UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > Top Redbone Females
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
turkeyking67
UKC Forum Member

Top Redbone Females

Lets here your top five redbone females that are alive today

Home of
'PR'Grand NT Ch. Daugherty's Red BUBBA
American days opposite sex winner as a two year old Daugherty's Red FIXIN
'PR' Nite Ch Daugherty's Red FIXIN

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-08-2005 02:41 AM
turkeyking67 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for turkeyking67 Click here to Send turkeyking67 a Private Message Click Here to Email turkeyking67 Find more posts by turkeyking67 Add turkeyking67 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
A.L
UKC Forum Member

that's a tuff one. let's see
1Kate
2Kate
3Kate
4Kate
5hmmmm.......Kate

Old Post 03-08-2005 03:27 AM
A.L is offline Click Here to See the Profile for A.L Click here to Send A.L a Private Message Find more posts by A.L Add A.L to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CX3
UKC Forum Member

1. Kate
2. Raven
3. Moriettas Bell
4. Fireball Jackie
5. Turbo!

John 3:16
You'd better believe it!

Old Post 03-08-2005 03:34 AM
CX3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CX3 Click here to Send CX3 a Private Message Click Here to Email CX3 Find more posts by CX3 Add CX3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
beaver creek
UKC Forum Member

1 kate
2 music
3 jackie
4 fiddle
5 ???

Old Post 03-08-2005 04:33 AM
beaver creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for beaver creek Click here to Send beaver creek a Private Message Click Here to Email beaver creek Find more posts by beaver creek Add beaver creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sawblade
UKC Forum Member

no particular order

Music ,Kate and Raven have to be the top three.
Just try to get a pup out of any one of these three and I'll bet you will agree with me .They are all reproducers and coondogs.

The next two positions could go to any number of fine females .I'd like to think Fiddle would be in there along with Dixie,Jackie,Spice,Rose...and alot more

Proud Breeder of the following dogs
GrNiteCh Sawblade Fiddle "no.5 historical female
QuadGrCh Yellow River Red Blaze
GrNiteCh Copeland's Red Hot Clyde
GrNiteCh Stone's Midnight Red Jake
NiteCh Brights Choctaw Night Time Sissy
NiteCh Sawblade Red Reckon
NiteCh Brasee Red Penny
NiteCh Nacalus Mandolin
Yellow River Fiddle II " good reproducer"
NiteCh Krasa Sawblade Quikstuf Bone
GrNiteCh Krasa Hair Trigger Hope
GrNiteCH Locked and Loaded Jake
GrNiteCh Moonlight Woody
NiteCh Sawblade Mac Truck " Jake and Hopes' brother"
NiteCh After Dark Spark " brother to Fiddle"
NiteCh Morgan's Boone " sister to Fiddle"
NiteCh High Water June " out of Reckon"
NiteCh Sawblade Timberline Rusty
Sawblade Ribbon,

They are bred with heart and drive included.

From a small kennel with Big results.

Old Post 03-08-2005 11:44 PM
Sawblade is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sawblade Click here to Send Sawblade a Private Message Find more posts by Sawblade Add Sawblade to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bighunter
UKC Forum Member

Does anyone know if Kate will be having a litter of pups anytime soon?

Old Post 03-09-2005 01:05 AM
bighunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bighunter Click here to Send bighunter a Private Message Click Here to Email bighunter Find more posts by bighunter Add bighunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bone Master
UKC Forum Member

Top Females

I will throw out some females; How about Messersmith's Fancy (littermate to Kate) won some pretty good jing in PKC, he doesn't hunt much UKC but I know she's at least a Nt.Ch. PKC Ch. Tyson Lansgaurd's Faith Ann female, Gr.Nt and PKC silver champ, shes got some nice young dogs on the ground, most are local. I will also be hunting Nt.Ch. I Maida Coon Dawg she is out of Maitland and Fenske's Gr.Nt. Pete dog and Nt.Ch. PKC Ch. Hot Tip. Hope we can help the breed out. Lets go get em qualified so we can get a World Champ. Take care

Old Post 03-09-2005 01:45 AM
Bone Master is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bone Master Click here to Send Bone Master a Private Message Click Here to Email Bone Master Find more posts by Bone Master Add Bone Master to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NoahC
UKC Forum Member

Fancy

I hunted with the Fancy dog you're talking about. Tough, Tough, Tough! I liked what I saw. That was before she was 2yrs old. I drew her two nights in row at American Red days in Nashua.

Old Post 03-09-2005 04:06 PM
NoahC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NoahC Click here to Send NoahC a Private Message Click Here to Email NoahC Find more posts by NoahC Add NoahC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bubba41034
UKC Forum Member

they havn,t bred kate yet

Old Post 03-09-2005 04:08 PM
bubba41034 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bubba41034 Click here to Send bubba41034 a Private Message Click Here to Email bubba41034 Find more posts by bubba41034 Add bubba41034 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gablefan
UKC Forum Member

website?

