dillard
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the kind words guys!!

Old Post 05-13-2017 06:10 PM
Chris Dillard
UKC Forum Member

Still miss that girl, ole Frosty. Maybe my two week old Frosty grand pup will make us both proud.....

Old Post 01-19-2021 02:31 PM