Do any of these dogs have websites that you know of?

Old Post 03-09-2005 04:18 PM
gablefan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gablefan Click here to Send gablefan a Private Message Click Here to Email gablefan Find more posts by gablefan Add gablefan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jdgher
UKC Forum Member

I heard.

Could be a rumor but, I heard that pups out of Kate are going to cost a Grand.
I drew one of her pups last year at National redbone days, the pup kicked my butt and the rest of the reg dogs in the hunt and got first. She was quick and a nice female. I think her name was Pepper Ann. I recently heard she has been run over and killed, hope not.
Darrin

GRNTCH PR' Steve-O and Chili's Red Flow
NTCH PR' Twisters Musical Red Huey DNA-VIP Perf Sire 06'07 Deceased 11/07
Former Home of
NTCH 'PR' Swann's Lonesome Red Music/ Kitty
NTCH. CH PR' SawBlade Red Reckon
NTCH. CH PR' Gher's Timber Mt. Brandy
Breeder of
GRNTCH PR' Daugherty's Red BUBBA
NTCH CH PR' BA'S Tree Top Rockin Griddle
NTCH PR' Lickcreek Backwoods Lil Red Annie

Old Post 03-09-2005 04:18 PM
jdgher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jdgher Click here to Send jdgher a Private Message Click Here to Email jdgher Find more posts by jdgher Add jdgher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gablefan
UKC Forum Member

websites please?

Old Post 03-09-2005 05:34 PM
gablefan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gablefan Click here to Send gablefan a Private Message Click Here to Email gablefan Find more posts by gablefan Add gablefan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
beaver creek
UKC Forum Member

pepper ann is alive her sister katie was hit and killed she won her cast thur and sat at redbone days

Old Post 03-09-2005 07:00 PM
beaver creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for beaver creek Click here to Send beaver creek a Private Message Click Here to Email beaver creek Find more posts by beaver creek Add beaver creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wade lucking
UKC Forum Member

is the faith ann dog still alive, and has she been bred in the last 2 years.

'Pr' Lucking's Code Red Mountain Dew ( Owned by chad porter and myself) ( Daughter of Desperado) 2 1st place wins ukc nite hunt. 1 best of show with comp , bench show.

'Pr' Lucking's Northern Red Tucker

AND THE PAST:
NT.CH.CH.LUCKING'S KN. LAKE TROOPER
NT.CH.GR.CH.LUCKING'S RAISIN KANE(son of trooper)
NT.CH.CH. LUCKING'S MAD MAGGIE(niece to tornado)
GR.CH.NT.CH.LUCKING'S RED TORNADO(son of trooper)
NT.CH.GR.CH.L&I RED HOT WYLIE(son of tornado)
'pr'lucking's northern red cowgirl (daughter of wylie)(needs just a 1st given to mark barnett)
nt.ch.gr.ch.Lucking's Midnite Desperado (son of cowgirl)(sold to bill tabler)
Nt.Ch.Ch. Desperado's Midnite 3 D(son of Desperado) (given to larry tabler)

Old Post 03-09-2005 07:07 PM
wade lucking is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wade lucking Click here to Send wade lucking a Private Message Click Here to Email wade lucking Find more posts by wade lucking Add wade lucking to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim Hoeck
UKC Forum Member

Wade I talked to Tyson this morning and yes Faith is still around and has not been bred lately and he might try to breed her next fall.
Tim

Old Post 03-09-2005 08:26 PM
Tim Hoeck is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim Hoeck Click here to Send Tim Hoeck a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim Hoeck Find more posts by Tim Hoeck Add Tim Hoeck to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bubba41034
UKC Forum Member

i say kates pups won,t be wal- mart prices, pepper ann is co owned by doug moore, she is a nice female.

Old Post 03-09-2005 09:48 PM
bubba41034 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bubba41034 Click here to Send bubba41034 a Private Message Click Here to Email bubba41034 Find more posts by bubba41034 Add bubba41034 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fireball
UKC Forum Member

I am also biased, but.....

Kate
Jackie
Music
Fiddle
Bell

Ive hunted with all of them( and pups out of them) xecpt Bell and Fiddle, but ive hunted with pups out of them 2 and they were nice!
Honerable mentions:
Raven
Dixie
Suger
Casey Jo
Reba

Old Post 03-09-2005 10:54 PM
Fireball is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fireball Click here to Send Fireball a Private Message Find more posts by Fireball Add Fireball to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B.C. Redbones
UKC Forum Member

Good Redbone females

I have seen some good Redbone females go, and I have to say that I am partial to hunting females. Here are a few I like a lot.
Not ranked at all, just a list.

1. Reba.......owned by John Wheeless
2. Molly.......owned by Henry Noss
3. Britty.......owned by Mark Michael
4. Dixie........owned by Buck Ratliff

Just a few come to mind...........and they are all NITECH's

Old Post 03-09-2005 11:32 PM
B.C. Redbones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B.C. Redbones Click here to Send B.C. Redbones a Private Message Click Here to Email B.C. Redbones Find more posts by B.C. Redbones Add B.C. Redbones to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Doesn't anyone know who Trump's Tree Jammin Dixie is? Didn't she win high scoring Red female at the Winter Classic, Autumn Oaks, Southern Red Days and high scoring Red dog at this years World? Haven't she and Kate drawn out together 2 or 3 times. How did those casts go? That is the casts I would have liked to have spectated on.

Old Post 03-09-2005 11:38 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sawblade
UKC Forum Member

Thats why

I've got her on my list. I've never even laid eyes on her but you gotta respect her wins.

What has she been bred to?

NiteCh Brasee Red Penny
NiteCh Nacalus Mandolin
GrNiteCh Moonlight Woody
Sawblade Ribbon,

Old Post 03-10-2005 01:32 AM
Sawblade is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sawblade Click here to Send Sawblade a Private Message Find more posts by Sawblade Add Sawblade to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fireball
UKC Forum Member

Thats the dixie i meant!!! Terry and Alan are both first class too!
Kate and Dixie have drawn twice that i know of.... and neither one won the cast either time.
Richard
As far as her wins...I am not sure about this yr. so far....
But last yr. Kate was High Scoring Redbone at Winter Classic, Autumn Oaks. and Maybe Dixie was at southern????? National Redbone days was also Kate. Yes Dixie did win UKC World Champion Redbone!and not to take anything away from her whatsoever she is a great dog...the 2 made it to the same round, and the placing was a scorecard technicality!
I wasnt able to be there either....but the last cast they were on together was the 2nd to the last round at the world finals.....where they drew the eventual UKC world Champion dog..from the sounds of it they both had a chance to win the cast if they could have got coon to look at the right time! Boys maybe we were closer than we will ever know to a overall UKC World Champion Redbone!
Without a doubt dixie has had a great Career!!!
The Breed is probably as strong as ever, and my opinion the reason why is the overall quality of females right now is high!

Last edited by Fireball on 03-10-2005 at 02:22 AM

Old Post 03-10-2005 01:54 AM
Fireball is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fireball Click here to Send Fireball a Private Message Find more posts by Fireball Add Fireball to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joe Maitland
UKC Forum Member

I'd like to mention-

two females that no one has touched on.

They are:
NtCh, Ch Toussaint II Red Ruby owned by my buddy Larry Brough

and

Dual Grand Sweet Red Babe owned by Joe Lewis.

Ruby is off Hardball and Babe is by Swetnam's Scar. Both sires are also bonafide coondogs.

Congratulations ALL you guys on your fine females that are directly responsible for the advancement of the breed. ALL fine examples. Now all you need to do is breed them all to Pete and we've got the World hunt wrapped up for the next 5 years straight!! (Oh c'mon now I'm just kiddin')

Old Post 03-10-2005 03:15 AM
Joe Maitland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joe Maitland Click here to Send Joe Maitland a Private Message Click Here to Email Joe Maitland Find more posts by Joe Maitland Add Joe Maitland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roaring red roy
New UKC Forum Member

I have had the oppurtunity to hunt with a couple of these females also,and I agree with Todd.Our breed has a very strong group of females rite now,it gives us alot of hope for the future. KATE JACKIE

Old Post 03-10-2005 04:21 AM
roaring red roy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for roaring red roy Click here to Send roaring red roy a Private Message Click Here to Email roaring red roy Find more posts by roaring red roy Add roaring red roy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roaring red roy
New UKC Forum Member

AS I WAS SAYING
KATE
JACKIE
EMMALOU
DIXIE

HONORABLE MENTION

SWEET RED BABE
GLISSONS RED PEPPER
LUCY
PEELS JEWEL

THESE FEMALES HAVE ALL NOT ONLY BEEN BIG WINNERS THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS, BUT ARE ALSO REPRODUCING!

Old Post 03-10-2005 04:27 AM
roaring red roy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for roaring red roy Click here to Send roaring red roy a Private Message Click Here to Email roaring red roy Find more posts by roaring red roy Add roaring red roy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sawblade
UKC Forum Member

btt

I just like to see what people think.

NiteCh Brasee Red Penny
NiteCh Nacalus Mandolin
GrNiteCh Moonlight Woody
Sawblade Ribbon,

Old Post 03-10-2005 11:27 PM